low sperm count

i1babes

hi marilynn, can share with us if we need to add in water? what kind of dates (with seeds or w/o seeds or both also can?) and what kind of raisin to be used for the remedy?

thanks alot!

i been PM marilynn asking the same question also ... but no replied le ...:(

marilynn

Hi everyone.... Sorry i've been extremely busy and really got no time to be on the comp.

Its normal dates with seeds ( the ones where muslims eat during fasting month)
Take out the seeds and chop it fine.
Seedless raisins where you can find in normal shops. (black or yellow is fine)
dont add water chop both sweets fine and mix with honey.
** You got to leave it in a glass jar close tight and leave it for 24hours. Then put in the fridge. Consume it a teaspoon every night.

( u can use jam jars)

anttan

Hi everyone.... Sorry i've been extremely busy and really got no time to be on the comp.

Its normal dates with seeds ( the ones where muslims eat during fasting month)
Take out the seeds and chop it fine.
Seedless raisins where you can find in normal shops. (black or yellow is fine)
dont add water chop both sweets fine and mix with honey.
** You got to leave it in a glass jar close tight and leave it for 24hours. Then put in the fridge. Consume it a teaspoon every night.

( you can use jam jars)
sorry, where can i find the dates that muslims normally eats during fasting? or chinese dates can do the trick?

thanks alot!

Funz

My hubby has the same problem. He was diagnosed as having Varicocele. He was operated on by Dr Chen from Gleneagles and now sperm count is up tremendously. It is an expensive operation though with lots of expensive sperm building up medicine after that too :)
We have been trying to #3 for about 2 years oredi. We had our first 2 without any problems at all. So we kinda took it for granted I guess. I know that age plays a part but I did not think that we will have any problems. After 1 year of trying and still no baby, I went for a checkup, all is well and still functioning. I did tell DH that my checkup shows that I am still fine and in fact ovulating at soon. Told him to consider getting himself checked. For another year, he did nothing about it and I did not push the issue either. I just put the problem down to age, stress, etc. Last month I told him that if we are still not successful by year end, then I think we should stop trying cos the 2 kiddos are already 4 & 6 years old and I am not getting any younger. If we really want to have #3, then I think it is time to get serious about it rather then leave it to chance. He agreed to go get checked. That is when we found out that his sperm count is low, motility is bad, morphology is even worse all the sperms are abnormally shaped. Further checks revealed that he has Varicocele. The first option is surgery. Which naturally, DH is apprehensive about it. The 2nd will be to try artificial insemination, that is if they can harvest healthy sperms from his ejaculations during my ovulation period.

DH is kind of depressed over the results. For me, aside from giving him the support and assurance that even if we dun have #3, we still have 2 wonderful kids already, I am wondering if we should pursue this further. He did say that he wants a 3rd one as well if possible. I guess now we have to decide how far we want to go with this.

Finances aside, there is also the many runs to the clinics, and the emotional see-saws of hoping and waiting and possible disappointments.

But if we do not try hard enuf, will we regret later that we did not go for it since we could afford it.

Darn, totally confused now.

J

justforgags

We have been trying to #3 for about 2 years oredi. We had our first 2 without any problems at all. So we kinda took it for granted I guess. I know that age plays a part but I did not think that we will have any problems. After 1 year of trying and still no baby, I went for a checkup, all is well and still functioning. I did tell dear husband that my checkup shows that I am still fine and in fact ovulating at soon. Told him to consider getting himself checked. For another year, he did nothing about it and I did not push the issue either. I just put the problem down to age, stress, etc. Last month I told him that if we are still not successful by year end, then I think we should stop trying cos the 2 kiddos are already 4 & 6 years old and I am not getting any younger. If we really want to have #3, then I think it is time to get serious about it rather then leave it to chance. He agreed to go get checked. That is when we found out that his sperm count is low, motility is bad, morphology is even worse all the sperms are abnormally shaped. Further checks revealed that he has Varicocele. The first option is surgery. Which naturally, dear husband is apprehensive about it. The 2nd will be to try artificial insemination, that is if they can harvest healthy sperms from his ejaculations during my ovulation period.

dear husband is kind of depressed over the results. For me, aside from giving him the support and assurance that even if we dont have #3, we still have 2 wonderful kids already, I am wondering if we should pursue this further. He did say that he wants a 3rd one as well if possible. I guess now we have to decide how far we want to go with this.

