Market rate for Babysitter

thegirlsinsane

Hi all. My mum is a experienced babysitter and we're living in Tampines. Should you need any babysitter during the weekdays, do not hesitate to contact my mum @ 8322 0841. Thanks!

sjchan

I'm looking for babysitter in CCK area (Preferably Limbang area) in Mar 2012 (Baby will be around 2 mths +).
Anyone interested or any recommendation, please PM me.

blueocean

I am looking for a nanny in woodlands or sembawang for my 3 months+ baby in mid September when I m going back to work.
I m staying in woodlands ring road blk 600+.
please contact me ms ng @ 97830579.

Janvier

Hi,

I'm looking for a baby sitter for next year feb...baby will be around 2 months :)

preferably at choa chu kang area but we are ok with locations such as yishun area or west area... we are currently looking at day and night care.

By the way anyone roughly knows what's the price like for babysitters day and night care? Thanks. ^^

karenlu84

hi, i am looking for a nice babysitter, my baby girl is only a month old. I will be back to work on April....so by then my baby girl is about 4months old already...

Any good babysitter (with love and care) staying around yewtee area?

My address is:
Blk 689B Choa Chu Kang Drive

I am working shift work, so it's very hard for me to find a babysitter.....

my contact is 8182-7862 Karen Lu (prefer SMS), Thank you very much everyone!

Sharmummy

hi, can i know where u stay? i'm looking for babysitter staying in sengkang.

The rates varies from 800 - 1000 if baby to sleep over at babysitter
For 7am - 7pm, its abt 500 - 600

i believe the tedious part is sending your baby thru and from, well, tis will be much depends on the flexibility of the babysitter.

i nv prefer infant care, as you may aware, there's more than one baby, i prefer full attention to my baby only. So, perhaps you might weight the pros and cons. At least if anything, the babysitter will be fully responsible.

Having to know one who very experience, copy and paste from friends, so rest assure no agency to rip you off.

"Have been doing freelance housekeeping as well as providing confinement services/babysitting for the past 20years.
My experience includes working as a housekeeper for the Caucasian family in year 2002-2004, since then, i'm babysitting kids between 2months -3yrs old.
Do not hesitate to contact me, so that to explain more in depth what kind of assistance i can provide you."

Cheerios!

Irene Ho 9067 1356

dont't worry too much and be a HAPPY MUM!!

missypauline

my mum has been a nanny with around 19 years of experience and is currently looking for baby/kids to look after. she would prefer the baby/kids to be taken care of at my place and we are staying at rivervale walk.
if interested, please kindly email to huiling8086@hotmail.com and I will get my mum to call you for further discussions.

missypauline

hi, can i know where u stay? i'm looking for babysitter staying in sengkang.
I am staying in sengkang rivervale walk and my mum is an experienced babysitter. recently the girl that she took care for 6 years has just went home because she is now primary one so she is looking for another baby/kid to look after.
if you are interested, please contact Mdm Toh at 6388 5383.

Chellissa

Hi Mummies, my mum is an experienced babysitter/tutor and she is currently looking for babies/children to look after. She has previously looked after/ tutored many kids. We are currently staying at Segar Road, Bukit Panjang. Any mummies who are looking for a nanny/babysitter in the area, feel free to SMS/call her at 94758649. Alternatively, you can send an email to chellissa10@gmail.com:)

Last edited:

Janvier

Hi honeydonut,

So far, my area (cck) the babysitters quoted me 600-680 for daycare (til 7pm) and 1k - 1.3k for day and nightcare (mon-fri). The reason they gave me was cuz cck not much babysitters/nannies... :\ Hmm thus i send my baby to another area near my parents at Yishun...mon-fri day and night care $800. You might wanna check around your area? :)

sjchan

I'm sending my baby to baby sitter at CCK, nearby my house. Day care (ard 7am - 7pm but normally <12hrs) SGD600/month and will be increased to SGD650-680 when my baby start to eat porridge.

I'm sending my baby to baby sitter at CCK, nearby my house. Day care (ard 7am - 7pm but normally <12hrs) SGD600/month and will be increased to SGD650-680 when my baby start to eat porridge.
Ask few babysitter around my area Admiralty all ask for 650 without food for day care..
and remember one of bbsitter ask for 700 day care..crazy...and this bbsitter is stay far away from me.
anyway, cause afraid can't get babysitter which nearer my place so that convinient for me fetching bb
i agreed with a bbsitter on price 650 for day care mon-fri only and she is able go to mrt pick up my bb.
i think important is the bbsitter is good..then the money worth to pay..else really...haih...

oh ya, for night care that time a bbsitter asking 1.2k also...it really not cheap to hire a bbsitter lor.

LynDanial

Hi i am a SAHM of a 7 year old boy staying at punggol field... Have been baby sitting for 9 years and have experience working in a childcare / infant care / student care environment.. I also have certificate in early childhood, infant and toddler care and development... Do contact me if u need a baby sitter aite... Malay / muslim prefered... Thanks.. ^_^

AngieleZ Chen

Hi honeydonut,

So far, my area (chua chu kang) the babysitters quoted me 600-680 for daycare (til 7pm) and 1k - 1.3k for day and nightcare (mon-fri). The reason they gave me was cuz chua chu kang not much babysitters/nannies... :\ Hmm thus i send my baby to another area near my parents at Yishun...mon-fri day and night care $800. You might wanna check around your area? :)

Hi, im looking for nanny at yishun area, can i have the contact?

Krissy

Hi i am a stay at home mum of a 7 year old boy staying at punggol field... Have been baby sitting for 9 years and have experience working in a childcare / infant care / student care environment.. I also have certificate in early childhood, infant and toddler care and development... Do contact me if you need a baby sitter aite... Malay / muslim prefered... Thanks.. ^_^
Hi, I'm staying in punggol n looking for a babysitter for my girl(4mo now) in sept. Pls email mi your contact so tt I can call u to discuss. Thanks! Kristin_0207@yahoo.com