Must buy original toner?

stonston

Once you start seeing 'lines' or faded printouts you can change the ink cartridge.

You should also do regular 'head cleaning' for your cartridge, especially after each time you refill.

Angelmum

Angelmum, yours is TONER, not INK right?

powder = toner?

charge $50 for first toner, $30 for subsequent toners .... wah, I dont even know the original toner cost how much:shyxxx:. There are 2 cartridges, 1 black with another for colours. I just search google and got this pricelist http://perdure.com.sg/Consumable%20Latest_Website.htm .... do they look original? It seemed cheaper than your refill .... $18-$22 (my model), :bunsure:wonder can use :confused:, scarli leak :elvis:

stonston

Toner & ink are totally different!!

Toner is those type you will get very good quality print outs like using photocopy machine. Laser printers will use this.

Ink is those liquid type. Print out is usually not sharp & clear. Normal home use inkjets will use this.

Print difference is very huge. 1 toner can print 3000 - 9000 pages (depending on ur settings). 1 ink cartridge can only print 100-300 pages.

My original HP toner is $198 each. My original Xerox toner is $150 each.
The refill I use is good quality refill that will not give problems. We tried cheaper refills but the whole printer almost spoil & we ended up bringing it for repair.
powder = toner?

charge $50 for first toner, $30 for subsequent toners .... wah, I dont even know the original toner cost how much:shyxxx:. There are 2 cartridges, 1 black with another for colours. I just search google and got this pricelist http://perdure.com.sg/Consumable Latest_Website.htm .... do they look original? It seemed cheaper than your refill .... $18-$22 (my model), :bunsure:wonder can use :confused:, scarli leak :elvis:

joeyz

hello joeyz, i also bou from SIM LIM sq, i know which shop you bou from, i went there to ask its also $46, correct. I bou at other shop, which is the first one you see if you come up from escalator and turn LHS. that shop is selling $40 and they give you free syringe to draw ink from bottle and refill inside the sponge.

Name : Inkstation Pte Ltd

Sim Lim Sq #05-79
Waaaaaa.... CanCanMum, u got a great deal. $40 include free syringe. Mine dont and everytime when i need to refill my ink cartidge, i will make a mess esp my hands. Next time, i will go to your recommended shop to get frm it. hee :)

CanCanMum

Waaaaaa.... CanCanMum, you got a great deal. $40 include free syringe. Mine dont and everytime when i need to refill my ink cartidge, i will make a mess esp my hands. Next time, i will go to your recommended shop to get frm it. hee :)
i oso got it by chance lols~~~~

itz quite messy to refill lols~~~~but its cheaper den buying the original laa....so far i have refilled 2 times already~~~abit laychey lehhhzzz

hubbie did the refill...he say dun refill too much later leaked...zzzzzz...so my sponge inside always half soaked nia~~