MUMMYSG NOCianz CLUBB - Night Owls and Early Birds CLUBB September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

me go zz leeee...nite ntie nelly dearie + jac dearieeeeeee

:wong20::wong20::wong20::wong20::wong20::wong20:

JacquiLau

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...evy1 missssssss you~

you can buy ALL of us tic......we will FLY there to look for you....hahahaaa....pls include accomodation + meal in the package...in return, we all help you look after baby josh...LOL~!!!!!!!!! :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

hehehee...how's the weather there ?? is baby josh adapting to the new environment?
LOL I want to go back to Singapore! :p Miss my family and friends already and all the help I got when in Singapore... :shyxxx:

Weather here is actually not too bad at the moment but can see the cold days are coming! Josh is adapting to the weather here well... always like no change. He is getting better now, but for the first few days he has been cranky... now we are trying to get him to sleep without me rocking him cos he doesn't want daddy and only want mummy :err: He will cry for almost 1 hour before he finally sleeps... so heart pain! :(

yes... miss Josh :shyxxx:
Awwwww... only Josh??? What about Josh's mummy????? :embarrassed:

me go zz leeee...nite ntie nelly dearie + jac dearieeeeeee

:wong20::wong20::wong20::wong20::wong20::wong20:
Good nite!! :)

siongnelly

LOL I want to go back to Singapore! :p Miss my family and friends already and all the help I got when in Singapore... :shyxxx:

Weather here is actually not too bad at the moment but can see the cold days are coming! Josh is adapting to the weather here well... always like no change. He is getting better now, but for the first few days he has been cranky... now we are trying to get him to sleep without me rocking him cos he doesn't want daddy and only want mummy :err: He will cry for almost 1 hour before he finally sleeps... so heart pain! :(

yes... yes... of course miss josh's mummy tooo...
josh's daddy can ;) just joking :shyxxx:

Spiralng

Jacq we miss u dearly and josh too......

Hi I am Paul ... Frank ... :wong29:
helo paul

Spiralng

here .... never great me lol...
wow.... great.... next time can tompang your car ....
ha ha ha ......pai say lahhhh.....dun mean to do that u know in the forum i very bluuurrrrr one......but in real person i super nice...ha ha ha.....can can next time can hope to my car...

lawla12

ask ur DH come come.....the mummies here all can train him to handle baby josh....so next time, u can leave josh wif him...then u go out wif us.....

ur DH horrr...probation 1 mth liaooo rite.....left 2 more mths lehhh....aiyooo!!!!! he has to buck up~ :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

huh?? you mean physically or in forum...ha ha ha.....these days i F1 driver liaoooo....so proud of myself....can drive my kids everywhere without breaking into cold sweat.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:red::red::red::red:

ha ha ha ......pai say lahhhh.....dont mean to do that you know in the forum i very bluuurrrrr one......but in real person i super nice...ha ha ha.....can can next time can hope to my car...

WHAOWHowhaOWHAOhwoahaa~

come come...lets us go "wuuu luuuu" places n find good food!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

morn all....sianz sianzzz....early morn saw financial controller's email......my forecast which i submitted last fri CHANGE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZZZzzZZZzZZZZzzZZ....always change figures when i've submitted the report....zzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! always haf to do the same work twice!!!! waste my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yellowpudding

jac dear: its always difficult during the starting phase, remember the ear plugs sponsership joke from me? let me know if you need me to get you some. :p *hugs. it's not easy but hang in there...

p/s: i am pulling heaps of graveyard shift till mid of next mth, so if you need someone to yak yak / talk to, look for me on msn. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.