May MTB 2008

Hi hi,

I am back! The holiday was very fun but very very tiring cos my daughter is very very hyper! But i can't wait to go back again! I really enjoy HK! :)

The experience in Hk with my daughter is really love hate! Sometimes she is so cute and adorable but sometimes when she throws her tantrums i really want to strangle her!! Now is really the peak of terrible 2s.

Yes, mother must really encourage each other cos the road of motherhood is really very tiring.

naze

Hi, Welcome back !!!!

Shiok !!!! feeling refresh ? no choice lah, is a growing stage, when i cant stand my DD, i'll scold her. then she'll not find me.

Merry Christmas!

Yeah the trip was cool! Everytime i scold my daughter, she will be ok and she will still come and look for me and ask my not to be angry with her. She will also say 'Sorry' grudgingly!

Disciplining is always so difficult!

Hi Belated Christmas

hiya finally back home from Malcca, hehe got bb already not there to go so far..

Hi Smurferoos seems like having a child is a bit tough to take care, by the way how you manage your girl girl to settle down in the plane? Bcos from what i've seen, most child will get active/interest as they first time got in the plane...

hi dragontooth86,

How's your trip to Malacca? Was it tiring for you?

My daughter is super hyper one, but she does listen to me occasionally, and i usually try to time the flight with her nap time. So for both the perth and HK trip, she will take a while to settle down, i brought her colouring books and some simple toys, and the airline will give them some toys too. Then she look forward to the food, after that i will try to calm her down, by giving her, her fave 2 bolsters and 1 pillow, and try to make her sleep, usually, after all those excitement, she will sleep.

hi smurferoos,

well i can say toilet trip more than excursion, it was quite tiring of moving here and there. But still manage to get a nap in my friend car.

Well guess it's quite tiring you...

naze

Hi Smuferoos,

How was your detail scan ? Mine was postponed to 4th Jan cos last week, I was down with flu & cough & i requested my gynae to do a scan for me to see my baby's development so he postponed my detail scan to 4th Jan.

Yeah, having a toddler when you are pregnant is really quite tiring, so i can't wait to give birth!:p hahaha....

Hi Naze,

Went for my detailed scan, everything is ok! Thank God! Was so nervous and worried! Don't worry I am sure everything will be fine! Are you feeling better? Get well soon!

naze

Yeah, having a toddler when you are pregnant is really quite tiring, so i can't wait to give birth!:p hahaha....

Hi Naze,

Went for my detailed scan, everything is ok! Thank God! Was so nervous and worried! Don't worry I am sure everything will be fine! Are you feeling better? Get well soon!
Hi Smurferoos,

Great !!! Pray....Yes, take care....Happy New Year to U ~~

Hi,

My daughter started her playschool together, quite alright, don't know when i can leave her alone there, she seems to enjoy herself very much! Also I also transfer her to a big gals bed, so quite a few changes in a life, I hope to get her more or less settled before the baby comes. What about you? How do you plan to inform your child about the new baby?

naze

Hi,

How much are you paying & how long is the timing ? Me fine, looking forward to my detail scan tomorrow. Me have been telling her about Meimei(my tummy), sometimes asked her to sayang Meimei. Ask her who is JieJie, sometimes she'll pad her chest.

Jellybean

Hi I'm a first-time mummy too and blur about things. My EDD is 15 May but in my last ultrasound, the baby's size suggest earlier EDD leh... probably got my LMP wrong haha so blur! Never mind, I'll find out soon enough. Anyway, going for the detailed half-way mark scan in about 3 weeks. Sooo, since i'm half-way till it's time to pop the little one, I'm getting kencheong about buying stuff etc. I'll do my confinement at my mum's. She's a first-time granny so we are both a bit blur though she's had 3 kids including yours truly. Any advice?

Hi NAze,

I am paying $675 for 10 weeks for lesson from 9am to 11am, so far she is still ok, but 2 days of school only, so hard to gauge. So how is your detail scan? Everything ok?

Hi Jellybean,

Welcome and congratulations! Wow first baby sure very excited one, i remembered for my first, i am also very blur and excited, but now second one, more relax, some must buy include sterilizer, baby cot some clothes, diapers etc...btw is is a baby boy or gal? DO you intend to breastfeed? If yes then i recommend breastpump.

charmaine

hi mummies!

detail scan is next Friday
have tried to scan during checkups and it seems the 3x we tried reveals a boy boy.
but 100% confirm next week and 101% during delivery LOL

Now can feel the waves that baby is making inside me very frequently.

have gained about 7kg till date (week 19)

Hi,

I went to the gynae yesterday too, i just put on 3 kg to date (23 weeks), maybe sending her to school to stressful for me cos she doesn't want to go to school she has been crying, so i intend to go with her every sat instead of daily. When i am there she is ok, she learns well and have so much fun!

Actuallly i wanted to quit now but 16 more weeks to go and i really want to get my 3 months maternity pay....dilemma...

naze

Hi,

I went to the gynae yesterday too, i just put on 3 kg to date (23 weeks), maybe sending her to school to stressful for me cos she doesn't want to go to school she has been crying, so i intend to go with her every sat instead of daily. When i am there she is ok, she learns well and have so much fun!

Actuallly i wanted to quit now but 16 more weeks to go and i really want to get my 3 months maternity pay....dilemma...
Hi Smurferoos,

Great !!! After giving birth, you will slim down fast. Slowly takes time. As for me since I have a maid, I will let my maid look after my elder DD till I give birth then see how.

Why you want to quit ?? Not happy with your job ? Now you quit, your company happy, can save the 3 months maternity pay.

Yeah lah, I think after my second child, all those chaos at home is enough to make me lose weight.

I like my job, but i am going to quit after my second child, so i thought if i quit now, then at least i have more time to ease my daughter into school.

naze

Yeah lah, I think after my second child, all those chaos at home is enough to make me lose weight.

I like my job, but i am going to quit after my second child, so i thought if i quit now, then at least i have more time to ease my daughter into school.
Currently who is helping you to look after your DD ? If you quit, would it be financially xiong ?

My mum help me look after when i work part time from 9-2pm, after that i will take over. I know my mum can't help me with the second one cos too siong for her already.

Financially of cos more siong when i am not working, but i think still manageable. Maybe i can go teach tuition when things are more stable to help out financially at home.