Looking for a Confinement Lady

Re: CL contact

Hello!

I just had twins late February 2012 and engaged a super nanny! Her name is Ya Mei.

I am very thankful to have her as my confinement nanny and I highly recommend her. Ya Mei has been a great source of support and took good care of my needs as well as my babies. Do give Ya Mei a call if you want someone reliable to care for your babies and yourself. She's in high demand so it's best to book her early! Ya Mei: +60 16 612 3115

Have a wonderful confinement!

Angel9

hi,

anyone looking for day nanny? i have a nanny looking for day care confinement. she is very experienced. trained with the hospitals in singapore. from malaysia. normal rates. no exorbitant rip-offs. PM me asap as all the annies are taken up quickly this year.

she is also looking for live-in confinement, so let me know if you need live-in or day care only.

i am not an agent and not related to any nanny. i am not making a single cent from recommendations. just want to help out and to save people from companies like PEM ripping people off.

thanks

desiree94

I'm looking for confinement lady. Edd is 15 November. Preferred live in 24/7 for 1 month duration. Location is bishan. We are a Chinese family. Please contact me at 86122914/92233700 should you be keen. Do introduce yourself too. We will not consider day care nanny. Thanks!

Apr gal

Hi Jaymumys,

May I know d name of yr confinement lady. Yr description on her seems to match my requirement. Thanks.

Rgds,
Apr gal

Apr gal

Hi Angel9,

I am looking for a nanny early next year. Can you describe more about the nanny you are recommending? Have you engaged her before? And hows her rates like?

I am not sure of day care or living nanny yet. Could you give yr advice?

Thanks.

Rgds,
Apr gal

Apr gal

Re: CL contact

Hi WonderTwinPowers,

Could you give more description on super nanny Ya Mei? How's her cooking skill and hygiene? Btw how's her rates like?

Thanks.

Rgds,
Apr gal

Apr gal

Hi, I am currently doing my confinement and would like to intro my confinement lady. She will be available in march 2012. She only does day confinement (9am-6pm). No overnight. She is very pro breast feeding and will bring baby to you whenever you want to breastfeed. Cooks for my hubby and son too and does simple household chores. She very clean too, washes her hands before handling baby and she keeps my kitchen clean and neat. So far I am very satisfied with her performance. Anyone interested to hire her can pm me with your contact and I'll get her to call you back as she is with me now.
Hi Worthy Lady,

Do you mind to give me the contact of yr CL? She seems very good. What bout her rates?

Thanks.

Rgds
Apr gal

Apr gal

Hi, I am currently doing my confinement and would like to intro my confinement lady. She will be available in march 2012. She only does day confinement (9am-6pm). No overnight. She is very pro breast feeding and will bring baby to you whenever you want to breastfeed. Cooks for my hubby and son too and does simple household chores. She very clean too, washes her hands before handling baby and she keeps my kitchen clean and neat. So far I am very satisfied with her performance. Anyone interested to hire her can pm me with your contact and I'll get her to call you back as she is with me now.
Hi Jo mum

Do you mind to pm me yr CL contact?

Thanks.

Rgds
Apr gal

Apr gal

Hi, my CL is very good and she helped me alot by doing extra inclusive of training my maid to take care of NB and my gal as well. She cooked very well especially her Vinegar Pig Trotters and DOM chicken. PM me if you are keen.
Hi Bearnive

Could you pls pm me yr CL contact?

Thanks

Rgds
Apr gal

Apr gal

Hi Girls,

I f you ned a CL , I do have one very good one to intro but she is very hot . she was my CL for my first kid and will be doing for my #2 in June as well. I have introduce clsoe to 15 friends to her and all with good comments.

jsut email me for her contacts
Hi Rena076

Could you pm me yr CL contact?

Thanks

Apr gal

hi all,

my friend had a CL from malaysia,,,will stay 24/7 with you all...cook and took a good care of the babies and mummies..hehehe

never regret hiring her...her whole family actually work as CL ( from Penang ) like a generation job...sometimes she will come to Sg to work thru agent..

if wan to know more, can always PM me...

Hi Johnnylst

Could you pm me yr CL contact?

Thanks

blackie

To all the mummies out there who are looking for a confinement nanny,

I'm a rare husband here in this forum. Wife is busy looking after our new born baby. I can recommend this confinement lady who has many years of experience to all of you. She helped us looked after our new born baby last month. Below are the things that she done for us:

- Cleaned and mopped the floor
- Cooked for the family
- Cooked herbal soup for wife
- Looked after baby during the night
- Carried the baby to mummy for breast-feeding in the middle of the night:SLEEP:
- Shared her knowledge and tips on proper breast-feeding
- Did laundry for the family

Above all, she is very caring and encouraging to my wife (something I'm guilty of:tembarrassed:). By the way, she cooked very well too. If you are looking for a nanny now, you can contact and have a chat with her. Her name is 淑晴 Shuqing Auntie from Malaysia (Johor).
Her hp is 93350686. She is currently working for another family in Singapore. Hope this helps... :)
:Dancing_tongue:

-

Last edited:

Apr gal

Hi Blackie

Glad to know a caring husband out there. And thanks for yr recommendation.

I am still considering a live in or day time nanny. Could you share yr exp on aunty Shuqing? Is she easy to get along?

Thanks.

blackie

Hi Blackie

Glad to know a caring husband out there. And thanks for yr recommendation.

I am still considering a live in or day time nanny. Could you share yr exp on aunty Shuqing? Is she easy to get along?

Thanks.

Hi Apr gal,

Well, both my wife and I did not set any expectation on the confinement lady. We were happy as long as she did what she was supposed to do. In fact, I must said she did v well looking our baby boy and my wife. I felt so "relaxed" in a way. Auntie Shuqing is easy-going, responsible, initiative and patient. If $$ is not a concern, then, I will suggest u hire her as your stay-in full-time nanny. You will feel very well taken care of. I heard there are people have conflicts with the confinement lady but not for us. She is easy to get along with so long you are not too demanding n picky over small little things.

verlbb

Hello... Am new here.

just feeling lucky that I'm one of the few that emerge and manage to have my confinement finsih with a "smile". Gotten this contact from my colleague and thank heavens! its's stress-free and rewarding! :Dancing_wub: Hope mummies out here have another source to get contact. you may email me at my email: verlbbbb@ymail.com

Hoping to post a video of here here... (check with the moderator first)! :001_302: Am not trying to 'promote business' but rather encourages mummy (esp first time mum) with little or no experience get the required help and knowledge from experience and reliable nanny (recommending my nanny to you). Her name is Amy (Yoke Peng), 46yrs of age. cantonese and well-versed with confinement knowledge and cooked very delicious confinement meals during my confinement. Her simmered pig's stomach is very delicious and she also cooks sea cucumber with du zhong tonic are the two dishes I missed most! During the night... I had very ample rest as we knows Amy is doing a good job b'cos we seldom hear our infant cries.... she targets to attend to our infant before she cries so that I (a sensitive and light sleeper) could rest well. She attends to my c-section wound with care and was very experience in clearing my block ducts.... thanks to her suggestion my hubby and I could get ample rest during the night b'cos I latch during the day and pump out my breast milk at night. My sister-in-law had engaged her this month and I simply went over for her cooking!

On personal quote:
My personal confinement experience was just to gather confinement information from my surrounding relatives, friends and even colleague's wife and decide if engaging a CL is really worth...Amy shared her numerous confinement experience with me and I do agree with her that each person "deserves" to have our 'OWN' confinement experience and not to follow other people's experience.

Being a first time mum.. I faithfully and sincerely in giving the "BEST" to my infant but rather find 100% latching on too tedious and time consuming. I'm glad Amy did follow my way initially supporting stringe feed my infant when my milk did not arrive but she did advise me that eventually with little milk, my infant's jaundice will shot up and it really DID! With the two days in the hospital was indeed stresssful but I was more annoyed when eventually the hospital feed my infant with FM! After discharge... I begin to take charge of my confinement.... feeding with all my breast milk and supplement FM.

Amy helped with my c-section wounds and along with my preference in food, she suggested and planned my confinement meals. I never have to worry about my infant care or least my household chores.....I can safely leave it to Amy to do it.

