My good tutor :)

Results tuition

Hi mummies,

I am Michael, from Results Tuition agency.
I help to match parents with your ideal tutors.
I have a pool of experienced tutors at my database currently and you will have the privilege your suitable and ideal tutors from there!

Trust me, my tutors will be experienced, and they will be better as what you think:)
Furthermore, I am having a promotion, 2% rebate for the first month of tuition.

kindly contact me @ 98465389 or Evelyn at 82330825 for a tutor now!!
Alternatively, please visit us at Results tuition- singapore best home tuition agency to register, or for more details!!

Do not worry about any agency fee, because you not have to pay any!

Hope you hear from you soon.
It will be my pleasant for me to serve you!

markw

Hello Parents,

I am a final-year PhD student at the University of Oxford, former top BSc. graduate of the Australian National University (First Class Honours) on a government scholarship, former graduate of Raffles Junior College (now Raffles Institution) with 5 As for A-levels including Biology, History, Mathematics, Economics, PW, and former graduate of Raffles Institution (secondary). I'd be happy to provide these credentials upon request.

I am available to tutor (via online video conference Skype or Zoom) the following subjects and levels:

- Science (Primary)

- Biology (O-levels, IB, A-levels)

- History (O-levels, A-levels)

- Economics (A-levels)

- General Paper (A-levels)

I firmly believe that the best way to help students improve is through building up their confidence and interest for subjects. Given the stressful, competitive nature of the Singapore school system, my sessions will emphasise a pace that your child is comfortable with, and be tailored to address specific areas of weakness, while also building on their strengths. I too used to struggle with exams, but found effective ways to overcome this. I would like to help you realise your child's potential.

Please drop me an email at markwong.personal@gmail.com or send me a message for more information and to arrange an interview.

Thank you for your time.

Raymund

Dear Parents, my name is Raymund and I am the mentor teacher in a premium English enrichment and tuition centre. Due to the suspension of centre-based lessons, I happen to be available for the month of April (or beyond) to conduct home-based tuition lessons. I am offering primary level tuition, teaching skills and strategies to deal with the various components your child faces in his/her examinations. If you are interested in acquiring my services, please contact me via phone or email (94748878 or kuyaraymund@gmail.com).

Yoxo18

I would like to dedicate this entry to parents who are troubled over their kids results. If you need contact number of this tutor, do contact me at geralimxm@gmail.com

For the past 3 years, I had been looking for a tutor for my son who is currently in p4. Trial lessons and usual lessons were conducted by several tutors but none of them worked out until one day, I happened to chanced upon on of a forum post regarding a good tutor that he had. I got this tutor's contact number from him.

She might be strict on your child but she has helped to make my child more focused on his studies and I'm impressed with his improvement for the past 6 months till now.

would like to share this tutor with all of you so contact me if you would like to engage her as a tutor.
Hi kindly PM the math tuitor contact to me at 82682186

Yoxo18

i have this Maths tutor from Xpress Tuition, she is quite good in teaching and interacting with my kid. in short 2 months, she actually helped me a lot in communicating with my child and letting me know some secrets that i don't even know! can you imagine tt? well, maybe generation gap bet. me and my kid.

pm me if you need her contact!
Hi parent,

Kindly PM me math tuitor contact @ 8268 2186

Thank you

Yoxo18

Seeing this post, I would also like to thank my child's tutor for her hardwork and dedication. My child has got A in Math and Science during her PSLE this year. Very happy and thankful.
Hi sunny day,

Once again congrat..could you share with me your tuitor contact @82682186

Ready appreciate it

Thank yoy