Nan Pro 1 Vomitting and constipation

esthergal

Anybody experienced baby vomitting (a lot) and constipating after drinking Nan Pro 1? My baby is currently 4mths plus and previously he is on breast milk. Have not been passing motion for the past 3 days, worried...

Pls share. thanks.

Phoebii Cheng

Hi ur bb vomit each time he drinks FM Nan?

And bb constipation is normal so long as it does not exceed 7 days, btw, did u rub some ru yi oil on his tummy? u might want to try

apollo

i think no matter what, if ur baby suddenly vomits ALOT, it's better to bring him to a pd.. =)

tangzcandy

Hi,

my gal previously did not pass motion for 5 days when she was drinking similac. i have tried changing milk for abt 3 times. my gal is on NAN HA 1 now. she only pass motion abt 2-3 days once. i did bring her to PD but it say its normal. if she keep on vomiting after drinking, u have to bring her to PD. maybe u can try to reduce milk then give him more feeds and see whether it help. rem to give him plenty of plain water as well.

Anybody experienced baby vomitting (a lot) and constipating after drinking Nan Pro 1? My baby is currently 4mths plus and previously he is on breast milk. Have not been passing motion for the past 3 days, worried...

Pls share. thanks.

izanyzam

Hi mummies..My baby has been on Nan Pro 1 since he was about a month old..Previously was on S26 but found it was too heaty for him as he was constipated..Eversince then,he has been pooing once or twice daily which im sooo happy about..!! Hahaha..

So maybe you might wanna give your baby time to adjust to his FM..But for vomitting,i think you might wanna consult your paediatrician on that?

isabelandrew

I started my bb on NAN HA 1 and then pro 1. She is fine.
But she has constipating issue when she started NAN pro 2.
So I switched to NAN HA2 and now HA3.

I guess it very heaty as she was on BM all the while.

For vomitting - u should see doc.

Constipation is a clear sign that ur bb is not used to it. My PD ever ask me to add a little more water to to dilute the FM when my bb was sick. For eg, 180ml content, I add +10-20ml water. Once she is well, go back to 180ml.

Hope this helps?

Btw, can u feed ur BB BM and FM alternatively? Maybe it is better than sudden switch?
In this way, bb's tummy can adjust better :)