Lost and Unsure!!!

Jovyna

My EDD is 26th this month... CNY Day 1... RIght now, I'm feeling very lost, unsure and uncertain... I duno what to expect... How do I know what kind of pain means my baby is coming? When to really set off to the hospital? I really duno what to expect... Can someone guide me or share ur experience with me???:tconfused::tconfused::tconfused::tconfused::tconfused:

January84

Hi Joyyna, you should be excited and not having -ve feelings, bad for u and bb.

1) water bag break, water gushes out.
2) "show" - spottings or menses like
3) contractions, time the frequency, it should be consistent. .

CanCanMum

Hi Jovyna,

yes agree w Ms Jan, shd not feel lost......its ok la....when i was like u i din even cared about wad happens to me near labour!!!

just to share with you and oso to add on to Jan84's lists, i did felt extra heavy and restlessness about 3 days prior to my delivery date....coz tat kindo feeling is like so heavy and as if tummy got no more space and u juz feel too tired too heavy to move around....too lazy to do anything.....as if baby gonna burst out anytime!!! Its exaggerating but its exactly tat kindo feeling!!!

Good luck!!

U can say Gong Xi Fa Cai to your newborn!!! kekekekke

sherlin

Hi,

You will get signs to shows that you are nearer to labour.

Tightening of your whole tummy, aching, persistent cramping (like menstrual cramps that won't go away) on and off and has a pattern to it....e.g. every 10 mins of pain, go away for 3 min then comes back 10 mins or lesser and goes away and comes back again....

Leaking or burst of waterbag...uncontrollable flow of liquid gushing or trickling down.

A Show means discharge looking thingy on your underwear with slight tinge of red or pink (its called mucus plug)

Jovyna

Thanks... But now I got another worry... He is not kicking as much as before... and this make me real paranoid... Do they kick lesser when they are about to be born??? I really feel very insecure about this especially...

CanCanMum

ermmmm....kick lesser yes, like last time was every 2 hours now will be every 4 hours instead....oso coz no more space left to kick....LOLs..too big liao....only slight movements nia~.

oh...yr EDD is nearer each day!!

Jovyna

really ah? i used to see his big movement de... but now can only feel slight movement... really is becos no space to move ah??? i din actually keep track of the time interval that he kick lei... so i'm not sure about the timing...

CanCanMum

yeah leh....slight movements only...like elbow moved a little....ankle shift a little....neb kick already...

but as long as there is movement its fine.

Jovyna

Thank you so much... Feel so much better after hearing what you had said... Thanks alot really... If not i'll get nagging from my hubby for thinking too much again...

V

valeriegoh

All the best Jovyna! My EDD's around 1 month later than yours:)

:001_302:Yes don't think so much! Now relax as much as you can coz once bb is out there isn't as much time to relax!

Anyway after birth will be you will be very tired, and 1st week is the most tiring coz have to get used to bb. And also after that quite "shocking" coz can't rest due to topsy turvy timing, feeding and recovering etc etc

mommyfizah

n let me add on to all the mummies list here...
wen labour is near, some will experience diarrhea too like me...
It's also our body's natural way preparing for the labour..
Your baby's movements are so important!!
Please please monitor them everyday...
My gynea tot me like this...take a period of 4hrs wen your baby is usually most active...He should move/kick at least 10 times in that 4 hours...
If you feel your baby less active, try to wake him up bcoe sometimes they tend to go into deep sleep..
if still not moving, please go to hosp or call up your gynea juz to be sure everything is alright...
Yes baby's movements will not be so vigorous as before after 30+ weeks...but you should still feel his movements everyday till delivery k??
Dun be too worried...juz count & monitor his movements & record them in your FETAL MOVEMENT CHART...
THIS WAS PROVIDED BY THE NURSES IN NUH. I'VE GOT NO IDEA ABT OTHER HOSPITALS...MAYBE MUMMIES HERE CAN ENLIGHTEN ME ABT THIS?? :p

January84

yup, my gynae also said to monitor bb movement to be at least 10 times, a day....
from TMC . . . hahah...

CanCanMum

oops i juz realised my tone of writing is as if like kidding......hor?

but its real la....

just found out 1 hour ago....thru msning networking....kekekekekekekeke

Jovyna

thank you, Cancanmum... for spreading the good news around for me... Heheheheh...

Thanks you all... me n my son are doing fine now at home... =)