Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

norfen

Hi mummies!

Just wanna share my 2 cent's worth.. I'm into my 2nd mth of maternity leave, and yeah.. the topic on slimming down can be a mind-boggling one. Esp. when ure so desperate to slim dwn, and wanna see results. My pre-pregnancy wgt was 54kg, and I stand @ 165cm. Just b4 delivery, I was 74.4kg.
And now, I weigh 66kg. Can't complain much since I just started to do light excercise like taking long walks and doin crunches at home abt 5 days ago.

Self-esteem can be a downright low at the moment when I can't fit into my old jeans.. *sigh*
And I noticed that my hips are much bigger than before.. That one, cannot do anything much abt it, right? How many of u notice that abt urselves too?

I really cant wait to shed at least 6kg before I start work back in Aug.. do u think that's a reasonable/ far-fetched goal??
Pills are definitely not in my list since I'm partially bf-ing and don't really wanna take any risks in terms of the possibility of side effects..

Can those mummies who had successfully trim down by excercising and w/o using any pills/goin to slimming centres share ur success stories here? I believe ur stories will be a motivational booster to new mummies here.. :wong29:

Haizzz while trying to have a complete family by making BABIES...most of us sacrificed our nice figures....

Now let us all share ways to slim down in every ways... we could also start motivating each other and update on our latest progress....

Standing at a height of 158cm, my current weight is about 51 kg.... My weight before pregnancy is 45kg...I'd love to get back my previous weight minus my tummy :shyxxx: I slim down fast with stress... and I'm on pills now... Any nice and easy tips for slimming to share???
You can take meal replacement shake. This shake allows you to replace your meal. To lose weight take 2 shakes + 1 meal daily. To manage weight take 1 shake + 2 meals daily. To gain weight take 3 shakes + 3 meals daily.. This shake really effective.. It works for me and my aunty.. i'll nvr give up on this shake anymore.. In 1 week, I lose 0.5kg and in 2months time, I lose 2+kg..

LayPeng

Hi hi, i also want to have more slimming buddy to motivate each other, who is on acupuncture slimming porgram? i on it now, shed off 14kg and i left 4kg to go! the lesser fat i have the slower i lose.

keep it up and let's motivate each other ya. ~~~:Dancing_wub:

add me in msn elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

sillymummy

Hi hi, i also want to have more slimming buddy to motivate each other, who is on acupuncture slimming porgram? i on it now, shed off 14kg and i left 4kg to go! the lesser fat i have the slower i lose.

keep it up and let's motivate each other ya. ~~~:Dancing_wub:

add me in msn elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

Hi laypeng added U! I want to know more about your programme, need to lose some weight. see uu. :shyxxx:

LayPeng

Hi laypeng added you! I want to know more about your programme, need to lose some weight. see uu. :shyxxx:
Hi hi sillymummy, yes sure saw you in other thread too. yes sure, i already email you more details about program and accept your msn.

how much you wish to lose? i so far had lost 14kg.

sillymummy

Hi hi sillymummy, yes sure saw you in other thread too. yes sure, i already email you more details about program and accept your msn.

how much you wish to lose? i so far had lost 14kg.

Hi Laypeng,

Thanks for your email. saw u on msn too. let's chat there :Dancing_wub:. that will be easier for me. i saw you have one baby girl already? congrats! i am now preparing on losing weight to conceive.

i wish to lose 7kg, wow, 14kg in how long? tat's good result.

LayPeng

Hi Laypeng,

Thanks for your email. saw you on msn too. let's chat there :Dancing_wub:. that will be easier for me. i saw you have one baby girl already? congrats! i am now preparing on losing weight to conceive.

i wish to lose 7kg, wow, 14kg in how long? that's good result.
You are welcome sillymummy,
yes, any question jus drop me a message. yes i gained almost 20kg during pregnancy. sigh.

that's good, you how many aleady?
oh ic. 7kg shld be easier than mine, i have not been discipline to do tt but still managed to lose 14kg, lucky me, i on program about 2 month time.

Ange

Hi Sillymummy,

Welcome to this thread, i m on the same program as laypeng also.. if need any help, can just post here or pm mi.

Hi Laypeng,

Less than 10KG to lose.. can make it de.. must jia you and follow what the consultant tell u k.. Be gd girl..

LayPeng

Hi Sillymummy,

Welcome to this thread, i m on the same program as laypeng also.. if need any help, can just post here or pm mi.

Hi Laypeng,

Less than 10KG to lose.. can make it .. must jia you and follow what the consultant tell you k.. Be good girl..

Hi Ange,

thks for your encouragement. ya sure, although i always not under control but now onwards i will keep it up.

i suppose to have 18kg of fats to lose and now already lost 14kg, left 4more kg, but i want to target more hope can become even slimmer than my pre-pragnancy figure.

if you have msn can add me in elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
see you

Ange

Hi Ange,

thks for your encouragement. ya sure, although i always not under control but now onwards i will keep it up.

i suppose to have 18kg of fats to lose and now already lost 14kg, left 4more kg, but i want to target more hope can become even slimmer than my pre-pragnancy figure.

if you have msn can add me in elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
see you
YUp.. keep telling yourself that you must slim down then you will feel motivated to carry on.. i dun have msn as i seldom online, lazy to go download.. If you are able to slim down 4KG, should be able to slim down more.. remember to rest early k..

becksieee

YUp.. keep telling yourself that you must slim down then you will feel motivated to carry on.. i dont have msn as i seldom online, lazy to go download.. If you are able to slim down 4KG, should be able to slim down more.. remember to rest early k..
yeap.. => jiayou laypeng! if can go down more den go down more.. although at the end abit harder and slower but i think still worth a try :)

jiayou alll... yea its hard to rest early with my bb girl keeping me awake during my program.. but my strategy is to sleep early..

laypeng how is ur muscle ? i used to be unable to rest enough at night.. first review lost abit of muscle so i tried sleeping earlier.. u?

