May MTB 2008

naze

I understand your problem. Me also facing this problem as in after i deliver in May, dont know my maid can cope looking after my elder DD & baby ? Thought of sending my elder DD to childcare but scare she always fall sick & financially xiong esp I still have a maid at home. Really headache till I cant sleep on Sat...

Currently my Mom is helping me but she doesnt like to look after toddler & baby. She is temperorily staying with me.

hI,

Really sian today, before i go to work, my daughter started howling and crying, she wants me to stay home actually she has been acting up for the past few days, but today she erupted, i tihnk i will have to stop work earlier, cos i don't think my mum can handle...sigh...so today i will talk to my boss and see what kind of alternatives there are for me...really hate to lose the 3 months maternity pay...but what to do....

yeah i know what you mean, every family has their own things to 'fan', so now i have stop working and looking for schools for her! Don't care, since i am at home she has to go to school else she think crying will work!

hopefully we can suport each other!!

Hi hi,

NOw that i am staying home everyday, i really see another side of my daughter, she is super clingy towards me and wants me to do everything for her! And when she throws tantrums, she know i won't give in to her, so have been disciplining her! Sigh...i hate that! but i have trained her to do more things on her own...but i also miss working life, i miss contact with adults and the outside world..but now at least after a bad moment with her we can immediately make up and have fun again, so in a way easier to discipline her..can't wait for terrible 2's to end!

Tomorrow will be signing up for trial lesson for her in a childcare, starting monday, keeping my fingers crossed, and now super stress already.

What about you? how are you? Everything ok on your end, so nice to be able to share my woes and worries with you! :) Thanx for listening!

piggy_mummy

hi,

long time din post here..have something to ask, can we eat "dong cong cao"? coz i don dare to eat tonic leh..now 24 weeks liao..

naze

Hi hi,

NOw that i am staying home everyday, i really see another side of my daughter, she is super clingy towards me and wants me to do everything for her! And when she throws tantrums, she know i won't give in to her, so have been disciplining her! Sigh...i hate that! but i have trained her to do more things on her own...but i also miss working life, i miss contact with adults and the outside world..but now at least after a bad moment with her we can immediately make up and have fun again, so in a way easier to discipline her..can't wait for terrible 2's to end!

Tomorrow will be signing up for trial lesson for her in a childcare, starting monday, keeping my fingers crossed, and now super stress already.

What about you? how are you? Everything ok on your end, so nice to be able to share my woes and worries with you! :) Thanx for listening!
Hi Smurferoos,

Since you have choosen to be a SAHM, take things slowly & one at a step. Once you adapt, things will be much more easier for you. I saluate to all SAHM, I cant do it.

Try to stay calm as you are expecting. Stress is not good for you & your baby.

Everything is fine for me as at now. At times my DD will throw temper as well, I try to talk to her & hope she can understand & change. Looking forward to my next appointment next month. Smooth pregnancy for us. I just hope this will be a great year for everybody.

Hi hi,

Hi smurferoos

anyway young children at this stage they usually like to play around and get interest to anything that caught in there eyes..as long as they dont get near to the dangerous place or try to sallow any small thing to ther mouth will do.....
don't be too stressful or throw temper of your daugther wow:Dancing_biggrin:...

Hi Naze,

Thanx for listening, yep tomorrow is the big day, where i am sending her to school. i think she will cry like crazy! Will keep you updated! I think once she is happily settled in school, everything will be better for both of us! :) Glad to hear everything is great on your side! :)

Hi Dragontooth86,

I always try my best to control my temper, but sometimes she is being so ridiculous in her tantrums that it is hard to keep cool. but i will try my best! :)

Meanwhile now at 25 weeks preg, i have only put on 3 kg, guess too stress about her schooling and tantrums and all the changes in my life.

hi Piggy_mummy,

Yes i think it is safe to eat dong cong cao now, but it is ver very expensive right!

naze

Hi Smurferoos,

No problem, what is this forum for ? Is for us to voice out & learn from one & another.

The problem you are facing now will come after I deliver my baby. Have to see if my Mom & maid can cope with my both DDs. If not I have to send my elder DD to school like what you are doing now.
Btw, when is your next medical appointment ? My is on the 1st Feb.

Hi Naze,

Thanx! :) I left her there alone today, and she was wailing for 10 mins, but when i went to pick her up later, she was all smiles. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier!

My next appt will be on the 12th Feb. Do you forsee any problem regarding your mum looking after 2 but i think it will be very tiring for her! Whatever it is we will cross the bridge when it arrives! :) Take care of yourself!

Hi piggy-mummy,

Yeah so hard to put on weight, i don't have any appetite! But i am trying my best! My hubby says 3 kg is too little, so i am trying to boost my weight now!

naze

Hi Smurferoos,

Slowly she will make friends with other children & she will cry lesser & not at all.

Of course, so I will have to think again when to send my DD to class after I deliver my 2nd baby. My Mom will sure make alot of noise looking after 2. Yes, whatever it is, we will cross the bridge when it arrives. U 2, take care of yourself & we encourage each other.

Hi,

Yep today she cried a little, even before i can leave the school, she stopped crying, so a good sign! I hope it will get easier! But she seems to enjoy school.

I heard from some friends that it is easier to send your child to school before the second one comes along, else the first will think that you don't want her anymore now that you have the younger baby. So if you want to send to school maybe you can consider sending before the baby comes along, then your mum only need to look after the baby, so not that siong for her.

You take care too!

naze

Hi,

Glad to hear that.

True but because I have a maid at home so I dont want to spend unneccessarily until my mom & maid cant cope 2 kids. If not my maid will be eng eng shake leg at home when I send my DD to childcare now.

Hi

She didn't go to school today, cos not feeling well, so i let her rest at home, tomorrow she will wail again...:p

that's true, if you send your daughter now, your maid will be so free and childcare is so expensive! reallY! Now that i am not working, the expenses is tight too! Maybe get your maid to spring clean and prepare things for the new baby? Cos once the baby is here, everyone will be very very busy!

naze

Hi,

Talk to her, today she didnt go to school is because she's not feeling well. Tomorrow must go, if not teacher will call you and ask.

She supposes to do spring clean once a week, I am not at home so I am not sure if she does it as my Mom also helped her to say good words in front of me cos not so dirty also. The only thing to prepare for new baby's arrival is her clothings only. The rest nothing much to prepare since JieJie can pass to MeiMei or they can share certain clothings.

What should I do ?? I know is bad to send my elder DD to childcare when I deliver my baby, she will have the thinking of us putting her aside & our attention is focus on MeiMei...

Hi Naze,

Yep, she is quite ok in school now, she will give me a kiss and wave bye bye, then she will look for her teacher. but every morning, she will still whine that she doesn't want to go to school, or scared of this or that, but once she is there then quite ok.

If you send your daughter there now, she won't feel like you abandon her becos of her mei mei, and also she will definitely fall sick in the first few months, you also don't have to worry that she will spread the germs to the baby if the baby not here yet. Cos by the time the baby is here, hopefully her immune system is better.

But of cos it will be stressful for you, cos she wil cry and whine the first few days, and she will throw tantrums too. Take it as a rest for your mother before hell breaks loose again!! :p

naze

Hi Smurferoos,

U really steady, if I were u, my heart melted when I see my DD whine.

Will check with my hubby this evening, maybe like your gal, a few hours of playtime.

Really dont know how to handle, my heart will ache, I can imagine the way your way reaction when you sent her to sch.