Natural way to handle Morning Sickness

Hi ladies, wonder if you have any problem with Morning Sickness and feel tired at work? I am now on anti-nausea pills to handle my morning sickness. I can actually vomit the whole day. Anyone knows of any natural ingredients to take to lessen morning sickness?

Phoebii Cheng

Hmm not sure if it works for u, but eating small portions 5 meals a day worked for me....plus staying away frm spicy and oily stuff

Some say eating plain crackers helps, some took "suan mei" some took ginger drink. But all those did not work for me......

It actually depends on ur body's hormone....

shiyi

took hot water to ease my nausea in the morning.. dinner took softdrinks..
prepared lotsa sweets in the car hehe

iwan2noe

Hi ladies, wonder if you have any problem with Morning Sickness and feel tired at work? I am now on anti-nausea pills to handle my morning sickness. I can actually vomit the whole day. Anyone knows of any natural ingredients to take to lessen morning sickness?

For me, although I dun have morning sickness, i always feel v hungry in the morning so i make sure i eat something to fill my stomach like taking a hot cup of milo and some biscuit(disgestives) ...

AFter eating, i feel much better... Yes, i read fr some article that pple recommend to eat plain cracker, like maybe those sor ta piah..like ping pong brand coz they are made with some butter so it is more pleasant for the tastebud... i think drinking a warm glass of antenatal milk is also not bad...(make sure u r not lactose intolerant)

Hope it helps! =)

Thanks, iwan2noe. I understand from my gynae Dr Fong Yang that it's good and normal to have MS between 8-14weeks as it shows that the baby is growing. I will try your method and hopefully we can enjoy our pregnancy after that. hehe..

Ting

for me, i must make sure i eat my 3 meals a day, esp my breakfast cos its the worst time of the day.. dinner also need to take cos sometimes i get MS in the evening..
drinking gassy drinks works well cos burping out makes me feel much better.

sour stuff dun work cos i love sour food so dun make any diff.

iwan2noe

Thanks, iwan2noe. I understand from my gynae Dr Fong Yang that it's good and normal to have MS between 8-14weeks as it shows that the baby is growing. I will try your method and hopefully we can enjoy our pregnancy after that. hehe..

No prob bubbleblue :) i hope ur MS goes away v soon! ;)

Have a pleasant pregnancy and take good care of yourself ok!?

Hugs!

lis

i took plain warm water & crackers in the morning.. then have proper meals & snack thru out the day.. coz my MS can last the whole day.. till having diff in sleeping..

now going to 12 wks.. the MS has lessen..

liz, how can you work when your MS last the whole morning? I am in my 10th week now. I also feel terrible with the MS that can come after my bfast. simply throw out all that I swallow. faintz

lis

liz, how can you work when your MS last the whole morning? I am in my 10th week now. I also feel terrible with the MS that can come after my bfast. simply throw out all that I swallow. faintz
am not working.. am stay at home mom.. got 1 son, turning 3 years old tiz yr.. weneva i feel like vomitting or giddy, i juz rest.. or sleep lorr.. in fact, wen i was juz 5-7 wks pregnant.. i can't even eat woteva i coOk.. only cook for hb to eat.. den for my meals, i had to buy packet foods.. lucky now, ok already.. phew..!

I so envious of you, Liz. How I wish I can stay at home and rest. Have got a small team group in my current company and a male boss who is not so understanding about my situation. I have no choice but to keep taking MC and rest at home for this first trimister. Hopefully by 2nd trimister, I will feel better than now.

lis

hmm.. now am sailing in to my 2nd trimester.. and the appetite changed.. not in any mood to eat rice at ol.. ol i wanna eat is noOdles.. any kind of noOdles.. :embarrassed:

maybe u want to try sucking on ginger candies or ginger biscuits? it helped me quite a bit. if u really have no appetite or vomit everything u eat, at least try to drink more fluid cause its very important... (may lead to pre-term delivery)

my gynae also told me that a study was shown that the worst one's MS is, the smarter the child is. LOL. so enjoy your every vomit? hehe. :001_302:

i was on MC for the first 2 months of my pregnancy. i was like on a boat ride everyday. heng my boss is understanding. maybe because she's a mother + doctor. :tlaugh:

mrs_eg

maybe you want to try sucking on ginger candies or ginger biscuits? it helped me quite a bit. if you really have no appetite or vomit everything you eat, at least try to drink more fluid cause its very important... (may lead to pre-term delivery)

my gynae also told me that a study was shown that the worst one's MS is, the smarter the child is. LOL. so enjoy your every vomit? hehe. :001_302:

i was on MC for the first 2 months of my pregnancy. i was like on a boat ride everyday. lucky my boss is understanding. maybe because she's a mother + doctor. :tlaugh:
huh?!?! I dun have much morning sickness... does tat mean my baby wont be tat smart?!?! :err:

anyway? where to get ginger candies? anyone knows?

iwan2noe

huh?!?! I dont have much morning sickness... does that mean my baby wont be that smart?!?! :err:

Hmm.. Dun think so la that the worst the mums MS is the smarter the bb.
I got relatives who dun haf much or no MS n their children r v smart n successful in life..
Hee...

lis

i dun have much of the morning sickness now.. but more of my appetite changed.. no appetite to eat rice.. only noodles.. or aniting else..

maybe you want to try sucking on ginger candies or ginger biscuits? it helped me quite a bit. if you really have no appetite or vomit everything you eat, at least try to drink more fluid cause its very important... (may lead to pre-term delivery)

i was on MC for the first 2 months of my pregnancy. i was like on a boat ride everyday. lucky my boss is understanding. maybe because she's a mother + doctor. :tlaugh:
lucky you. my boss who is a guy always giving me the wrong advise. ask me to walk more, exercise more and of course try not to mc too long. but maybe it's my job nature as my job requires me to be on standby for 24hrs.

huh?!?! I dont have much morning sickness... does that mean my baby wont be that smart?!?! :err:

I understand from my gynae that the more morning sickness you get, it means your baby is growing and stretching its size up. let's endure together for this tough :eek:11:beginning moment, ladies.

i dont have much of the morning sickness now.. but more of my appetite changed.. no appetite to eat rice.. only noodles.. or aniting else..
Liz, i am also like you! my appetite change from rice to only wholemeal bread for lunch now. faintz.