Finances aside, there is also the many runs to the clinics, and the emotional see-saws of hoping and waiting and possible disappointments.

But if we do not try hard enuf, will we regret later that we did not go for it since we could afford it.

Darn, totally confused now.
*hugs* to u n i feel ur sorrow:cool:. Since u alrdy hv the 1st 2 den dun tense urself up too much n y dun u try the theory tat i post the link abv which hv been scientifically proven. Enjoy ya=) n thr is always reasons behind everything which occur to us bcz god loves us=)

Funz

*hugs* to you and i feel your sorrow:cool:. Since you alrdy have the 1st 2 then dont tense yourself up too much and why dont you try the theory that i post the link abv which have been scientifically proven. Enjoy ya=) and thr is always reasons behind everything which occur to us bcz god loves us=)
Thanks.

Thing is time or rather age is not on my side. So we need to come to a decision. Still mulling over it.

stonston

I just received a book on herbs/remedies for low sperm count. Read through it and it has alot of medical journal to support the theories, some of them no medical journals, the authors themselves tried it out & gave feedback. There are loads to try, I've bought 2 of the herbs so will try & see if got any news :)

need

article :-

Let us learn some basic low sperm count remedies:

Remedy #1: Drink Milk: the milk is said to be very nourishhing natural [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]energy [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]drink[/FONT][/FONT]. It is a complete food that contains lots of vitamins and trace minerals. It is full of proteins and fats and hence provides the energy. Low sperm count remedy may include drinking a glass-full of milk once or twice a day on a regular basis. This not only improves the sperm production but also gets other health benefits.

Remedy #2: Intake of Herbs: The god has gifted us with lots of herbs that possess natural aphrodisiac properties. They not only help in boosting the men libido but they also enhance the sperm production and helps improving sperms motility. Herbs such as ashwagandha, guduchi, Spirulina, shatavari, kuchala, Butea, Shilajit etc are few of the herbs those have been prescribed to treat various men sexual health problems including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and loss of libido and low sperm count.

Remedy #3: Eat Healthy: Low sperm count remedy also includes eating healthy. A man with low sperm count must consume healthy food. The food that is full of nutrients (minerals, vitamins, proteins) etc is preferred. Dark, green and leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may help increasing the sperms. On the other hand, junk, canned, packed, spicy and oily foods and food that contains preservatives are to be avoided.

Remedy #4: Regular Physical Workout: Many health care providers believe that practicing some exercises (such as [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yoga[/FONT][/FONT], Pranayama and meditation) may help in relieving the stress that could be one of the reasons for low sperm count. Exercises that involve men reproductive system and its organs (such as ballooning) may also help in stimulating the reproductive organs to produce more sperms and also to improve their quality.

Low sperm count remedy also include following strict regimen advised by health care provider. One has to give up alcohol and tobacco in any form. Too much masturbation, according to Ayurveda, may also reduce the sperm count and that is why it is avoided. Also, wearing too tight underwear may reduce sperm count and their motility and hence to be avoided.

zaclin29

hi,
i tried the dates, raisin and honey recipe.. my hubby ate it for 2 days and his sperm count increase from 1% to 27%.... Think it really works...

Psalm91

Alpha Male
Research has shown that the optimal temperature for the production of sperm is three degrees off core body temperature.

Saunas and Jacuzzis will kill all sperms immediately, so avoid that for a few weeks before trying.

Try wearing boxer shorts instead of briefs to allow the testicles room to move for temperature regulation purposes.

Flax linen boxer shorts may be a good alternative.

CoolMe - keeping you cool with flax linen

:):red: