MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

Good mOrn ppl!!!! :) *yawns*

I bought those instant pratas today and fried it for family... LOL. Nice la.. Crispy!~ :p

almond

hi .... night still young :D

Super angry :realmad:with agt. He told me sure, cfm today definitely will sell at my price ... end up he lied again! Buyer came in to cut price. This agt really :9898:-->nuts! I seller, he expect me listen to him n sell low. His ears got prob:wideeyed:, told him many times cant sell at my price, dont waste my time.

Sigh, why valuer so nasty to me, gave such low valuation :eek:10:
Hey sistar, as seller, you reserved the rite not to sell the flat if your asking price is not met. the agent most likely trying to earn some fast cash. so, if this atitude of his cont's, can ask him go Fxxx spider already. change a new one, that is if you haven't signed a exclusive with him.

and normally, valuation is done based on location, your floor level, and your renovation, but the above mentioned normally contribute to only around a different of 10k in price. a different of 35k is quite a lot.

suggest you go to hdb website and check the recent resale price of flat in your area. what i suspect is that some owner in your area had sell their flat below valuation, and thus cos'ing your valution to drop as well.

lawla12

I LOVE TIS!
MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS!~
I love RAINBOW!~
princess dearieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how r u ???? busy coping wif ur little darling ??

got noti noti or not ???? hehehheee.......

got pic ?????

i wanna SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:shyxxx:

no one buying me potato chips... DH sae when he's comin back den will msg me.. by the time i alr dun wanna 2 eat le.. cuz alr fall aslp liaoz.. wahahaha......

*meanwhile*
having fun with the restaurant city game @ FACEBOOK.. lol.....

recently i very random horz....
hahaha!! can teach miie!!!!!!!
i don even noe how to enter!

Angelmum

call his company and complain :)

I read about bad apples from Propnex ... btw please do not sign anything blank with the agent ...

There were people being conned to give 2.5% comm

PropNex :chatterbox:wants me sign exclusive n said he usually charges 3% ....:bmad:. Some more showed me Reader's Digest cover stating they top choice, claimed didnt buy this 'award'. :err::nah:

lawla12

sianz..me super sianz.....duno do wad....cant take nap, or else tonite cant zzzz......

tv noting to watch......ZzzZZZzZZ...

:wong16::wong16::wong16:

Status
Not open for further replies.