Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

lawla dearie: u tried Xian De Lai at Bugis b4? I quite like the soup base.. *giggles* PRob this fri going there.. :tlaugh:

lawla12

lawla dearie: you tried Xian Lai at Bugis before? I quite like the soup base.. *giggles* PRob this fri going there.. :tlaugh:
dun haf lehhh...bugis area, really too many steamboats to eat....i only went there twice but diff rest....i really duno which rest did i go...LOL~

almond bro going Chin Huat steamboat buffet @ novena ...

U CAN JOIN HIM LEHHH

lawla12

DH is home..he told me he vomited 3 times.....

zzzz.....i go check on him !!!!

ASK him to take MC toomlo~~!!!!!!!!

autumn82

dont have lehhh...bugis area, really too many steamboats to eat....i only went there twice but diff rest....i really dont know which rest did i go...LOL~

almond bro going Chin Huat steamboat buffet @ novena ...

you CAN JOIN HIM LEHHH
Tat place was my 1st mala steamboat shop, and i'm still loving it.. Wahahah :p

lawla12

Overworked? or food posioning? *faintz*

Go go..
he juz bath...cant take his temperature now....wait for 5mins 1st...

i ask if he's going to take MC tomolo...he say "i see how" ----i can confirm he's NOT NOT NOT NOT going to take MC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stubborn fellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as if the company will collapse if he takes 1 day MC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stonston

thanks. will check it out... now in super pain..
I had that all the time as I had a breast lump removal when I was 18 & the scar tissue caused a certain spot to always be stuck.

Get these ready:
- Breast pump
- Warm towels
- milk bottle filled with hot water (wrap with towel, else too hot)

Method:
- Use warm towel to warm up your breasts & hands
- Use small circular motion to massage your whole breast
- Then massage the lump/spot in small circular motions, moving towards the nipples (like trying to draw a line from the lump/spot to the nipples)
- use the breastpump to pump as much as you can
- use the hot bottle to roll on the lump/spot as you pump
- you might need to pause during pumping to massage & roll the hot water bottle on the lump/spot
- keep doing it till you feel the lump has softened or disappeared

the best pump is actually your baby. position your baby such that baby's chin is pointing in the direction of the lump although it may not be direction at the lump. if the lump is at a odd position, place baby face up on the bed, kneel and bend over to allow baby to suckle at tt particular direction.

If you need help, get someone else to roll the hot bottle for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.