metallic taste

rainypink

Hey I am in my 8 week and i am having this strange taste afer i drink milk..

at the middle of my tongue? a bit sourish.. anyone experiencing it at my stage?

irritating leh.
cant seem to rid the taste..

SH74

it's normal. that weird taste. dun think can get rid of the taste leh. for me, i kept eating to cover that weird taste.

CanCanMum

Hey I am in my 8 week and i am having this strange taste afer i drink milk..

at the middle of my tongue? a bit sourish.. anyone experiencing it at my stage?

irritating leh.
cant seem to rid the taste..
sour plums? Yr best friend during pregnancy~

rainypink

Sour plums got preservatives leh.. i try to stay away fr preservatives as much as i can..
the sour taste in my mouth sometimes v strong, sometimes mild.

maybe i go buy wu hua guo..

CanCanMum

but nowadays everything we eat got perservatives la~ unless u grow yr own crops~lols!

do u like haw balls or flakes? Tat was my fav during pregnancy.....kekekekekeke

rainypink

i bought wu hua guo and ginger slices but they dont work for me!

they seem to trigger me to puke more! :embarrassed:

now i can only take milo. anything comes out at night totally.

karoru

i also have similar prob... this sour, metallic, bitter (i really don know how to describe) taste just linger in my mouth since around 2 weeks ago... it makes my naseau worse... and all foods that i eat taste hire-wired... gosh!! i can't seems to smell any nice delicious foods, too... everything just taste so strange...

izanyzam

Hi ladies...

Im in my 7th week now and ive had that sour taste on the back of my toungue ever since i found out i was pregnant at 4 weeks..!! And yup sometimes it made me even more nauseous..I always get that sourish aftertaste no matter what i eat..I heard its pretty normal though..:1err:

woofy55

i don't think i have much of metallic taste in my mouth. I seems to just felt hungry all the time, but when food is in front, i can't really eat. I tried eating sour plums, but it make me feel lagi hungry.... i think all my taste buds gone haywired le. i know i shouldn't drink cold drinks, but just now i steal a sip of non-caffine rootbeear from my hubby's glass.. it felt heaven... :p

I'm into 5th wks....

gzifa

I'm almost in my 5th month.. sour taste.. i doubt it ever ends. hahaha I'm SOOOO looking forward to being able to eat without feeling nauseous again. Think i forgot how that felt like.

sugarcookie

I had this AWFUL taste in my mouth when I was pregnant as well. But don't worry, it will go away once you deliver!!!

26JMC

metallic taste? does it refer to the tasteless feeling? if so, yes..i also have at some time during the day too...

woofy55

i don't think i have much of metallic taste in my mouth. I seems to just felt hungry all the time, but when food is in front, i can't really eat. I tried eating sour plums, but it make me feel lagi hungry.... i think all my taste buds gone haywired le. i know i shouldn't drink cold drinks, but just now i steal a sip of non-caffine rootbeear from my hubby's glass.. it felt heaven... :p

I'm into 5th wks....

Reading thru some posts again, and saw this post of my own. haha.. i think that time i spoke too fast... metallic taste.. *yeeks*... watever i put in my mouth... it now taste like i'm eating metal.. and i took damn long to swallow a bite of food. People around me see me eat, is also a torture to them - i think... :07:

karoru

i have also been telling the pp around me that it is such a blessing to be able to enjoy your foods... hahaha... even when i drink coke, it taste metallic / bitter / bland... argh

izanyzam

i have also been telling the pp around me that it is such a blessing to be able to enjoy your foods... hahaha... even when i drink coke, it taste metallic / bitter / bland... argh
Yupz...Drinking coke USED to be soooo HEAVENLY for me...Hahahahaha...!!!