MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JULY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

yes...walk down from int'l plaza along robinson road:tlaugh:

ooohh...ok ok.....kekekeee.....i sure ask pple along the way.....hahahaa

me very sotong de...smtimes i walk walk walk, i feel like i'm walking too long yet still cant find tat place...then ask pple......the person juz point, its right infront of me....me like super "mountain turtle" .......

lawla12

Orrh.. Scared me, I thought she eats with the sauce... :tlaugh:Just now I gave Iggy try tiny weeny spoon, his expression was like... :elvis::elvis::elvis: Then he ran off. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
LOL~

my bro oso gave his baby son the tamago (tat egg sushi)...but only gave a very small piece of the egg laaaa...his baby eat liao...the face cramp leh...LOL~

i tot its sweet sweet de...most kids will love it

lawla12

我是三分钟热度 :001_302: :001_302: :001_302:
sun sun dearie...wanna attend those make-up class?

kekekeee.....juz now was toking abt it....cancan bossie + princess dearie...then all suddenly GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

make my heart soo itchy

sunflowerlady

kekekeee.....just now was talking about it....cancan bossie + princess dearie...then all suddenly GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

make my heart soo itchy
i know..i am here thru out...u all check it out...i can join u gals anytime.

juz let me noe...if i cant make it, will let u all noe:tlaugh:

autumn82

LOL~

my bro also gave his baby son the tamago (that egg sushi)...but only gave a very small piece of the egg laaaa...his baby eat ...the face cramp ...LOL~

i thought its sweet sweet ...most kids will love it
I dun dare to give the tamago yet coz egg. Only give Iggy plain Tofu when we makan jap food outside. LOL.

sunflowerlady

kekekeee.....just now was talking about it....cancan bossie + princess dearie...then all suddenly GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

make my heart soo itchy
i hve no lobang on all these..i tink kose, sk, shishedo, mac or shu shume(dk hw to spell) gt such make up course.

sunflowerlady

why must waste $ go attend make up course hahahaha ... princess dearie say she outside now ...

for fun...nowaday see youngster make up their eyes like so nice..

black eyeliner on the upper lid with dark colour eye shadow...nice...can help to make the eyes looks bigger.....those dk hw to do it..will look fiercer:001_302:

autumn82

for fun...nowaday see youngster make up their eyes like so nice..

black eyeliner on the upper lid with dark colour eye shadow...nice...can help to make the eyes looks bigger.....those dk hw to do it..will look fiercer:001_302:
U mean I look fierce? :tlaugh:

sunflowerlady

you mean I look fierce? :tlaugh:
dearie...you dont need to draw like dat..your eyes are already big enuff...

we are e one who must attend, learn to draw..to make our eyes bigger...

like me...dont know hw to draw...make up until so ugly andlook fiercer..:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::001_302::001_302::001_302:

autumn82

dearie...you dont know to draw like dat..your eyes are already big enuff...

we are e one who must attend, learn to draw..to make our eyes bigger...

like me...dont know hw to draw...make up until so ugly andlook fiercer..:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::001_302::001_302::001_302:
I always draw thick and black black de wor... Wahahahah. :p I like it.. At least can sort of cover my black eye circles.. :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

4+pm arhz? she might be sleeping... but horz.. got ppl come + her jie jie aro, think she wun sleep well dee lahz.... every weekend when her jie jie aro, her schedule will haywire dee....
changed to 12 july 2009~~~lols

its a sunday

coz almond bro wants to come

u can? If not we meet u downstairs?

sunflowerlady

I always draw thick and black black ... Wahahahah. :p I like it.. At least can sort of cover my black eye circles.. :tlaugh:

i hate to remove it aft applying...make my eyes so painful cos so diffcult to remove it...afew wrinkle line will appear...:001_302:

Status
Not open for further replies.