My husband is having an affair

xuandy

ive decided to leave this useless man.

now proceeding for divorce.

Hi mangoapple,

this marriage is yours, this man is yours, this decision is also yours. whatever that you have gone thru, we can oni listen, and share our experiences with you. Still, you will have to tink very very far to make the correct decision.

now that you decided to leave him, dun look back anymore, start moving on by taking a small step ahead, follow by a bigger step. keep telling yourself this: "The kettle in front of me is very hot, if i go and touch it, I will get my hands badly burn" I must turn away from it and I know there is no way that I get hurt!"

The reason we went ahead with the wedding was because everything was paid for already. The bridal shop, hotel & even our house. Although we had our usual fights & quarrels but we still made up with each other, he give in alot to me. The gal even had the cheek to say we are always quarrelling everyday might as well divorce! I was so angry! When I asked him about it, he said I am making up stories. Why will I make up story for ? Its all because of that gal, she is so shameless! Why must she come & break up my family!
A marriage is build on LOVE , TRUST and not because you had paid for the wedding , house , bridal etc ...

A relationship take two to clap . Yes the gal is shameless but your husband is also ONE KIND ...
How can marry u when his heart is not with you and how can you marry him knowing that he has an affair outside .

Now you have sunk deep but you can still pull out yourself .

Do u think you still have a future with this man for the next 50 years and so on .
If no , time to let go .
If yes , ask your husband if he is willing to rebuild this relationship once again .

Good luck to u

koala82

ive decided to leave this useless man.

now proceeding for divorce.
MangoAple, I am glad that you have finally moved on.

I used to be like you. My ex-husband have an affair outside, before marriage which i knew cos he always not free on every Thursday. I believe that he will come back to me and etc. I waited, went on to ROM with him, build up our home but no kids.

And he, never stay in a job for more than 3 months, want high pay yet little work job, kip wanting to study and study (he already got his Masters) yet still not willing to face the reality of no such good thing as high pay yet little work job.

To cut the story short, 3 years down the road, 3 years of sharing a man with another "gal", i finally knew that, the affair he having with is a GUY, a GAY to be specific. I plucked up all my courage, pack my stuff and move back to my mum's place, and blaming myself for being so silly and stupid and finally file for divorce. And now, I have re-married, had my child and now drowning in 兴福:wong29:

Jiayou. Better life ahead waiting for you.

lynnie85

My dear,

Live for yourself and not live for someone who doesn't deserve that. Am glad you took the courage to do that

Last edited:
Be courageous and make the first step in finding your own happiness. You don't need to stay with someone whom doesn't appreciates you. You make your own destiny!

i feel that sometimes is easy to say dump this person and get on with life..the sore of love in the heart and mental brain is difficult to get rid. sometimes one may even think why am i the one not being love...why is the other girl in the affair so lucky. but i guess that's GOD's way of testing us through all this hurdles.

frankly speaking life is short..after i witness someone pass away..i always remind myself...why should i be boil down with unhappiness, when we can make choices to be happy. (is all in our little mental brain..how we psycho it)

just a suggestion...maybe u can get a close buddy, then engage in some volunteer work..find meaning in life...soon when dark clouds are over..u will still see sun on the other side of the mountain.