Masks

maine78

I tried before. Most ZA pdts i tried b4. So so only.

Actually this Kose Black Mask is to get your white & black heads out, including whitening your face.

To me, no other masks can fit with KOSE. IMHO :D
this Kose Black Mask is a type of peeling mask? :tlaugh:

Leanne

Cyncyn, i got it from Compass Point lor.

Tmr(SUNDAY) is the last day of the sale alr.

I still using the mask but i went over & buy it, cus 20% off. LOL.

U just tell the SA you want the black mask, they'll know.

P.S : I love the SAs there, they're extremely sweet. :D

CynCyn

Cyncyn, i got it from Compass Point lor.

Tmr(SUNDAY) is the last day of the sale alr.

I still using the mask but i went over & buy it, cus 20% off. LOL.

U just tell the SA you want the black mask, they'll know.

P.S : I love the SAs there, they're extremely sweet. :D
Thanks alot for the piece of info , will go check it out . (n_n)

apsmendoza

I used to be really lazy.
i dont really do masks....
i will only do once in a few months.

but recently, i decided to tk gd cr of my skin.
so i do mask like once a week (normal skin).

currently using Freeman Oatmeal Mask.
cheap & good!!!:bcute:
i also use freeman oatmeal and avocado mask and it's really good. it's my 2nd tube already. skin glows everytime i use it.

Has anyone bought ZA's peel off mask ?

A friend of mine recommended that to me claiming that it works just as well as Kose's .
me!!
i think its quite gd...
there's this tingling sensation aft peeling off the mask though.

but for the price u're paying, cant complain. ;)

EnFlor

I just started using Himalaya Mud Pack for almost 4 wks cost $9 comes in a tube. Available at Watsons. Skin feels tight while on it and smooth after effect..... so i guess those brown mud works.

Anyone here are Himalaya product followers ? Do share with me what you know.

I am considering of using their whole range of products. Did intensive readings on their webbie and found that ingredients in the various items consist of tumeric, walnut, lentil, jasmine, lemon, etc....Also, price range is at affordable rate, hmmmm should I or should i not ?????

kyuden21

I used My美 sleeping mask which I treated it as my night cream. Dries fast after applying and skin feel moisturised and radiance after wash every morning. All made from red ginseng (natural ingredients) from korea so quite safe for my sensitive and combination skin. Besides, very affordable too.

winxme

I just spree 10 over Dainty design mask too . Waiting for it to arrive in my mail and try it . Heard alot of raves on them too .

Btw does it stings yr face ? I've got super sensitive skin and if use those cheap type of mask always stings my face . Wonder if dainty will work on me .

What type of dainty mask are u using ? Collagen etc ?
Pls share . :001_302:

Any feedback after using the collagen dainty masks? I used quite diligently for quite awhile....Find it so so only leh..

winxme

I tried before. Most ZA pdts i tried b4. So so only.

Actually this Kose Black Mask is to get your white & black heads out, including whitening your face.

To me, no other masks can fit with KOSE. IMHO :D
sorry , how much does this KOSE black mask cost?

bingo5

Hi all,

have tried some masks which is recommended by Nu Ren Wo Zui Da. MOst are really very good ! I have some to sell at affordable price and all are 'authentic'

WORTH TYRING

Perfect Beauty Secret

Last edited:

supernovay2k

Alpha Male
I strongly recommend neutrogena deep hydrating mask :D

I wanna try the garnier one too. Hehe..

TFS 3 for $10 masks are good too..
Hello, if you need TFS mask, I have instock currently for The Collagen Mask at S$2.5 per pc and Buy 5 Get the 6th Free.

The ODBO Vitamin C Essential Brightening Mask is at S$3 each.
Can email me at supernovay2k2001@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you.

Attachments

Last edited:

nininuskin

I recommend Nu Skin masks!

I love Nu skin products, they use lots of botanical ingredients, no mineral oil, no alcohols, and they have a products for all skin types and anti aging too

if you'd like to try their products please email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com
or you can go to www.nuskin.com click on your country, then click sign up as customer
or distributor, and for sponsor ID enter: USW9138137
if you sign up as a distributor you will get 30% discount on all Nu Skin products
email me with any questions! I will love to help you in choosing the best product for your skin

I highly recommend them! makes your skin so soft and beautiful

jadek

I've been really lazy when come to skin care. But as age is catching up, I notice my skin is getting worse (mostly due to my laziness, I think). I hope it's not too late to take care of it now.

I read through this thread and note that some mummies actually use mask everyday? Is that ok for most types of mask? All these years, I thought that mask can only be used at most twice a week. Will there be any adverse effect? I have sensitive skin, but so far don't have much problem with any mask yet.