March 2007 Mummies & Daddies

lizzie

:Dancing_wub:hi everyone! nice to meet all of u...

my 2nd little princess was born on 2 mar 2007 at TMC

she's now nearly 10kg... quite a handful! :tlaugh:

kkoh

hi,

my 2nd bb is born on 26th March. He is suppose to be end-April baby but because he is not growing inside my tummy so gynae said to c-section and bring him out earlier.

lisa_ng

i'm also a march 2007 mummy. :001_302:
my baby girl nikki was born on 15th march 2007 at tmc now weighing 8.5kg

chrissy

hi all, i new here.. my princess is also a march baby.. 03-03-2007

want to meet more march babies mummies to know more about their babies growth... =)

chrissy

hi jenlee98, my girl also 3 march and also 2 weeks earlier... my parents say that she want to come out faster to catch up with the last day of CNY... coz 3 march is also the 14th of lunar cal...

lisa_ng

hi all,
hope march mummies here will share baby's progress here too since our baby born in the same month.
sometimes i will wonder what skill should nikki pick up that month & if i had missed out anything for her that she should have.

nikki always one month behind time.
she learns to flip over when she was near to 5 mths old.
we tried feeding her cereal when she was 4mths old but think she not ready so juz started on cereal 2 weeks back when she was all ready.
recently she takes a liking to sleep on her tummy.
sometimes she can hold her own milk bottle when start to feed her but she will release the bottle when halfway through.

wonder what other skills should baby pick up at this stage? or what things are good to simulate baby growth

...anxious mummy :)

Junior

Hi, was introduced to this site by a singaporean friend of mine. My 1st DD was born on 4th March 2007. Just in time to collect one last day of ang pow. He's now 9.7kgs. ;)

We're replacing 2 of his feeds with solid i.e. breakfast and lunch other feeds on 9oz milk every 4 hours. however he starts to wake up at 4-5am for milk. Has anyone started on solid yet? Care to share your experience?

Agnes Josephine

Hi, was introduced to this site by a singaporean friend of mine. My 1st DD was born on 4th March 2007. Just in time to collect one last day of ang pow. He's now 9.7kgs. ;)

We're replacing 2 of his feeds with solid i.e. breakfast and lunch other feeds on 9oz milk every 4 hours. however he starts to wake up at 4-5am for milk. Has anyone started on solid yet? Care to share your experience?

I've started my ds on solid just right after he turned 6 months... I now only giving him cereal once a day (1 hour before either the 2nd or 3rd feed) & he's on 4 hourly feed... I have not totally replacing his feed @ the moment... I only gave him 1 tablespoon of cereal mixed with his milk & spoonfed... Will only increase the cereal intake after 1 month...

lisa_ng

same as aj i feed nikki one cereal feed a day usually 2nd or 3rd feed. she sleep through the night though unless she wakes up late for her 1st feed in this case will miss one feed that day & she will wake up around 4 or 5am to drink milk. i gave her 6.5 scope of milk powder but for cereal feeding i will mix cereal 5 scope with milk powder 3 scope. still the same every 4hr one feed except for nite time she sleep thoughout. i still very hesitate to give her 2 cereal feed a day. moreover juz these few days she seems to lost interest in her cereal. was wondering what cereal r mummies here using? im giving nikki heinz first cereal was thinking to change after finishing this pack. any comments on nestle gold cereal? :)