Mummies below 25years old

Hihi, I'm 25 and have 2kids. A boy of 3yrs and a girl of 8mths. Looking both of them myself with husband help at night. I'm so desperate to get out of the house and work!! Though its a bless to have a boy and a girl. But it can be a terror at time when both started crying, fighting over toys and attention!

Maybe u can ask ur mum or mil to help u take care a afternoon or a day .. U juz go out for a breathe without the kids...
Dun feel so stress up... Kids tends to look for attention from mummy very often... Any intention to join back the work force??

ceejayy

hello. 24 with a 14 month old also.. looking to know more mommies. maybe we can set a facebook page to join up for events to know each other better.

ceejayy

Hihi, I'm 25 and have 2kids. A boy of 3yrs and a girl of 8mths. Looking both of them myself with husband help at night. I'm so desperate to get out of the house and work!! Though its a bless to have a boy and a girl. But it can be a terror at time when both started crying, fighting over toys and attention!
but next time when they grow up liao we will all be envying you. jiayou!!!

crystaloves

hehe

I'm 23 and currently preg with first child and will be giving birth in mid January.. so many young mummies around! Yanyan! I just realised u are here hahahaha.. I am going to find a job maybe around march.. have to get hold to taking care of bb first or maybe getting used to my mummy or my mil style of taking care before I could concentrate on finding job.. I dun like to keep worrying unneccesarily haha

crystaloves:740584 said:
I'm 23 and currently preg with first child and will be giving birth in mid January.. so many young mummies around! Yanyan! I just realised u are here hahahaha.. I am going to find a job maybe around march.. have to get hold to taking care of bb first or maybe getting used to my mummy or my mil style of taking care before I could concentrate on finding job.. I dun like to keep worrying unneccesarily haha
Hey yo! Hahaha (;
Very fast half more month to go, congrats to u first! Cant wait to see ur precious photos.

MummyBeL

Now already hard to find jobs... I apply alot past few weeks and only go 2 interviews but no news yet.. Sigh... :(

lotsofjoy

Hi Mums out there,

I am wondering if any of you would be keen on a 1 Hour Story-Telling & Art Theraphy Workshop for age 2-4years old? at Upper Thomson/Bishan area?

If so, I would be keen on making some arrangements.

Please PM me! Thanks!
Email: lotsofjoy2012@hotmail.com

Ryca

yeah u should start hunting now or else u will be too big to walk ard haha.. im 31weeks now and having difficulties with the swelling, backache and pelvic discomfort..cant even walk more thn 15mins :( so im mostly at home hehe