MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowpudding

Re: MummySG Night Owls Club

darling i am here... still putting them up, just finished painting the sealer.
yesterday night dinner was okay - tonight he is going to attempt new dishes!
to prevent the rice incident - i decided to cook the rice. Hahahaha.
where's everyone?

yellowpudding

Time to do announcement...
Lisa?
Autumn?
Jac?
Princessminn?
Elaine?
Oblong - off to meeting...
Lawla - in USA

CanCanMum

so quiet recently~~~

where is my Bao Bei~~

1) mistress 2? - your artworks put up le mah? Hws last nite dinner?

2) darling 5 - Ni Zai Na Li~~~ hows yr jurong pt shopping????

3) darling 6 - Where is my Dim Sum????????

4) Lastly, where is our DEAREST PRINCESSMINN??????????????????????????????? HAs she delivered???????????????

:we2cute: :webiggrin: :wewub: :wetwitcy: :webiggrin: :we2wacko: :we3goofy: :welaugh: :weeek: :we2biglaugh: :werolleyes: :wewink:

VVB? Almond? Daddy D? JAcquilau? cynnlullaby??????????? Where r u all?????????

Paiseh~~

LISA~~~:shyxxx: Ms PLUMPY~~~~:shyxxx:

come come~~~

let me muack u two~~~:001_302:

MsPlumpy

Any mummies here know of any places that sell PIXAR Cars products in Singapore?

DS1 is so crazy over cars ....:tlaugh:

JacquiLau

Hellooooo!! Me here!! With Josh in my arms! For the last 2 days he dun want to sleep in bed... sleep in my arms and when I put him down, he cries!! :(

I take papaya soup at least once a week, taking fernugreek as well but didn' help. My last stop is to contact the lactation consultant... (once Josh let me put him down... :p)

Spoke to princessminn on msn last night, apparently when she went check up yesterday morning she already 2cm dilated. She said she dun feel any pain or contraction last night, she said only hurt a bit when she walk. Told her to take care and be aware and of cos good luck!! Not sure has she given birth yet...

CanCanMum

Toys R US

plenty

which one he likes?

Mcqueen?

Doc Hudson?

Mater?

Sally?

Sherrif?

Mack?

Ramone?

Chick?

King?

CanCanMum

i like the tiny blue forklift tat changes tyres de~~~

but the car hard to find lor....always out of stock.

Luigi and Guido~~~

autumn82

Hellooooo!! Me here!! With Josh in my arms! For the last 2 days he dun want to sleep in bed... sleep in my arms and when I put him down, he cries!! :(

I take papaya soup at least once a week, taking fernugreek as well but didn' help. My last stop is to contact the lactation consultant... (once Josh let me put him down... :p)

Spoke to princessminn on msn last night, apparently when she went check up yesterday morning she already 2cm dilated. She said she dun feel any pain or contraction last night, she said only hurt a bit when she walk. Told her to take care and be aware and of cos good luck!! Not sure has she given birth yet...

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

MsPlumpy

Toys R US

plenty
which one he likes?
Mcqueen?
Doc Hudson?
Mater?
Sally?
Sherrif?
Mack?
Ramone?
Chick?
King?
Oh ... then I must go and take a look, wanted to get him some T-shirt and PJs if possible ... he loves all the cars especially McQueen

To him, McQueen is papa's car, Hudson is ah gong's car, Sally is jie jie's car, Luigi is didi's car and King is mimi's car, Mater is his car ... :tlaugh:

Every day, he will tell me all about his cars ... the first thing he says me to me when I am back from work is mimi's car - vroom vroom vroom

autumn82

Think Iggy would tell me abt what food I SHLD buy for him if I come bk... :p

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

MsPlumpy said:
Oh ... then I must go and take a look, wanted to get him some T-shirt and PJs if possible ... he loves all the cars especially McQueen

To him, McQueen is papa's car, Hudson is ah gong's car, Sally is jie jie's car, Luigi is didi's car and King is mimi's car, Mater is his car ... :tlaugh:

Every day, he will tell me all about his cars ... the first thing he says me to me when I am back from work is mimi's car - vroom vroom vroom
lisa_ng said:
'pixar cars' shoe charms for crocs, interested ma?
Soooo coincidental?
Seamus also has a Mater shoe charm on his Cars-themed Crocs ...
:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.