MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
elaine82 said:
Im bk frm dinner, go clementi have the famous claypot rice waited for 1hr :(
JacquiLau said:
Erm... I know I stay in Clementi :p but where is this famous claypot rice?
Aiyo ... the 2 of you could have met up for a drink liao lor.
Jac (or more accrately, her parents) stays very near to the claypot rice coffee-shop, located near to Blk 330.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

princessminn said:
clementi got nice claypot rice meh? where?
It's famous alright ... but I wasn't too impressed, plus their attitude damned screwed, almost reminding me of Wong Kei in Leicester Square.
Jac ... know what I mean?
:brolleyes: :brolleyes:

Queenbabe

Blk 328 Clementi Avenue 2
Time: 1200 - 1330, 1700 - 2030, Off on Wednesday
Call to order service is available (need 1 hour advance notice). 6778 7808

Claypot Dish (Chicken, Sausage, Salted Fish)
Claypot Chicken Rice
Claypot Chicken Claw
Oyster Sauce Vegetables
Water Crest with Pork Soup
Chicken Claw with Peanut Soup
Salted Vegetable with Pork Soup
Black Chicken Soup
Cai Gan with Pork Soup
Salted Vegetable with Duck Soup
Lotus with Pork Soup
White Fungus with Pork Soup

Queenbabe

Hahaha actually i think is ok only mayb i dun reli like claypot rice :)
but dunno y reli alot of pple when i went there ..

CanCanMum

I can only take cooked hums nowadays.. ask me take raw ones.. i'll puke.

Last time i love raw ones.. dunno y change liao :tlaugh:
eeeee......i don like raw ones...so scary.....my DH likes....he can eat the bloody ones....eeeeks!!! Dink only Ah Chek likes bloody hums:001_302:

JacquiLau

Aiyo ... the 2 of you could have met up for a drink liao lor.
Jac (or more accrately, her parents) stays very near to the claypot rice coffee-shop, located near to Blk 330.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

It's famous alright ... but I wasn't too impressed, plus their attitude damned screwed, almost reminding me of Wong Kei in Leicester Square.
Jac ... know what I mean?
:brolleyes: :brolleyes:
Ahhh.... I think I know which one you referring to but it's not "famous" right? The more popular one used to be in central near to the old Macdonald but it has since moved/closed I wasn't sure. LOL Yah! I could have come and have a coffee with you! :p I went there once and yes Mr Vroom, I know exactly what kind of attitude u meant...

CanCanMum

i'm back at home le.....

super duper TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbp....u rest early yaaa...weather abit siao siao lately....alot of virus ard too........must take care yaaaaa

me oso go dry hair n zzz liao........tomolo still haf to work!!!!!!!!!!!!
sayangz mistress~~~~

CanCanMum

i still CANNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT tie my figures....zzzzz

i no need go home liao

:wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry:
:wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry:
oh oh its ok will tie de la....slowly scan thru and recalculate~~~ will definitely tie de~

Status
Not open for further replies.