Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

XiaoXue

Dear all,

Perhaps we should update the current & ideal weight @ the 1st post..

Cheers~!!

For me, I gained 25kg while preggy.. Managed to lost 20kgs but almost everything bounce back now... =X

Anyway 20kgs back to my pre-preg weight...

Fat me is 70kg now.. Ideal weight is 50kgs..

Jiayou all mummies~!! We CAN DO it!!

mae

my dears let's not forget that our weight should be proportion to our height...else slim down lot's of kg...we become underweight.

XiaoXue

yeap for me.. i'm only standing @ 1.6m thus 50kgs.. my BMI is 19.8 thus is belong to acceptable weight... =D

aby

Dear all,

Perhaps we should update the current & ideal weight @ the 1st post..

Cheers~!!

For me, I gained 25kg while preggy.. Managed to lost 20kgs but almost everything bounce back now... =X

Anyway 20kgs back to my pre-preg weight...

Fat me is 70kg now.. Ideal weight is 50kgs..

Jiayou all mummies~!! We CAN DO it!!
XX, u mean u r 70kg??? No lar, ur pix so nice and slim..

spoonie

after i give birth... i have no courage to step up a weighting machine until now.... ahahahahaha

i will... someday... when i feel my flabby tummy is no longer around lololomg =(

BABYKAPO

I was 50kg before birth, pregnacy shoot up to 72 kg and is currently stand at 57 kg. My height is about 160cm so hope to get back to my 50kg soon :eek:

Hey gals .. we all can do it right .. Jia You :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

mae

arrggghh...diet was disturbed last sat & yesterday...i keep eating...my face now looks so chubby. need to do taebo every morning again...my motivation is my avatar...should be slimas that or slimmer than that.

vion

Haha to go on diet really needs lots of reminders n motivations.... Me accompany ILs for follow ups 2day on empty stomach.... Haizzzzzzzzzzz, I din eat anything for the whole day until now. Having curry chicken rice.. yummy yummy....

XiaoXue

XX is 70kg? Cant see leh.................

Im still 52kg.. HAHA.
Yeah.. there's nuttin to hide.. i'm 70kgs.. 1stly why you can't see is bcos you haven see the me in reality.. fair? =)

Good for you~ soon gonna be back to your pre-preg figure.

LoVeS

for me i am still trying hard to diet aso need to go back 70kg my pre-pregnancy weight but if can hopefully can slim down to 65kg. Although i am standing at 1.72m tall but i look like a big giant in front of my own mirror each time i see:shyxxx:

aby

for me i am still trying hard to diet aso need to go back 70kg my pre-pregnancy weight but if can hopefully can slim down to 65kg. Although i am standing at 1.72m tall but i look like a big giant in front of my own mirror each time i see:shyxxx:
LoVes, I'm sama-sama ma.. I'm 1.69m and now 76kg.. Sob sob.. :tsad:

aby

i'm 77kg now lor:shyxxx:
Then both of us really in the same boat hor..

Look forward and live everyday to the fullest!!! Let's eat well (balanced diet), be disciplined and be on the go.. Walk, walk and walk..

Jessie here is fantastic!! She push her ds in the stroller and carry with one hand her dd!! And walk long distance!! That's the secret to slim body!!!

The lighter we are, the more we enjoyed walking and the heavier we are, the dread is there as so tiring.. So let's fight the battle and the greatest enemy is ourselves!!!

You and me r not alone, LoVes!! Let's continue to cheer and spur each other!! :red: