Votes: 8 100.0%
  • :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenbabe

elaine dearie, then what is your plan...tink you cant do much..just hve to ensure she study harder.my dear daughter also did not do well..all the band 3...you know.i so sad and i blame myself for not putin effort to guide her :001_302:

cancan darling, i will go facebook and join fashion war later..:Dancing_tongue:
feel like strangle her & commit sucide ........... pekchey .............

lawla12

Im hungry ......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .......... i regret gng facial spent $ again zzzzzzz when then can save up ............... i need to save up for my house ............... crazy ..
oh ya hor..how's ur selection ???
manage to get the unit u wan maaa ??

wad floor ???

whr arrr ???

lawla12

feel like strangle her & commit sucide ........... pekchey .............
aiyo elaine dearie...relax relax.....

last time my results also very bad ...no wonder father ti ti CANE me laaa...sob sobz.......i'm always last 5 positions in the class ....(oopss)

your dear daughter still young yaa...she dont know how to tink.......

BbpHir3

Bugis new shopping ctr is it called ILUMA ? .........

Morning everyone ........... all dearies & cancan darling ..............
i tot that's a office tower... it's near rocher there right? MIL niang jia diagonally opp niaz... every week oso c that building... got once we saw the "ILUMA" banner kena flip over by the wind + rain.. den for bout 2 weeks, it's still tat way.. wahahahaha.. now they take out the banner liaoz.. put proper de...

Will sms once she pops out. :) Eh.... stress infact. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
dun stress lahz.. sms mi oso horz... (!*&(!($ (coded hp number) muahahaha....

morning elaine dearie...

Bbp dearie, thanks for your short and sweet summary...Zzzzz:001_302:

yes , you can still study after no 2..like me, i graduated pte course only last your..:embarrassed:
i wanna continue my full time course cuz can use my dad cpf pay.. pte cannot.. den if i wan study pte.. den i can re-choose my course.. but the course that i really wan to study dun haf pte/ part time de....

Sunflower dearie , that school of my dear daughter in now is totally sucks ...... see my dear daughter results so lousy yet some of her classmates worst than her , i think she is 15 in the class over 40 people :eek:
wat school??

are you all busy registering and playing that fashion war game?

lols~~~
i think i got play b4 lei..... but i seriously nv receive your invite lehz..... can invite again? muackz!!

lawla12

mai pek chey....sayang sayang dearie..lai lai..hug ** hug**

cancan darling..what shld i do at fashionwar..pc idiot..haaa:001_302:
earn $$$$$.....duno click wad.....

i click click click...earn $$$....but strength not euff...then i oso duno how to recover....then wait for next day to play.....

then click click again, no strength again......zzzzzzzzzzzz

i oso duno how to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BbpHir3

bbp dearie...i can only harvest tonite yaaa...cant access facebook in office ...kekekee.....

if you suddenly see me online, must b my dear husband yaaaa.....smtimes he help me harvest in his office when he's free....
ask him help u harvest lahz... i oso running 2 farms.. DH n mine.. lol!!

elaine dearie.. come come .. i oso sayang u.. i get DD to kissy kissy u... *muackx muackx with all the saliva*

lawla12

ask him help you harvest lahz... i also running 2 farms.. dear husband and mine.. lol!!

elaine dearie.. come come .. i also sayang you.. i get dear daughter to kissy kissy you... *muackx muackx with all the saliva*
bbp dearie......dun wan laaaa.....wait he kana "caught" how......if he's free, then he will auto help me de yaaaaa...its ok yaaaaa......juz a game......

lawla12

all ur farms hor..so nice de....

i anyhow put the trees.....i got alot of trees n animals...hahahaaa...evyday send gifts to u all..........

kekekekee.......

sunflowerlady

sun sun dearie...they are talking about the farm game....

you got play ???

otherwise....ask bbp dearie to invite you.....

i bo access...cant do anyting :bmad:
i wan to go fashion war..den now is like open rest..i oso don noe..dk hw to go farm...:001_07::001_07::001_07::eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:

CanCanMum

darling pudding~~

sent u oredi~~

dun stress yrself hor~~~~

if hard to find nebermind hor~~~~

*sayangs* coz u gonna deliver tomolo liaoz~~

Status
Not open for further replies.