My baby is here! ^_^

JacquiLau

Thank you all for your well wishes and advise... I am just going to keep pumping! I am getting more milk now but baby seem to get hungry really fast almost every hour he demands milk and it takes about 1 hour to feed him in the first place cos he keeps falling asleep...

My baby's juandice has rebounced and he is looking all yellowish again... I will be going to bring him to the doc tomorrow morning so hopefully he won't need to be admitted again... :embarrassed:

CanCanMum

Hee hee... both of us actually live in London these days but I am back home to give birth. He only manage to get about 2 weeks so he has to go back on Tuesday but he is going to try to take another few weeks of leave in May to come back to fetch us... My family has been great help and currently I have a confinement lady that comes in frmo 9 - 6 as well but I guess I am just worry during the night and I guess I will feel something is missing at night.. :shyxxx:
oh i see....

so dun forget to stay online when u r back in UK

take care ya~

time flies without u knowing...heeee:001_302:

orx1016

Welcome to motherhood...:Dancing_wub:

dont stress yourself and relax. Even if the breast milk comes out less, it is still breast milk that is nutritious for the baby. Try to express in 2 to 3hrs cycle, can be a little tiring but this is the least we mothers can do now during confinement period, make full use of your rest times and also drink lots of soups.

Take care and bless you..

Angelvan

:wong29: Hi there....welcome to motherhood.
Prince Josh is sooo adorable & have such unique face feature.
Is bb mixed blood ?

Being a first mum was very new to me.
I worried too much at earlier stage.
But borrowing books from the library widen my knowledge & make me prepare the ness. that
is really required without much effort. I also gained a lot from forum too.

So dun worry too much..................take everything easy & step by step one at a time.
You will naturally learn to a good mummy in no time.