Maid Agency

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Halo all,

do you know of any reliable maid agency in north east district ?
can recommend?
Or any good phili maid for transfer :red:

Thx

Dudette

YOu can try JPB which is at Hougang Green. Look for Eileen. Say you were recommended by Anson. He's her most "troublesome" customer... and he's my BIL!! :001_302:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

YOu can try JPB which is at Hougang Green. Look for Eileen. Say you were recommended by Anson. He's her most "troublesome" customer... and he's my BIL!! :001_302:
Thx dudette, i went there yday. gv mi one whole pile of bio data but i can't find any that i like :rolleyes:

Didn't know tat maid also sell like hotcakes, those that u like got taken up beri fast.... no time for u to consider

stonston

i go to asset @ hougang green.....have been v happy with e maids i got from there....e past 3 maid we got fm there, all excellent!!

btw, e lady working there is v fierce to e maids...all e maids come to us noe e rules n r v well-behaved....we din have probs with any of them....we got 2 indo n 1 phil maid fm them :)

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Thx StonSton,

Will go there tmr, hv been searching for the past 1 week, look at the fotos also sian now :nah:

wenz

Hi, do you have the contact number and address for this asset maid agency?

i go to asset @ hougang green.....have been v happy with e maids i got from there....e past 3 maid we got fm there, all excellent!!

btw, e lady working there is v fierce to e maids...all e maids come to us noe e rules n r v well-behaved....we din have probs with any of them....we got 2 indo n 1 phil maid fm them :)

karen_kh3

Hi mommies out there,

Anybody looking for a transfer maid??

I'm a stayhome of 2 kids, 6 n 9 respectively next year. I'm looking to transfer my present maid to a good family as my kids are grown and dont't really need constant supervision anymore. She's been with us for 4 and a half years. Prior to us, she's also been working in Singapore with another family, also for 4 years!

She's been very diligent with her work. Up till now, her standard of work has maintained more or less the same as she's started with us.

She's good with children, looking after my kids since they're 9 mths and 3 years old respectively.( I really dont't know how to break the news to my kids! They'll be heart broken, sigh!) She can cook good chinese food and able to follow recipies. She's also proficient in conversing in english, understands basic mandarin and cantonese. She's also honest and can be trusted to be left alone with the kids.

Below is her biodata:

Name : Jucylyn Velez Taguas
Marital Status : Single
Family : Parents and a sister in London
Race : Filipino
Religion: Catholic

Please contact me if you're interested at karen_kh3@yahoo.com.sg

Grab her fast, as a great and trusted maid like just is hard to come by.

Best Regards,

Karen Song

cywy

Terrible maid agency experience from Asset Maid Agency in Hougang Green. I requested to replace my current maid with new maid and they told me my old agency plan $588 cannot change, need to top up to current agency plan which is $1188 or $888.

I told her my agreement entitle for me to get one replacement,but she say i need to top up agency fee as well as maid's loan for 8-9 months. i find it ridiculous and she dun care how i feel, ask me to check and go CASE "lor" if you want.

what an attitude, and guess what, she slammed my phone when we have not even finished the conversation. )*(*&%$^$(*&

anyone has this issue with them and what they claimed is it correct?

charice11

Hi all,

Just found out that pilipino maids need home leave processing done before they go back. Can someone pls advise on any agent which charge reasonable price? My maid is going back next week and am now urgently looking for help. thanks​

charice11

Hi all,

Just found out that pilipino maids need home leave processing done before they go back. Can someone pls advise on any agent which charge reasonable price? My maid is going back next week and am now urgently looking for help. thanks​