I do not have any qualms in recommending my CL to anyone deserving her. You may email me.

Um Nazar

I would like to recommend/refer my confinement nanny to this forum.
Her name is May, a malaysian.

May charges very reasonably and she do for local and overseas (overseas different charges of course)
She is very systematic, neat and clean, she is easy, she is not the calculative sort and i must say she has great initiative, and she has a very positive attitude. She is not the gossip sort and she has great adapting skills.

Most importantly she is very experienced and very patient. She is good with her cooking for mommy who needs alot of nourishing and she handles baby really well. It is very comfortable to have her around.
As i am doing total breast feeding, she knows what and what not to cook for me which at this point food consumption is very important as what i eat is what the baby feeds.

During her stay, she does all the marketing.
She cooks for my hubby and myself. If my hubby do not want confinement food, she is able to make something different. Just let her know what to do or make. I stay with my family but during the confinement period they are mostly away. However when they are back, May will cook for them also. I normally will work on the menu with her. For me she cooks only 2 meals as i am not someone who wants a heavy breakfast. But if you want her to make all 3 meals she can.

She do the laundry for baby, hubby and me. She dont do ironing. But she will fold the clothes neatly.
She sweeps and mops the floor, also she cleans the bathroom for me. We didnt request her to do all these but she did it out of her own initiative.
Also with her vast experience, she is a good source when you are uncertain with what's up with the newborn. she will teach and guide you. I learnt alot from her.

I was lucky to have her even though i contacted her last min but fortunately she is free to do for me.
She is suppose to fulfill a month (4 weeks) confinement but i extended her for another two weeks. I would love to extend her for another month but she is travelling and after that, she has an overseas confinement duty. Honestly i have no idea what will i do when she leaves.

My family ( my parents and hubby) and i are fond of her and she really love our boy. I am sure we will miss her and her food.

I strongly recommend her and if i have a #2 i definitely get her back.
You may wish to contact her at 98646165 or +60127055420

ann123

Hi Everyone, I would like to recommend a good confinement nanny that have just finish doing confinement for me. She is auntie Siew from Tangkak, M'sia. She have taken good care of my baby girl,very attentive to her as I did'nt hear my baby cry often and auntie will attend to her within minutes once she start crying.

Auntie Siew is also very hygine as she will mop and clean the kitchen everytime after cooking and does'nt mind to help me with some light house chores(moping, washing toilets and etc). She will also do all the marketing for me daily as the market is just few blocks away.
Every meal she will prepare a big bowlof soup for me to boost my breast milk supply and will prepare dinner for my husband as well for dinner.

I'm not receiving any token from her for writing this, it's just my little appreciation to her for taking good care of me and my baby girl during my confinement month. Btw, she is a stay in confinement nanny with me for 28 days which gives me a good night sleep at night as she will take care of all the night feeding.

She is contactable at M'sia 016-6870058 / SG-83058350 if you are interested to check her out.

Smalleyes

I would like to recommend my CL who is from KL. Basically, she saved us after our original CL tried to scam us. On a short notice, she took the earliest bus to come down to Singapore (we'd to go 3 days without CL). When she came, the first thing she did was look at our fridge to see what she needs to buy, then she went out with my husband to buy a week's worth of groceries and clear our fridge to make space for the ingredients.

Due to our inexperience caring, my baby girl actually lost weight but with my CL, she has steadily gain weight and by 3 wks, my girl is 4kg! My CL will wake up to give my girl her night feeds (twice every night) so I can rest and sleep well. She also helps with light household chores cos I don't have a maid. She is a fantastic cook so her dishes varies for every meal and she even wakes up early (6am!)to make my longan drink and then heat up the leftovers and cook fresh rice for my husband to bring to work. We are growing fat! We are taking down her recipes which she is more than happy to share. She even cook extra for my in-laws to bring home so even our extended families are happy with her.

She is so good that Chinese couples in America will fly her over to help with their confinement. She is truly a baby whisperer!

We are indebted to her for helping us out so much! If you would like to contact her, PM me as she is hot property.