• :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
hmm.. dad isn't real dad...he is step father...that is why i really owe him alot alot...
Oic... u very complicated.... :p
U only child in the family?
Planning to look for new job?
Lawla everyday kenaa scolding by boss... also have to work... end of the day is bread and butter issue... everywhere also got mean bosses... LPPL sometimes... :)

stupidyeye

Oic... you very complicated.... :p
you only child in the family?
Planning to look for new job?
Lawla everyday kenaa scolding by boss... also have to work... end of the day is bread and butter issue... everywhere also got mean bosses... LPPL sometimes... :)

haha...i nt only child but e eldest....now wre gt boss wan take me???preggy who wants???somemore so young...lol...so mostly will listern to wad ma dad say...stay at home till i gave birth....

Daddy D

Alpha Male
well whether be it real or step but at least he is treating you like his own and give you the best. Btw i am here but guess will log off soon cos very sleepy and dear son is sleep but having high fever and sponging him now
Hmm... I dread kid's fever @ this hour.... kid cannot sleep well... adults also cannot sleep well... hope your hubby is taking turns with u to sponge your ds... hope u have the fever medicine from the doc... the ones for normal and high fever...

Daddy D

Alpha Male
haha...i not only child but e eldest....now wre gt boss want take me???preggy who wants???somemore so young...lol...so mostly will listern to what dad say...stay at home till i gave birth....
Oic.. good lor... at least got your dad to look after while u rest n give birth... so dun worry abt it :)
Paii sehh...I didn't get your story... u how many mths preg liao? The boy in the pic also your kid?

yellowpudding

Your confinement food is ala Formosa?
I know their sesame oil chicken is rather different ... what else is different?
:bconfused: :bconfused:
I am back at home already. The food is pretty good but now I am having my mil's cooking :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: So not sure what else is different. :)

Pud hun!!!!!!!!!!!! Am baCk~~~~~~~~~~ My mobile RIP oredi~~~ *sobs* So difficult w/o mobile for the whole day...

Tummy still weird feeling though, I had sambal fried rice!! *yummy* :p

The rabbit still at my place.. So happily exploring my place... and kept on slipping.. think floor too smooth.. Wahahah. :p
Darling, what happened to your mobile? I am like eh... what's wrong with autumn? No replies? Have you found out who is the owner of the happy rabbit?

Daniel Wu~~~~~ Louis Koo~~~~~~ Rain~~~~~~~~ *yummy* Drools... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Erm... Vaness Wu.. *yucks* But Belle likes... -_-"
Cause Vaness is sexy? :001_302::001_302::001_302:

JacquiLau

I am at home, request to discharge a day earlier cause I want to have full sleep before Freya comes home. :) She is still in the hospital to monitor for jaundice. :)
Ahh... I see... Did she has sign of jaundice already? Josh also had low jaundice the day we was discharged...

yellowpudding

Ahh... I see... Did she has sign of jaundice already? Josh also had low jaundice the day we was discharged...
They haven't start the check till yesterday. Both of us are suppose to get discharge together today but sneaky me came back yesterday to have full bath and rest (without the nurses checking on me every couple of hours). Hehehe. How's josh? :p

JacquiLau

They have not't start the check till yesterday. Both of us are suppose to get discharge together today but sneaky me came back yesterday to have full bath and rest (without the nurses checking on me every couple of hours). Hehehe. How's josh? :p
LOL I know what you mean... DH said so many coming in and out of the room, he wanted to let me rest and went to lock the door! But 10 mins after that, the doctor came to check on me! LOL The doctor ask why lock the door?! And gave DH a look... :p

Josh is good! He must be really tired because he surprise me by sleeping through the night! He slept at around 10.30 pm and got up only at about 6.30am just then, he had his milk (about 100ml) and now he is back to sleep. :001_302: I wish he would do that everyday! :Dancing_tongue:

yellowpudding

LOL I know what you mean... dear husband said so many coming in and out of the room, he wanted to let me rest and went to lock the door! But 10 mins after that, the doctor came to check on me! LOL The doctor ask why lock the door?! And gave dear husband a look... :p

Josh is good! He must be really tired because he surprise me by sleeping through the night! He slept at around 10.30 pm and got up only at about 6.30am just then, he had his milk (about 100ml) and now he is back to sleep. :001_302: I wish he would do that everyday! :Dancing_tongue:
You know the moment I am about to fall asleep, the nurses will be coming in wanting to take my blood pressure, temperature and stuffs. I will be woken up by them and that took me quite a while to get sleepy again (there they come in again). Geee.

Oooo! Josh is such a good boy. :) I just sterilised Freya's milk bottles and stuffs and dump dirty laundry into the washing machine. Now waiting for sleepy Jacki to wake up (maybe a rude shock cause the first thing he has to do is to hang laundry!) :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

your kids slept liaooo ahhh... my dear daughter still awake...maybe she thinks sch hols can sleep later... duhhh... check on her 5 mins later... hope she sleep liaoooo by then....
Mine always sleep 7pm wor.. Unless not home. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.