Maternity and Breast Pads

yellowpudding

Would like ask all experienced mommies down here exactly how many packs of maternity and breast pads we should prepare? Would like to get them ready. :)

babylover

I bought 2 packs of breast pad and 2 packs of 20-pcs maternity pad. (Nurse from hospital adviced me this during the maternity tour)

Jovyna

i bought 2 boxes... only used it in the first month... after that no more leaking liao so stop using le... so wasted lar...

LoVeS

I didnt buy any maternity pads as i find it more costly~ I bought 2 packs of night use pads of 20s n as for breast pads i bought 1 box only as i might nt b able to breastfeed juz like my previous pregnancy~ If needed then i buy more if run out of breast pads~

stonston

i din like the thick maternity pads, so i bought normal night/heavy flow pads.

for breast pad, i bought alot cos when i was 6mths preggie, i was already leaking milk nonstop. like fountain like tt.

Queenbabe

Breast pad i get one box but wasted no milk ..

Maternity pad i use normal night pad those 35cm type hahaha kiasu .. but now i think have 40cm also ??

oblong

Would like ask all experienced mommies down here exactly how many packs of maternity and breast pads we should prepare? Would like to get them ready. :)
hi yellowpudding, for breast pads, if you plan to breastfeed, can prepare abt 2 - 3 boxes . for maternity pads, can prepare abt 4 packets. i used kotex adhesive. they only come 10pcs in a pack.

yellowpudding

Quick updates: Checked with several mommies and galfriends. I ended up preparing 4 boxes of breast pads and 6 packets of maternity pads. Too scared by some of the stories I heard. One of my galfriends have bleeding for 10 weeks. :(

joeichen

Quick updates: Checked with several mommies and galfriends. I ended up preparing 4 boxes of breast pads and 6 packets of maternity pads. Too scared by some of the stories I heard. One of my galfriends have bleeding for 10 weeks. :(
If u dun wan to bear with the bleeding so long, u can try asking the chinese herb shop for herb to help to clean off the bleeding faster.
Anyway, I felt maternity pad abt 1-2 pkts is enough.
The bleedin reduce after 1-2 weeks and then u might wan to change it more frequently coz the smell will b stronger as u r near to the end of confinement.

yellowpudding

joeichen: for the chinese herbs, i just need to enquire at any chinese medical hall right? feels so scared about the bleeding. :(

isabellesng

For maternity pad i have buy 3 pack - Kotex '' Adhesive Maternity Pads''
i buy at NTUC 1 pack have 10pcs is pink colour pack and 1 size packing cost $6.05

For Breast pad i have buy 1 box ''48pcs'' cost $7.90 depent wat brand u buy, but is better to buy and keep sometime u not sure do we need but better than don have. i know some ppl want to breast feed but dont have.

Fioray

Dear Mummies...

I am a Mar'13 mummy and have stop breastfeeding....
Have some BN items need to sell:

1) BN Pigeon Breast Pad (UP: $18.90)
Letting go @ $20 for 2 boxes

2) BN Pigeon Diaper Liner (UP: $10.90)
Letting go @ 5 for a box

Would like to let it go as a bundle and deal @ $22 instead of $25.
If you not sure how it looks like... can apps me for pic...:001_302:
Apps me @ 91153446 for $ 22 fast deal...
Self Collection @ SK

Thanks....

Asphere

maternity pad no need buy.. just buy those normal overnite heavy flow de ok le.
breastpads must buy coz if leak alot v horrible one.. kiddy palace got promo now.. or u may like to buy the reuseable type.