My little prince keep playing with saliva!!

AugBoyz

my boi did tt at ard 4-5mths....tt's when i noe he is ready for solids :) then now he is 6mths, stop doing tt le...

btw, i dun tink they dun understand 'no' yet....so no pt get angry lo...jus keep wiping it up first....my boi onli seemed to understand 'no' recently....
no ley, i have been saying NO to my DS since he was 4mths old, he understands but perhaps not the word NO but by my stern expressions. As he grows older, he relates stern expressions n NO together.

LoVeS

actuali no surprise he starts it now.. cox some babies start teething as early as bout 3mths to be.. :) he might b the fast type one~~ :001_302:
so meaning is teething lor? Initially he is only playing wif his tongue sticking in n out, pd say is reflux but since abt 1wk+ ago start to play wif saliva liao.

jeSsie_Dz

so meaning is teething lor? Initially he is only playing wif his tongue sticking in n out, pd say is reflux but since abt 1wk+ ago start to play wif saliva liao.
its just a pass thru stage for most kids.. so no need worrie too much k.. just ensure proper cleaning is done can le :)

nw i noe y everydae rain... cos our dd/ds keep on bububu non stop... my dd even bu until my face oso gt... lol...

my aunt say if gal bu means going to rain.. If boi bu means going to hv strong wind.. lol... *she said it in cantonese*

Ting

haha, ytd kaipin buuuu my mum oso say gg to rain le..hehe..anyways, i think is normal ba, kaipin oso play with her saliva all the tym...n she drools non stop de....she oso like to bite her hands...now worst, learning to bite her feet..haha...n she licks EVERYTHING which comes in contact with he rmouth..so better let her lick her own hands lor.

cendrine

zann used to do that when she's 6 mths old. Eventually it went away after a few months...Except for the sucking thumb part..sigh

hmm maybe part of communication development...the bububu :)

Ting

I know... but i wipe till fed up... & his saliva can be all over the floor one...

i just let her chew her hanky..so save my time n effort..the saliva strat away kena absorb by her hanky...but she uses ALOT of hankies everyday.....sigh!

Agnes Josephine

zann used to do that when she's 6 mths old. Eventually it went away after a few months...Except for the sucking thumb part..sigh

hmm maybe part of communication development...the bububu :)

hmmm... now he started to suck his thumb then his whole fingers...

how I wish I can understand his baby language then it won't be a headache for me... :frown:

Ting

mine per feed 1 hanky n not including those hankies to wipe his saliva tt he played.
same...asyura one day use more than 10 hankies.cos her saliva will soak up the hankie n it will stink oso after her milk feeds.

my dd nt onli bububu all dae all nite... suck finger, suck her toes, 1 2 lick my finger when its near to her... wat she c, she will take and try to lick.... nw 24/7 looking at her incase she take dangerous things.... aiyo... *faintz*

Ting

dd oso the same...she see everything oso lick....hahaha....buuuuu until alot of saliva...til her whole face oso..must keep cleaning her up....

Ralia

Same wif Jexus oso... Its due to them going to haf their teething process already... My little prince is oso very talkative lorz... Kip on play n play.. Has any bb ard 5mths learn crawling?? My little rascal is learning to crawl already... hmmm.. n often falls off my bed...

Agnes Josephine

Same wif Jexus oso... Its due to them going to haf their teething process already... My little prince is oso very talkative lorz... Kip on play n play.. Has any bb ard 5mths learn crawling?? My little rascal is learning to crawl already... hmmm.. n often falls off my bed...

mine too... but he likes to glide backwards... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

BChew

My bb started to blow bubble on the day he was delivered and learned how to suck his thumb or fist when only 1 mth old ( now, he's 3 mth's old ). Like what others said, we always 'blame' him when rain comes. Hahaha...:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Now, he drools and it's pretty early for his age to do that. Blamed it on my cousin lor :err:, she passed down one big bag of bibs (new n old) before he was born. Haiz... i shouldn't have accepted them in the first place. :nah:

Have you gals/ guys heard about some old folks' practice? to stop a bb from drooling or to prevent a bb drools, wipe their mouth with a tablecloth ( the one that uses to clean tables ) . I tried it but it doesn't work for my bb leh. So sian!! :frown:

larkspur

my boy of 7 + months can even blow bubbles while drinking milk. Dun ask me how he did it cos when i feed him milk and he doesn't want the milk, he will start and can hear the blowing bubbles sound. Like sucking thumbs too until now both the thumbs a bit flat. Now try to discipline him by flickering his fingers and mouth.