MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquiLau

oh yaaaa....just now, i keep touching my bubby's stomach (due on 28th June )....hahhahaaa

hopefully will bring me some luck...LOL~

kekekekeee
Good Luck hun!! *blow baby dust over* :p

i'm fine,just my milk supply drop.=(
dear husband is fine too.cant have big big movement though.
Hi Hun! Glad your hubby is fine now. Don't worry too much about the milk supply, just keep letting the baby suckle and keep pumping. I had the same problem with the milk supply dropping but don't worry too much, you did what u can. Oh! Did you try taking fenugreek? It's actually not too bad, boost my milk supply a little but for me it's no use still. Josh is on full formula now and still happy and healthly. :)

JacquiLau

Wooo! You pop out from nowhere dear! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
LOL!! Josh is napping now so quickly pop in to harvest and see who is on here! Josh keeps waking up, poor thing... my aunt is coughing and coughing... he keeps waking up when my aunt cough... :wong19:

JacquiLau

pudding : tink i too stress .not too sure also.

lawla : sprakle all baby dusts on you!~=D
Don't stress hun... I know it's hard, cos everyone said the same thing to me. But think positive and perhaps watch tv while you are pumping so you won't be thinking about it. Get your mind distracted and see if it helps. I remember I managed to pump the most when I am watching tv and not paying attention!! LOL

princessminn

Hi Hun! Glad your hubby is fine now. dont't worry too much about the milk supply, just keep letting the baby suckle and keep pumping. I had the same problem with the milk supply dropping but dont't worry too much, you did what you can. Oh! Did you try taking fenugreek? It's actually not too bad, boost my milk supply a little but for me it's no use still. Josh is on full formula now and still happy and healthly. :)
i'm unable to latch him on.
I keep pump but always abit only.=(
gonna try eat fish,which i hate most.=(

Darling, relax a little.. help you ask oblong and sees what she says?
will try to relax...

JacquiLau

i'm unable to latch him on.
I keep pump but always abit only.=(
gonna try eat fish,which i hate most.=(

will try to relax...
Oh.. too impatient huh? Maybe try feeding him a bit of milk first then latch him on? Have you try going to a lactation consultant to see if they can advise you on how to latch him on? Maybe try other position as well, get both of you to be more comfortable first? Try the papaya and fish soup? It's not bad, and the main thing is you only need to drink don't have to eat the fish. :p

add mi in farm town lei!!!
my neighbours lik so little.LOL!~
I am already your neighbour! :p

BbpHir3

:err::err::err::err:
call for mac delivery?
PIL at home.. cannot order.. else they "make noise".. sae waste money.. or sae we too much money...

BBp dear, where are you? Cooking now?
yea lohz.. went cooking lohz.. end up sister In law eat pizza.. dear husband eat pasta.. I eat mee sua.. wahahaha...

i'm here!~ so happy my dear husband is here!!~'
ya dear husband went over find you worz... so happy 4 you..

Updated Notice for Farming Game:

Jac and Autumn: can harvest your strawberry and potatoes . :)
any update 4 me?? :001_302:

i'm fine,just my milk supply drop.=(
dear husband is fine too.cant have big big movement though.
eat papaya and fish.. it helps.. i also dont lyk fish .. make steam fish.. then make small small piece and eat lohz....
i first 2 days also supply very low.. then mother in law cook fish for lunch then bring to hospital for me... then by night time i keep changing nursing pad .... all soaked!!!!! wahahaha...
might be cause by stree oso, cuz u keep thinking of DH n DS mahz...

Last edited:

yellowpudding

add mi in farm town lei!!!
my neighbours lik so little.LOL!~
I am already your neighbour dear!

PIL at home.. cannot order.. else they "make noise".. sae waste money.. or sae we too much money...

yea lohz.. went cooking lohz.. end up sister In law eat pizza.. dear husband eat pasta.. I eat mee sua.. wahahaha...

ya dear husband went over find you worz... so happy 4 you..

any update 4 me?? :001_302:

eat papaya and fish.. it helps.. i also dont lyk fish .. make steam fish.. then make small small piece and eat lohz....
i first 2 days also supply very low.. then mother in law cook fish for lunch then bring to hospital for me... then by night time i keep changing nursing pad .... all soaked!!!!! wahahaha...
might be cause by stree also, cuz you keep thinking of dear husband and dear son mahz...
No update for your yet..I am still visiting the neighbours' pages one by one...gimme sometime :)

LOL!! Josh is napping now so quickly pop in to harvest and see who is on here! Josh keeps waking up, poor thing... my aunt is coughing and coughing... he keeps waking up when my aunt cough... :wong19:

Oh dear, hope your aunt recovers soon. ;)

BbpHir3

think all NOCs are hardcoring @ fb liaoz.. wahahaha... else muz b par tor-ing.. lol!!!!

time to go dinner!! with PIL.. sianz.. lol...

I WILL BE BACK!! muahahahahahahahaha....

stupidyeye

I am back from dinner...Accident at where and R21?!!!! Huh? At public area?

yayaya...accident nearby my hse area...veri jialat...tink jz kena not long..coz e rider still lying on e floor....
R21...very jialat lo...inside car.....under ma hse....was like e.......from far cnt see anyone in e car...somemore engine was on...den walk pass...was e guy was licking e gal back...and e gal was doing blow job...aiyoyo....lik no hotel or hse like dat wor???!!!

JacquiLau

yayaya...accident nearby my house area...veri jialat...tink jz kena not long..coz e rider still lying on e floor....
R21...very jialat ...inside car.....under house....was like e.......from far cnt see anyone in e car...somemore engine was on...then walk pass...was e guy was licking e gal back...and e gal was doing blow job...aiyoyo....lik no hotel or house like dat ???!!!
Wah! Your evening so entertaining ah? R21 so early in the night already... aiyo want also do it after midnight mah... :tlaugh:

stupidyeye

Wah! Your evening so entertaining ? R21 so early in the night already... aiyo want also do it after midnight mah... :tlaugh:

hahaha....how i know dem ah...so excited to have it now maybe???hahas....maybe nd it too much liao...den cant tahan or wad bah....but aiyoyo...in public somemore....and its really public leh....

yellowpudding

yayaya...accident nearby my house area...veri jialat...tink jz kena not long..coz e rider still lying on e floor....
R21...very jialat ...inside car.....under house....was like e.......from far cnt see anyone in e car...somemore engine was on...then walk pass...was e guy was licking e gal back...and e gal was doing blow job...aiyoyo....lik no hotel or house like dat ???!!!
:err::err::err::err::err: no money for hotel?!

Wah! Your evening so entertaining ? R21 so early in the night already... aiyo want also do it after midnight mah... :tlaugh:
i think they can't wait dear... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
hahaha....how i know dem ...so excited to have it now maybe???hahas....maybe need it too much ...then cant tahan or what bah....but aiyoyo...in public somemore....and its really public ....
maybe they like the idea of someone watching them? but then there is a big big risk, they may get video taped and that video may end up on youtube? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

JacquiLau

hahaha....how i know dem ...so excited to have it now maybe???hahas....maybe need it too much ...then cant tahan or what bah....but aiyoyo...in public somemore....and its really public ....
:err::err::err::err::err: no money for hotel?!

i think they can't wait dear... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

maybe they like the idea of someone watching them? but then there is a big big risk, they may get video taped and that video may end up on youtube? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

I think maybe... 1 word... exhibitionist! LOL:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.