my maid is a big fat liar - suaay ahh!

~ saw her eating and sitting on a small stool in the kitchen at the area where my poodle does her biz * got a shock and asked her why dont she sit at the dining table?? no need to one hand hold bowl one hand hold fork maah. then got fan somemore. she said its more cooler there. :err: my hubby n mom also told her many times to go ahead and sit at the dining table and eat properly. dont seem to want to listen. fine laa. but guess what??

my niece came to me one fine day and asked me why i dont let kakak sit at the dining table. I thought i heard wrongly. then i asked my niece again waaat did u say?? she said kakak said, "wait madam scold"

waaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yuan wang lorrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ she said her previous employer gave her instant noodles to eat everyday when she was with them for ten months. i was like, aiyoooo so cruel. no heart ah. so unhealthy. then i emphasize to her that she can cook anything she wants in the fridge. actress siaahh. my maggi mee ran out super fast and food supply in the fridge still the same. when i asked her again she said instant noodles more delicious. so she anyhow malign her previous employer laa??? i so scared she tell ppl she also eat instant noodles at my house everyday. SO SCARY HORR??

~ when she first came, there were some cheap fish in the freezer. i told her she can cook the fish to eat if she wants to. then she look at the fish and told me she dont eat fish. HUH? erm.. ok lorr. then when i was doing confinement, my mom bought alot of expensive fish. waahh maid no stupid lehh. she asked my mom whether she can have the fish or not. tsk tsk tsk. then dont tell me you dont eat fish laa. aiyo!

so many other countless lies. . its killing me.... :we2Randy-git:

Phoebii Cheng

Something is wrong with your maid, I don't hv a maid so I don't know what is the procedure, but I think it is good that you sit down and confront her and hv a good talk with her..

Let her know that you don't appreciate her telling lies and let her know your expectations and allowances for her. Tell her that if she breach that boundary she will hv to go home, hmm can send home maid if found out tell too many lies?

Ting

wah, your maid another one.. so jialat...
like to act kelian kind..

well, u can send your maid back anytime, no need reason deee.
but, just dun let her know b4 hand, on the day ask her pack then send strat to airport.

Something is wrong with your maid, I dont't have a maid so I dont't know what is the procedure, but I think it is good that you sit down and confront her and have a good talk with her..

Let her know that you dont't appreciate her telling lies and let her know your expectations and allowances for her. Tell her that if she breach that boundary she will have to go home, hmm can send home maid if found out tell too many lies?
wish i could sit down and have a talk with her... once i tried talking to her and she went on making calls to her hometown... yes in front of me.... i think she's hopeless already. .

i pity her and i find it hard to sack someone... but hubb and mom also caught her lying to them... some big things many small things...

ya ting... your right.. we wont let her know before hand... i cant imagine what she'll do... based on her handwriting analysis... my hubb says she's a very negative, dark and secretive person! *gulp* :embarrassed:

Phoebii Cheng

If your maid does not want to talk to you, then I guess you hv to replace her, it's like she don't respect you like tht....it's not right and plus you don't feel peaceful and at ease with her around, beta dismiss her asap....don't know what she will do behind your back

isabelandrew

If your maid does not want to talk to you, then I guess you have to replace her, it's like she dont't respect you like tht....it's not right and plus you dont't feel peaceful and at ease with her around, beta dismiss her asap....dont't know what she will do behind your back
Hi, i really got experience w maid. currently 2nd maid also got one.
my experience tells me that she has already started her nonsense with u.

it just sounded so familiar to my encounters. the best part is when i send back my 1st one, she was super HAPPY!!!

idoit. alot of hassle to find another one and re-train.

nowadays maids hv better life and more expectations.

Ting

actually some of them will purposely do things to make u angry n then u will send them back to their country.
like tt they can save on their air tix!

apollo

i think it would be better to change a maid. it's v obvious that she is not a honestly maid. since she is not honest, how to trust her to stay in ur hse?

i give up on her already laa... went to look at my newly installed cctv video earlier... saw her using fingers to scoope out fishballs from the noodle soup from the wok and eat..... cant she use a bowl and spoon...... that made me wonder how many times we ate from the wok with her fingers dipped in....

few days ago another record was she used fork and eat fried noodles straight from the wok.... *puke!*

why....? too lazy to get a bowl? one less bowl to wash...?

im not so clever myself so when she do not so clever things, i just :err: and live and let live. but hygiene thing is madness to me........

apollo

i give up on her already laa... went to look at my newly installed cctv video earlier... saw her using fingers to scoope out fishballs from the noodle soup from the wok and eat..... cant she use a bowl and spoon...... that made me wonder how many times we ate from the wok with her fingers dipped in....

few days ago another record was she used fork and eat fried noodles straight from the wok.... *puke!*

im not so clever myself so when she do not so clever things, i just :err: and live and let live. but hygiene thing is madness to me........
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! tt's VERY UNHYGIENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky u videod it down!

ya apollo, i really cannot trust her liiao. . *gulp* have to send her packing tomorrow morning.
yes pls do so!!

camom

actually some of them will purposely do things to make you angry n then you will send them back to their country.
like that they can save on their air tix!
Haiyah... nowadays no matter who is right or wrong, employers are required under MOM law to bear the cost of repartriation. So if I am the helper, I will treat coming here like an all expense paid holiday.

Ting

Haiyah... nowadays no matter who is right or wrong, employers are required under MOM law to bear the cost of repartriation. So if I am the helper, I will treat coming here like an all expense paid holiday.
but some of them is purposely do things wrongly, so u will send them back.
if they wanna go back, but nvr make mistakes, why would the employer send them back right?

Ting

omg, she's really pretty, gross.

apollo

i think govt is being TOO protective over maids. protective until u can see maids going ard to do all these nonsense thingy! it's good to protect them from bad employers but i believe most employers treat their maids v good!