LayPeng

yeap.. => jiayou laypeng! if can go down more then go down more.. although at the end abit harder and slower but i think still worth a try :)

jiayou alll... yea its hard to rest early with my baby girl keeping me awake during my program.. but my strategy is to sleep early..

laypeng how is your muscle ? i used to be unable to rest enough at night.. first review lost abit of muscle so i tried sleeping earlier.. you?
thks all, now i still feeel the weight dropping quite constant. think still haven hit the slower progess.

yes, initially my baby girl also, i have to wake up every night to feed her, she only want me. yes, i also, tried to slp more and now due to work so only can slp earlier too.

my muscle need maintained, just right about 100%. did lost little muscle but managed to get it back on last review. my consultant said this is why my fat still able to be drop constanty:Dancing_tongue:

ysabelle

Count me IN!!!
I find so hard to gain weight when i was pregnant...Doc keep on chasing me on my weight before..now baby is out for almost 2 months now..im gaining weight in fast pace:wong19:. I weigh 45kg before pregnancy, now im 50kg. this is a lot since im 150cm only. I tried taebo by billy blanks when i was on maternity leave..but since i got back to work...no time anymore. Im planning to use those slimming lotion..the celebrity inch lose....hope it wil work on my tummy most importantly. Lets motivate ourselves, we will be in good shape soon...very soon!:Dancing_wub:

PinkDiamonds

My baby coming 4 months. I'm already back in my pre-pregnancy weight (55kg, 156cm) but my body is very untonned! Before I got pregnant I go running, now trying to find motivation to go back running. Just feel sooooooo lazy

shiseru

My baby coming 4 months. I'm already back in my pre-pregnancy weight (55kg, 156cm) but my body is very untonned! Before I got pregnant I go running, now trying to find motivation to go back running. Just feel sooooooo lazy
Find a kaki!! Good to have one so can motivate each other. I am lucky to have kakis, it has been 2 years and we never stop aerobic, somehow it has become a habit to exercise.

I just lost my baby at 5 months. I used to exercise 3x per week before this. I have cried too hard and cried too much, now it's time to get over it and get back in shape.

SO, I am going back to aerobic next week! I'm determine to lose 5 kg within the next 2 months. I want my body to be healthy and in best condition to conceive, and this time i hope god will gives us a healthy baby...

yans

Hi,

This is my first post.... so please guide me along ......

I chanced on this thread and i would like to share this information which really works for me.

I have tried this diet plan (recommended by my hong kong girlfriend) and lost 3kg in 3 days. i have lost 2" in 3 days by using the other methods like slimming belt abd body wrap recommended by her, (actually is a 4 steps slimming slolution).....

I recommended to my friends and colleagues and it work as well for them too....

Good thing is that you dont have to depend on pills, worry about side effort or having to starve yourself.........

Maybe you would like to try the diet plan and if it works on you and interested in the other methods PM me and I will then provide you the link and you can check it out yourself....

[you]3 Days Diet Plan [/you]

DAY 1

BREAKFAST
  • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent) OR
  • 1/2 a Grapefruit or Juice
  • 1 Slice of Toast with 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
LUNCH
  • 1/2 a Cup of Tuna (water tuna)
  • 1 Slice of Toast
  • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent)
DINNER
  • 3 Oz. any lean red meat or chicken
  • 1 cup each of
    • green beans
    • carrots
    • regular vanilla ice cream
  • 1 apple
DAY 2

BREAKFAST
  • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent)
  • 1 Egg (boiled, scrambled, omlette)
  • 1/2 a Banana
  • 1 Slice of Toast
LUNCH
  • 1 cup of cottage cheese or tuna
  • 8 regular saltine crackers
DINNER
  • 2 beef franks
  • 1 cup of broccoli or cabbage
  • 1/2 a cup carrots
  • 1/2 a banana
  • 1/2 a cup of regular vanilla ice cream
DAY 3

BREAKFAST
  • 5 regular saltine crackers
  • 1 oz. cheddar cheese
  • 1 apple
LUNCH
  • 1 boiled egg
  • 1 slice of toast
DINNER
  • 1 cup each of:
    • tuna
    • carrots
    • cauliflower
    • melon
  • 1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream
Remember to stop for 2 days if you want to continue for another 3 days set.

There is also 12 days diet plan that can help to cut as much as 5kg in 12 days...

PM me if you need more information......
this diet plan may i know whats the reason we have to stop for 2days and continue again?..

Hi, I managed to lose 7kg in just less than 20days :) Check this out at www.facebook.com/mamaonlinestore :)
Have read many testimonal and review and tried out :) So effective and havent reach my target, so need to continue, think at least 3mths :)
Haizzz while trying to have a complete family by making BABIES...most of us sacrificed our nice figures....

Now let us all share ways to slim down in every ways... we could oso start motivating each other n update on our latest progress....

Standing at a height of 158cm, my current weight is abt 51 kg.... My weight b4 pregnancy is 45kg...I'd love to get back my previous weight minus my tummy :shyxxx: I slim down fast with stress... n I'm on pills now... Any nice n easy tips for slimming to share???