MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenbabe

good evening NOCS~~~

hows eberyone tonite?

today my boy hor

he super funny go sayang a big sized dog....den hor while he was busy chatting hor this big sized dog licked him lols

den he startled lols....
if the dog come and lick me i sure cry and shout like hell :001_302:

Queenbabe

35k alot if few k still can consider .. coz my mum aso stay BB :) .. BB flats very ex coz tat time my agent fren bring me view a few units but see see only never buy ..

Angelmum

This agt super hardcore, scold him, told him get lost, dont force us sell low, nvr listen, kept coming to 'hunt' us.

After today, I guess he retreat a few days dig his ears then come to bother us again. How to kill his kind of irritating fly?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
call his company and complain :)

I read about bad apples from Propnex ... btw please do not sign anything blank with the agent ...

There were people being conned to give 2.5% comm

BbpHir3

i'm here!!! morning everyone...
wahahaha...

DD gave us a very hard time b4 she slp again....... she's now snoring in between me n the com....

Admin ED!!! how's ya prata ytd???

feel lyk eating chips now.....

BbpHir3

no one buying me potato chips... DH sae when he's comin back den will msg me.. by the time i alr dun wanna 2 eat le.. cuz alr fall aslp liaoz.. wahahaha......

*meanwhile*
having fun with the restaurant city game @ FACEBOOK.. lol.....

recently i very random horz....

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Angelmum said:
Super angry :realmad:with agt. He told me sure, cfm today definitely will sell at my price ... end up he lied again! Buyer came in to cut price. This agt really :9898:-->nuts! I seller, he expect me listen to him n sell low. His ears got prob:wideeyed:, told him many times cant sell at my price, dont waste my time.
You signed exclusive with him yet? How much commission you supposed to be paying him? If he's charging you the market rate of 2%, then why dun you consider engaging another better agent?

Angelmum said:
Sigh, why valuer so nasty to me, gave such low valuation :eek:10:
If like you said, everything else being constant (facilities & amenities), then the swinging factor will be the level your flat is at plus the state your unit is in ... although a diff of $35k is still a lot.

How extensive & recent is your renovations? If there isn't much done, try painting your flat, clear up all stuff that can free up space & open up all windows to light in most light ... when you next engage a valuer to do the report. Let them capture the best points of your flat ... not the way you want to live in your flat.
:wink: :wink:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Admin-Ed said:
call his company and complain :)
Actually, if you think about it ... AngelMum got no case to complain.

By "forced to sell low", she means the agent is bringing buyers who are willing to only pay "valuation or close to it" ... so, problem lies with the valuation (which AngelMum thinks should have been $35k higher) & the buyers (who dun see anything too, to wanna offer the price which AngelMum wants).
If an exclusive is already signed with this agent ... & a 2% commission signed, isn't it his prerogative to wanna realistically find a buyer so that he can pocket the commission in the quickest time?

BTW, the comparison with other valuation ... I hope it's not one that was done before 2008 hor.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Admin-Ed said:
I read about bad apples from Propnex ... btw please do not sign anything blank with the agent ...
Hmmm ... I read of bad apples too, but so far only from ERA.
There was even 1 ERA agent who was thrown in jail last year ... for "flipping" a private property & pocketing some $200k-$300k, by convincing the owners to sell low without revealing that he was the buyer.

Admin-Ed said:
There were people being conned to give 2.5% comm
On the other hand, I also know of owners of the high-end properties to willingly pay 4% commission ... becoz their agents do a brilliant job to ensure these owners laugh their way to the banks.
Imagine 4% for a $5m property ... that's $200k commission!! That's why I always advocate paying full commission to engage the really competent agents.

BTW, how did you find the Arte? Committed the down payment already?
:wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.