My son's biological clock needs repair!!

candy_ian

My son woke up at 430 today to play!! Tried all means to make him zzz back but failed.. He has been sleeping at 7 and wakes up 7am the next day since he's about 7 months old only waking for milk whenever we're home n there's no distraction. He pooos once he wakes up and today!! He woke up at 430 n keep repeating his newly accquired skill of saying bye by n waving at the same time, ignored him but he came n hit my face n say bye bye to wake me up and then I brought him out n he pooed! Mayb he didn't realize the skys not even bright yet.. He played till 6 before he KO again.. Sooo funny but tiring for me cos it's hard to gt back to sleep!! He's growing up at suck a scary speed that I think I'll miss bfding him if he were to stop one day.. Miss the craddling n kissing him!!

Ting

maybe u let him slp later. instead of 7 pm try pushing back to 8 pm n see if he wakes up later anot.

Phoebii Cheng

I think your son is growing, he is gg to be 1 soon right?

My son oso has a lot of pattern recently after he turn 2 before he turn 1 we were in a routine, but suddenly the routine change, and again just before he turn 2

AugBoyz

did he eat any solid food before he goes to sleep? Sometimes hunger pangs wakes them up.

u did mention he has got some newly acquired skills? That may be the reason why he does not want to go back to sleep. He is still amazed of the new skills tt it probably prevents him from going back to sleep.

Try drawing the curtains to block out any lights, keep reminding him that Mr Sun is not out yet so cannot wake up and play. When he slap u or do wat ever to attract ur attentions ignore him, say loud NO or NO, go sleep! then totally ignore him.

autumn82

did he eat any solid food before he goes to sleep? Sometimes hunger pangs wakes them up.

you did mention he has got some newly acquired skills? That may be the reason why he does not want to go back to sleep. He is still amazed of the new skills that it probably prevents him from going back to sleep.

Try drawing the curtains to block out any lights, keep reminding him that Mr Sun is not out yet so cannot wake up and play. When he slap you or do what ever to attract your attentions ignore him, say loud NO or NO, go sleep! then totally ignore him.
I agree with Augboyz coz I do something similar. :tlaugh:I just try to ignore him totally 1st & keep total silence. If he still fuss for like 2mins later, I will 'shhhhhhh' at him and ask him go bk to bed! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: