Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

aby

Hi Carole.. how do you find taking replacement meal? Is it true you can't take milk/fruit juice while taking it?
I dare not take pill because of the side effects
Ya, pill have side effect like: great thirst (I felt so sickly because of this feeling), insomia and mood swing.. DOc adv me not to eat any fruits as they contain high sugar..

So this time round strictly no pill.. Those pill on ads one some i tried too!! No power at all one.. heehee..

So lets discipline ourselves and stay on good balanced diet and EXERCISE!!!! :red:

mae, have some exercise sessions at the 1st Sep gathering lei.. :Dancing_wub:

aby

me too... told myself to slim down 5 kg for my b'day..but but till now..haven't work on it and b'day oni 3 days away...

hahahaha
Hahaha, sal u r so cute!!! :tlaugh:

Nvm, it's never too late.. Start now.. Then one day we all go shopping for nice new slim clothings ya..?? :Dancing_wub:

Leanne

Count me in too! :D

Current weight : 53kg
Ideal weight : 48kg

I still need to shed 5kg. By end of sept! I can do it!!

My preggie weight was 60kg :( Now 53kg...............

P.S : I only apply Mdm Katijah Jamu Slimming Lotion on my tummy & thigh areas :)

aby

Count me in too! :D

Current weight : 53kg
Ideal weight : 48kg

I still need to shed 5kg. By end of sept! I can do it!!

My preggie weight was 60kg :( Now 53kg...............

P.S : I only apply Mdm Katijah Jamu Slimming Lotion on my tummy & thigh areas :)
I like ur attitude, Leanne!!! "I can do it!" :red:

Leanne

Yes abkoh! To me, i look upon my figure very importantly. Maybe becus of the work environment i used to work. (I was a part-time model, oso work as autocarbabes etc) That explains why.

DH kept telling me, aiya dun need to wear those girdle la. I like meaty girl like you. Just nice. But i know, most husbands prefer their wives to be slightly chubbier. They dun wan them to attract unwanted attention from the other men. HAHA. So i just ignored him.

Becus of my diligent hard work. (I wear girdle w/o fail everyday for at least 6 hrs), my tummy did flattened! :)

All mummies, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aby

Yes abkoh! To me, i look upon my figure very importantly. Maybe becus of the work environment i used to work. (I was a part-time model, oso work as autocarbabes etc) That explains why.

DH kept telling me, aiya dun need to wear those girdle la. I like meaty girl like you. Just nice. But i know, most husbands prefer their wives to be slightly chubbier. They dun wan them to attract unwanted attention from the other men. HAHA. So i just ignored him.

Becus of my diligent hard work. (I wear girdle w/o fail everyday for at least 6 hrs), my tummy did flattened! :)

All mummies, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! Tks!!! :red:

Carole

Hi Carole.. how do you find taking replacement meal? Is it true you can't take milk/fruit juice while taking it?
I dare not take pill because of the side effects
I find it okay. My replacement meals can add fruit juice, coffee powder, soy milk etc! I have pills to take but it's vitamin pills. No side effects. So far, I've lost abt 4kg wifout exercise.

Before pregnant : 64kg
Pregnant : 92kg
After give birth : 69kg (after breastfeeding)
Current : 64kg
Target : 55kg (Yah.. rite! -__-" ) :shyxxx::shyxxx:

Last edited:

dendenmushi

I also can open.. Aby you are very "on" ya..hhehehe.

what meal replacement is good? cambridge? xando? anyone can recommend?

Recently I try to limit my rice intake to only 2spoonful per meal..I am a rice and meat person and it's really difficult.. (sigh)..then also eat dinner early at 5.30pm..
By the time it's 9pm.. I'm so hungry I can't take it. then eat bread hahaha. My hubby laugh at me.. he said just eat dear, later you hungry can't sleep. how? hehehe

aby

I also can open.. Aby you are very "on" ya..hhehehe.

what meal replacement is good? cambridge? xando? anyone can recommend?

Recently I try to limit my rice intake to only 2spoonful per meal..I am a rice and meat person and it's really difficult.. (sigh)..then also eat dinner early at 5.30pm..
By the time it's 9pm.. I'm so hungry I can't take it. then eat bread hahaha. My hubby laugh at me.. he said just eat dear, later you hungry can't sleep. how? hehehe
heehee, must onz ma.. A 1st step to success!!!

At nite, at nite if hungry, do bed gym lor.. Great exercise esp u take the 'iniative' role!! Burns lots of fats.. heehee.. And ur hb will love it man!!

Taking a hot shower when hungry also helps reduce hunger..

dendenmushi

heehee, must onz ma.. A 1st step to success!!!

At nite, at nite if hungry, do bed gym lor.. Great exercise esp u take the 'iniative' role!! Burns lots of fats.. heehee.. And ur hb will love it man!!

Taking a hot shower when hungry also helps reduce hunger..
Bed gym ah? :shyxxx:hihihihii..
at the end of the day tired already lor.. no energy for gym hehe
(eh this one OFF TOPIC sorry sorry)