MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa_ng

ok ar.. i got to be away for some time.

going to bathe then bathe nikki and prepare her to sleep..

see you all later.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
mae said:
Lisa, i miss eating chicharon too...the original from Philippines. haaaaiz! will go LP after my Yoga session next week. hehehee!
What I missed most from the Philippines was buko pie ... which I last ate when on a tour to Luzon back in 1981!! After 27 years, my maid came back with a few during her Christmas holidays last year ...

Recently, she's been cooking adobo chicken & sinigang for us ... plus desserts like krema de pruta & biko, with ingredients she bought with her own money on her monthly off-days to LP.
She also introduced 1 gem of a snack to me ... chicaron baboy!!

Oh yes, do you feed your husband with balot? If yes, how frequent?
:biggrin: :biggrin:

CanCanMum

meee oso going to Zzzzz

i will wake up later at 4 plus am...

my cheeky boy keeps wanting to type SOMETHING here.....let him type something (not readable)

" 12344567890
123fyfuhgyuiuhikjolkobhhgcgtfcgcftcdfgc
cfcxcdtrftrrrrtsxexaszaszsaasadfcdfgvcdfcvvvvvvvvvvvb hbj nbvg vcvbgff"

almond

don't know if the female like this, or if this question should even be asked... but... but.... anybody like exotic pets???
like snake, big spider, piranas, etc??
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

BbpHir3

reason y huskies, malamutes, chow chow etc. sheds extremely: they're not suitable to stay in sg, because of the weather. unless they come from generations tat have been bred locally. cuz for gens, their coat becomes thinner each gen, to accustom to the weather. so those bred locally would not shed as much..
yay!!! doggy lover!!!!!

almond

meee oso going to Zzzzz

i will wake up later at 4 plus am...

my cheeky boy keeps wanting to type SOMETHING here.....let him type something (not readable)

" 12344567890
123fyfuhgyuiuhikjolkobhhgcgtfcgcftcdfgc
cfcxcdtrftrrrrtsxexaszaszsaasadfcdfgvcdfcvvvvvvvvvvvb hbj nbvg vcvbgff"
Mmm.... "he is saying thank you mummy for entertaining me... lob you many many"... Lol!!

almond

reason y huskies, malamutes, chow chow etc. sheds extremely: they're not suitable to stay in sg, because of the weather. unless they come from generations tat have been bred locally. cuz for gens, their coat becomes thinner each gen, to accustom to the weather. so those bred locally would not shed as much..
yay!!! doggy lover!!!!!
ha.. you still around... pass you the bed after next week... super busy at work this two weeks... no day no night.... :tlaugh:

BbpHir3

don't know if the female like this, or if this question should even be asked... but... but.... anybody like exotic pets???
like snake, big spider, piranas, etc??
:tlaugh::tlaugh:
i scared insects.. wahahaha.. but my dad keeps them.. meaning when got insect appear, i will ask y got "xxx" de? den he'll sae " wo yang de mahz.."
-_-'"

Status
Not open for further replies.