Mummy meet up in the west

beetree

Hi all!

I live in the west too and my son has just reached 6 months. I would love to join u all in your meet-ups.

kuroneko

Hi
I'm a newbie here altho i signed up for an a/c long ago.
my baby is now 6 mths+ old n i live in west coast area.
hope to participate in the next meetup.
cheers!
kelly:001_302:

Hi, I would like to Join your meeting session. My
bb is 9-mth old now n I have been bringing him out since he was 2-mth old. Would like to bring him out to meet more friends ;)

Gem2505

Hi
I'm a newbie here altho i signed up for an a/c long ago.
my baby is now 6 mths+ old n i live in west coast area.
hope to participate in the next meetup.
cheers!
kelly:001_302:
hey, i also live in west coast!
i live near the mobil petrol kiosk.
you?
we can meet up weekdays after work for the kids to gather..
=D

MoGmOg

Hi all mummies,im new here n intreseted to meet up..im staying @ taman jurong.1st time mum n my boy is 5wweks old..hes very active in the morning n afternoon its quite crazy to stay home since he dun sleep in e day...hope to meet any of u soon.

BB Remus

Hi all, i realize this thread stop since December. I m a first time mom and my son is 8 months old. I stay in Jurong so if there's any meet up, I would love to join :)

ling198

Hi all,
sorry that there isn't any updates since some time back. A group of us who have met up initially are still meeting. We are all SAHMs so we usually meet on weekdays.
We can let you know again if there is another meet up. ;)

Btw the few of us who are still meeting are organising a private Babyjam programme at 1 of our mummies' house in cck. The class is taught by Kinderjam instructor, Ms Wendy, who happened to be a friend, so we invited her to start the programme in the west for our babies. We plan to have the classes on every Wed, 2pm. The rate is $60 for 4 classes & $15 reg fee. If anyone of you is interested to join, pls contact me.

Thanks

durianfan

Hi all,

I am also a first time mum with a 3 months plus baby boy. would like to join in if there's any meet up. I am fine with meeting up on week days.

ling198 - is the babyjam programme for babies 6 months & beyond ?

ling198

Hi all,

I am also a first time mum with a 3 months plus baby boy. would like to join in if there's any meet up. I am fine with meeting up on week days.

ling198 - is the babyjam programme for babies 6 months & beyond ?

Actually the babyjam programme is for 0-12mths but unfortunately, the 4 of our babies who are joining the programme are all around the same age of 12months and the coach prefers all babies to be of similar age so that the progress is the same.

Btw, do u live in cck? I live in cck too. :)

We are planning to have a Mummies gathering on 4 April afternoon around 330pm at Lot1. Let us know if any one of you will like to join us!

durianfan

Actually the babyjam programme is for 0-12mths but unfortunately, the 4 of our babies who are joining the programme are all around the same age of 12months and the coach prefers all babies to be of similar age so that the progress is the same.

Btw, do you live in chua chu kang? I live in chua chu kang too. :)

We are planning to have a Mummies gathering on 4 April afternoon around 330pm at Lot1. Let us know if any one of you will like to join us!
oh... then have to give it a miss this time..

Yes, i stay in CCK... ah... finally found someone staying around. keke... yippee..

I will try to join you gals on 4 April. Keep you posted.

Natashasingh

Hi I m a mummy of 5month old baby boy, I m keen too :). And I want to know is it okay if I start solid for my son..at stage of five month.....

mummysg

Hi would love to attend but cannot as am a full-time working mother. Please keep me posted on other activities. Thanks!

hi im als staying at cck. can any mummies keep me posted for the 4 april gathing? im a FTWM but can take half day to join in the fun. thank you.my hp is 84848583.

ling198

Hi, any mummy is interested to join us for the gathering tomorrow (4Apr) at Lot1? If yes, we will meet at the Rooftop garden at Level 5 at 330pm. If you want, can PM me for my mobile no.
thanks