Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

For me, being a combatant i hv to b fit at all times...

I entered tekong as a weak recruit who fail her Standing board jump, chin ups, 2.4km and onli a jst pass for shuttle run and sit up...

Exercise and train more...

i c the effects liao... nw i get gold timing for 2.4km, gold for sit up and shuttle run.. But i gt to improve on my standing board jump and chin ups.

So, MUMMIES JIA YOU!!!

sal

Hi..Juz some update abt myself..managed to lose 7.5kg so far from dec3 till now...

But it seems like it's slower now but i'm going perservere like the rest of the mommies here...

XiaoXue

Hi..Juz some update abt myself..managed to lose 7.5kg so far from dec3 till now...

But it seems like it's slower now but i'm going perservere like the rest of the mommies here...
Well done sal~!

Yea muz persevere.. I'm into my 3rd mth of slimming journey liaoz.. weigh loss indeed slow down but muz gambate! Hopefully I can shed off 2 more kg & be at least 56kg by CNY~!

Cheers to all Mummies here~! We can do it~!

weishy

Hello all mommies,my gal is almost 2 months,do i need to slim down now?will be back to work in FEB(sure will slim down a little fr there).can i take the panbessy pills now?issit any GP will hv???

ps me no breast feeding now loooo.

LoVeS

Hello all mommies,my gal is almost 2 months,do i need to slim down now?will be back to work in FEB(sure will slim down a little fr there).can i take the panbessy pills now?issit any GP will hv???

ps me no breast feeding now loooo.
it all depending if u wan or not lor. Actually it is more of a personal preference BUT it is not a MUZ to slim down if u dun wan. Anyway it is still early coz u gave birth nt long only so u might continue to slim down.

LoVeS

Well done sal~!

Yea muz persevere.. I'm into my 3rd mth of slimming journey liaoz.. weigh loss indeed slow down but muz gambate! Hopefully I can shed off 2 more kg & be at least 56kg by CNY~!

Cheers to all Mummies here~! We can do it~!
Ya indeed 2mth onwards is slowing down already. Since 10th till today only manage to shed 2kg~ I really hope can shed off another 2kg by cny:wong18:

priscilla

I started exercise once I am back in Singapore and I lost 0.5kg in 2 weeks. Hopefully as I continue will lost more.

My aim is to lost till I am like 55-56kg, hope to do it in 1 year.

LoVeS

duno why i feel tt those pills nt really wrking on me already so slow machiam turtle lor. My body very often will b immune to certain medication when i take for long which most of the time i muz always get stronger dose prescribe frm doc for migraine or diarrhea n Bao Ji Yen & xtra strong panadols aso dun wrk on me long ago. Sumore 3wks take normal dose while remaining 1wk take dbl dose but only manage to shed 4kgs only for tis mth. dbl dose side effects r quire scary especially the fast heart beat.:elvis:

priscilla

Loves, why don't you start doing some simple exercise which can also help in slimming down.

Dh is not keen for me to go on pills for slimming after the case of the Mediacorp actress who needed to replace her liver.

XiaoXue

I've got another 0.5kg to shed off before CNY.. 56kg my target for CNY.. after CNY Doc say will reduce mine to single dosage liaox... =X

Agnes Josephine

Just went to see Dr John yesterday evening & I was thinking how much weight have I lost? Cuz from the 1st day that I seen Dr John till now I never weigh myself as I don't want to be pressurised by the weight if it happened to be that I didn't lost any weight... Stephiey said I will @ least lost about 3kg while waiting for our turn to see Dr John...

So when Dr John asked me to stepped onto the weighing machine, I was surprised that I've lost 3.5kg in a month, which means there's another 2.5kg to go to hit the weight that Dr John wants me to be & @ least 6kg to my ideal weight... Dr John was ok with my weight lost in a month...

I will strive harder next month even though I know 2nd month onwards the shedding off more weight will be slower...

GAMBATE~~~~~~~ :001_302:

aiko_meimei

xiaoxue and aj
u two had make me proud of u girls!~~~~

but i make myself disappointed!!!!! cause two month never go back to see dr john i gain back to 67kg again!
as i didnt control my mouth and eat like hell!!!!

cannot so got 4 more dae for me to slim!!!! i must jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at least this 4 dae shed off 2kg i also song!

LoVeS

Loves, why don't you start doing some simple exercise which can also help in slimming down.

Dh is not keen for me to go on pills for slimming after the case of the Mediacorp actress who needed to replace her liver.
dun haf time leh~ Already not enuff time to slp liao where got time exercise? Not enuff slp = tired....tired = where got energy exercise?:tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

xiaoxue and aj
u two had make me proud of u girls!~~~~

but i make myself disappointed!!!!! cause two month never go back to see dr john i gain back to 67kg again!
as i didnt control my mouth and eat like hell!!!!

cannot so got 4 more dae for me to slim!!!! i must jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at least this 4 dae shed off 2kg i also song!

thank you thank you...

I will GAMBATE~~

Aiko, you also must GAMBATE ok! :001_302:

aiko_meimei

yea i will the.. so u girl dont tell me aiko u are slim liao dont need to slim anymore!!!

MUST TELL ME AIKO U ARE FAT AGAIN!

mayjek

Add me in too....

Currently on Herbalife product since mid Dec 2007. Already shed off 6kg by only drinking milkshake and aloe drink... waistline, thigh, arm reducing too.... Hope can reduce a total of 10kg. :wong29:

sal

latest update...lost 10.5kg liao. since 3dec..a bit slow but still i'm losing the weight..no complaints ..better than not doing anything abt it the last time.

Started on my 3rd dosage now..hope can lose more this round...till my next update girls...jia you jia you...

XiaoXue

latest update...lost 10.5kg liao. since 3dec..a bit slow but still i'm losing the weight..no complaints ..better than not doing anything abt it the last time.

Started on my 3rd dosage now..hope can lose more this round...till my next update girls...jia you jia you...
*claps* congratz sal~!! u're doing very well~ =D

As for myself, I had lost about 15kg since 1st Nov.. I'm 55.5kg now.. Another 5.5kg to shed off by end of May.. My wedding photography shoot~ Can't wait~!! :shyxxx:

Gambate to all~!! May we hit our ideal weight & figure soon~!!