Natural way to handle Morning Sickness

lis

Liz, i am also like you! my appetite change from rice to only wholemeal bread for lunch now. faintz.
yea.. soO pathetic.. like not eating well liddat ley.. den i keep on drinking milo or oatsmeal so i feel fuller.. hehe.. :shyxxx:

iwan2noe

I understand from my gynae that the more morning sickness you get, it means your baby is growing and stretching its size up. let's endure together for this tough :eek:11:beginning moment, ladies.
hmm, mayb true for most mummies n true to certain extend..I didn't haf much MS but my gal is long n big when she's born:)

hope mummies who have MS will feel better as u found ways to alleivate ms..
Pls take care n have a smooth n safe pregnancy:)

MsFAT

Maybe try to have some crackers with you wherever you go? For me, I try to eat something at least every 1-2 hours. I realise when I go without food for too long, then the feeling starts to hit me.

blackpiggy

try keep your stomach full but don't overeat. hungry or overeating will cause nauseousness.
eating watermelon helps too (it also eases heart burns), again don't overeat it.

Mummy to Baby V

I vomited day and night for weeks. Being in a stuffy carpark was enough to make me throw up.

How I overcame it:
- never go hungry. Once awake, eat crackers ready at bedside table. Then go to wash up.
- always standby crackers or granula bars in handbag
- eat and drink at least 30-60 min apart. For eg. no noodles with soup.

mrsmahadi

I vomited day and night for weeks. Being in a stuffy carpark was enough to make me throw up.

How I overcame it:
- never go hungry. Once awake, eat crackers ready at bedside table. Then go to wash up.
- always standby crackers or granula bars in handbag
- eat and drink at least 30-60 min apart. For eg. no noodles with soup.
What if we have all day MS and this bitter taste in your mouth all the time that totally turn off any apetite to eat. :tconfused:

I am in my 11th week now still feel the MS and bitter taste.

decoco

i am feeling terrible too..

not really pukin yet.. but the feeling is bad enough to kill me.. makes me moody all day, tired all day

and the bitter taste in my mouth, makes me feel like puking the moment i drink water...

help me...

how to struggle through the whole 1st trim... :(

only motivation is doc says this means baby is growing healthily.. i hope it's true...

PTB7476

i am feeling terrible too..

not really pukin yet.. but the feeling is bad enough to kill me.. makes me moody all day, tired all day

and the bitter taste in my mouth, makes me feel like puking the moment i drink water...

help me...

how to struggle through the whole 1st trim... :(

only motivation is doc says this means baby is growing healthily.. i hope it's true...
i turned to fruits or sour plum to get rid of the bitter taste in mouth

maine78

Anyone feels giddy every second? Is there a medication to curb giddiness? If yes, can anyone tells me the name of the medication?

mizzyeika

Im having MS anytime of the day and i can go the extend of qutting my job cause i spend most of my time in the toilet puking. I tried many ways. Even my nausea pills aint helping me.

Now, i resort to sour plums and ginger (although i cant really take the spicyness in ginger). It helps abit but i have to drink lots of water to maintain too. I hope i can sail through my T1 and hopefully my MS will be gone soon. Luckily my boss is an understanding guy.

minako85

Hi guys ... I'm nearing 12 weeks ... But stl feel v naseous.... Appetite haven't improve ... I tot shld be subsiding? At night so hard to slp lor... :(((

mrs_eg

Hi guys ... I'm nearing 12 weeks ... But stl feel very naseous.... Appetite have not't improve ... I thought shld be subsiding? At night so hard to sleep ... :(((
my MS only subsided halfway into 2nd trimester... although books generally say that MS will stop in 2nd trimester, but it doesnt goes away like a timer... "12Wks up! No more MS!"

Jus bear try to bear with it ladies...
Take it as a good sign that your pregnancy hormones are working well...
Gambatae!

SH74

minako > try to take small meals. n rest more. usu our body gets v tired by d end of day esp if we need to work.

maine78

Does your vomitting medicine works for you? My gynae gave me med to curb vomitting but it doesn't works. It also supposed to relief my giddiness as well by causing drowsiness so that i can sleep. But it dun work. I'm vomittting every day even while lying on bed also will vomit.

maine78

I'm feeling so terrible everyday. I vomit before i eat and i vomit after i tried to eat. So giddy and nausea every moment.

Anyone has any method to curb this? i tried everything from sour plums to medicated oil but none works. Even smell of slight fragrance or food can makes me vomit. Help