My little prince keep playing with saliva!!

Agnes Josephine

I realised recently my 4+month son likes to play with his own saliva, ie: keep blowing bubbles (making the buuu sound) alot of times... Sometimes even buuu till his lump of saliva came drooling down... I kept telling him in a stern voice that he cannot do that but he will just look @ me innocently & smile @ me... I even tried to lightly flicked my fingers on his mouth but it doesn't work... :frown:

Any mummies experience that too? How can I stop him from doing that? I really scared it will become a bad habit... :frown:

TIA

LoVeS

I realised recently my 4+month son likes to play with his own saliva, ie: keep blowing bubbles (making the buuu sound) alot of times... Sometimes even buuu till his lump of saliva came drooling down... I kept telling him in a stern voice that he cannot do that but he will just look @ me innocently & smile @ me... I even tried to lightly flicked my fingers on his mouth but it doesn't work... :frown:

Any mummies experience that too? How can I stop him from doing that? I really scared it will become a bad habit... :frown:

TIA

Aj ur not alone, Cass aso like tt been playing wif his saliva alot, blow bubble or even purposely make alot of saliva out which i need to keep wipe n wipe :we2daydreaming: But mine dun haf 1 big drool coming out la juz always sum saliva coming out n he loves to eat his hand like as if eating chix wings :001_302:

LoVeS

Hope ds will stop playing wif his saliva soon if nt haf to always keep wipe for him :rolleyes:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

My boi at tat stage oso done tat. Old folks say mean going to rain if bb keeping blublublu saliva :tlaugh:

stonston

my boi did tt at ard 4-5mths....tt's when i noe he is ready for solids :) then now he is 6mths, stop doing tt le...

btw, i dun tink they dun understand 'no' yet....so no pt get angry lo...jus keep wiping it up first....my boi onli seemed to understand 'no' recently....

jeSsie_Dz

recently my boi teething period starts.. so he also blublublu bubbles freq which he stopped few mths back.. i suppose it wont become a habit ba,cox when my ger was below one yrs old she also like tat,after tat she no more doin such action le...:001_302:

LoVeS

It seem like most mummies' darling is at least 4mth old n above haf tis prob but how come my ds only 2mth++ already haf tis manz :err:

jeSsie_Dz

It seem like most mummies' darling is at least 4mth old n above haf tis prob but how come my ds only 2mth++ already haf tis manz :err:
actuali no surprise he starts it now.. cox some babies start teething as early as bout 3mths to be.. :) he might b the fast type one~~ :001_302:

DD also did the same as Kayden when she was about 4 months old. When she was about 6 months old, she can do it with either her tongue in or out. With Saliva or without.:tlaugh::tlaugh:

stonston

DD also did the same as Kayden when she was about 4 months old. When she was about 6 months old, she can do it with either her tongue in or out. With Saliva or without.:tlaugh::tlaugh:
wah! still can select 1 ar? my boi now dun do it le....

AugBoyz

my DS have been drooling, sucking his fingers, eating his hands since he was 3mths plus.. we thot he was teething but waiting till our necks long long still no sight of teeth. then the salivating n eating hands/fingers etc came back on n off when he was 4mths plus den finally when he is 10mths+ we saw the teeth.

There was once he was sucking his hands n fingers till he made tt "chu-chu" sound like enjoying some kind of food, my dog heard n see him, got super curious n excited n came up to DS n smell smell him, thot he can have a share of his food hahah~

AJ, nvm lah, jus wipe his hands n mouth more often. make sure clean them thoroughly too in case rashes breaks out.