Mummy meet up in the west

natureautumn

I am not familiar with JP so why don u suggest and we will just gather there for coffee or tea etc, somewhere maybe convenient as u are bringing Bb along rt? Tmorrow, my mum wants 'him' so probably not taking him with me

Lovely26

When we at home I let my boy take 2/3 short nap, but when I bring him out he will sleep in my sleepywrap. He is now 9kgs so I need to buy a carrier.

Lovely26, you may go to try Manduca baby carrier as it is suitable from infant upto 20kgs baby n more comfy when baby r heavy.

Pram is good but quite troublesome when need to bring baby out alone n for me I dont drive so need to take bus n MRT, so I prefer a baby carrier as I usually bring my son out alone.
Thanks Kchiah for the recommendation. Will compare both Bjorn and Manduca. O btw, my contact is 8383 4298. Should there be other meetings or changes, do keep me informed.

Cheers!

engel

Hi kchiah..
I'm in Amk though would need train...:) I'll pm u my number..
I'm bringing lil one along, so gotta bare with me k...

engel

Err err... I'm with 2 girls though..:p but bringing smaller one as older would b grouchy on long trips unless her dad drives....

missesjoanna

Hi hi , perhaps we wanna confirm meet uP this fri at 2Pm at
Jurong point .

So far it is kchiah , ling and myself ? Amy other mummies can meet up this fri ?
Count me in can? But my bb boy still inside my stomach :D
If weather is sunny shouldn't be a prob... If big rain maybe can't.
natureautumn, pm you my contact and u msg me ur number.
So will be meeting at McDonald, 2pm right?

Last edited:

jespang

Hi mummies, mind if I join u gals as well? My girl turns six mths old today. I m staying either Jurong or Choa Chu Kang. First time mum so pretty eager to meet up with other mummies to ask n share ur experiences esp all our babies are around the same age. Are u meeting on 16 Sept @ 2pm @ Jurong Point? I hv an errand to do tmr n shld be finish by 4pm. Any mummy mind to pm me ur mobile no so that once I m done, I will call u to see if u all are still in Jurong Point.

kchiah

Joanna ya pls join us... :). I m kinda miss the feeling of BB inside my tummy , kick n burp etc...

Hi jespang, u too r welcome to join us :). Is ur BB DOB on 16 Mar? :)

fionica

Hi fionica ya we sure got chance to meet up during wkend too :)
Thanks kchiah, Ya ya. I will definitely join if its on a weekend. hw I wish could join, too bad must earn the Milk powder $$. haiZZ... Btw I am now gathing infor on hw to wean, cant wait to see hw my boy react to his first taste of solid food. hee. Hope all mummies and babies will enjoy the outing tmr. cheer :)

ling198

Ok then we meet at Macdonald at old wing. 2pm
. Other mummies wanna meet up can go there directly :).
Natureautumn and I are thinking of changing location to Lot1 since it's easier for u all taking the train & for jespang staying in cck. We can still meet at Macs 2pm. How's that? Let me know if u are all ok with the change in location.

Will pm natureautumn's and my hp nos to you.

engel

Hi all,

Sorry man! Won't b able to make it tomr as remembered I've yet to register my #2's birth cert, and tomr's the last day...:( could b running btwn glen e and ica.... Hiaz...

You guys have fun.... Will join for the next meet upzz....

natureautumn

So can those who are confirm tomorrow, please check in here, will pm all of u later my Hp by 9 later , rushing Bb stuff:) confirm Mac lot 1 2 at 2 pm ?

natureautumn

Thanks kchiah, Ya ya. I will definitely join if its on a weekend. hw I wish could join, too bad must earn the Milk powder $$. haiZZ... Btw I am now gathing infor on hw to wean, cant wait to see hw my boy react to his first taste of solid food. hee. Hope all mummies and babies will enjoy the outing tmr. cheer :)
Don worry, we will try to have weekend meetings too, my boy started his first taste of cereal at 5 months 3 days ago:) but I think his tongue thrust still there

natureautumn

Joanna ya pls join us... :). I m kinda miss the feeling of BB inside my tummy , kick n burp etc...

Hi jespang, u too r welcome to join us :). Is ur BB DOB on 16 Mar? :)

I fully agree, miss that feeling of ds in the womb too, I think now is the best time to talk and sing and relate to him while still in the womb, felt that I did not do enough of that as it was very foreign to me then, but I think there is a Hugh difference if u begin speaking to Bb now ;)