Need recommendation

angiesasa

Hi Everyone, I have a good confinement lady to recommend, she just finished one in Nov,2012.
She can be contacted by this number 81650039 :):)

Bon Pon

I would like to recommend/refer my confinement nanny to this forum.
Her name is May, a malaysian.

May charges very reasonably and she do for local and overseas (overseas different charges of course)
She is very systematic, neat and clean, she is easy, she is not the calculative sort and i must say she has great initiative, and she has a very positive attitude. She is not the gossip sort and she has great adapting skills.

Most importantly she is very experienced and very patient. She is good with her cooking for mommy who needs alot of nourishing and she handles baby really well. It is very comfortable to have her around.
As i am doing total breast feeding, she knows what and what not to cook for me which at this point food consumption is very important as what i eat is what the baby feeds.

During her stay, she does all the marketing.
She cooks for my hubby and myself. If my hubby do not want confinement food, she is able to make something different. Just let her know what to do or make. I stay with my family but during the confinement period they are mostly away. However when they are back, May will cook for them also. I normally will work on the menu with her. For me she cooks only 2 meals as i am not someone who wants a heavy breakfast. But if you want her to make all 3 meals she can.

She do the laundry for baby, hubby and me. She dont do ironing. But she will fold the clothes neatly.
She sweeps and mops the floor, also she cleans the bathroom for me. We didnt request her to do all these but she did it out of her own initiative.
Also with her vast experience, she is a good source when you are uncertain with what's up with the newborn. she will teach and guide you. I learnt alot from her.

I was lucky to have her even though i contacted her last min but fortunately she is free to do for me.
She is suppose to fulfill a month (4 weeks) confinement but i extended her for another two weeks. I would love to extend her for another month but she is travelling and after that, she has an overseas confinement duty. Honestly i have no idea what will i do when she leaves.

My family and i are fond of her and she really love our boy. I am sure we will miss her and her food.

I strongly recommend her and if i have a #2 i definitely get her back.
You may wish to contact her at 98646165 or +60127055420
Hi Nazar,
May I know if ur CL can speak english? Coz i can't speak mandarin but i understand malay though..
thanks

Bon Pon

hi angeluv, i PM you the details of the ladies i will be using for my confinement starting next week. they seem very nice... you could try them... they do not advertise anywhere so they might still have CL available as they are more flexible... let me know if you do engage them!
Hi Angel9,
How is the CL that u hired?Is she good?
Can u share with me ur CL as well?
Previously I want to hire the CL that u said "not as u expected" but aftr ready ur post, i cancel my plan..thx to ur info..

babystarlet

Hi,
she's from batam, Indonesia.

However she's a Chinese. She can cook confinement food, can take care of bb.

She's also not calculative type. She will help my house chores when she's free, eg sweeping and mopping

She's very hygienic & also not lazy type. Her cooking also ok, just that not too saltish lol.

U can call my CL directly to check her availability .

+62 813 72655271

Her name is 啊妹 aunty .Her charges are $2000.she can speak Malay but not very fluent in English.

She be doing for my colleague this month, u can call the aunty at her spore line at8401 1502

wongsukb

Hi this is my first time to get confinement nanny, do you know how much the Ang Bao, as I know I need to give her upon her arrival & before she leaves??

your reply is much appreciately to me.. many thanks.... from one of HK mummy

babystarlet

Of course,she's a Chinese, staying at batam.

The first Ang bao, I give about 20. When she leave,I gave 88.
depends on how happy u are with her.

glasscherrie

I am from EDD Oct 2012 forum and recently given birth to a healthy baby daughter.
I am here to recommend my confinement lady to anyone who is looking. She is ending her service with me tomorrow.

She is really good coz after reading lots of forums on CL, I realized she did more than she is supposed to. Beside doing things that are expected of her, she is also changing my bed linen every week (even my bro's who sleeps in another room), cooked and reheat food for my husband and brother when they come home later than my dinner time, sew extra buttons on baby's clothes that has gotten too big and even help mend a pillow case that had a split, etc etc! All this on her own without us asking!

Most importantly, she is very patient and loving towards my baby and I. My baby is a little fussy at night and won't go to sleep in her own cot. She likes to be cuddled. My CL would actually hold her until she falls asleep which can take hours at night! Even I dont't have the patience sometimes.

Anyway, just hoping I could help her. PM me if you want her contact number. Thanks for reading.

Hi,

Can send me your confinement lady's contact details? My EDD is July 2013. Thanks!

MGbibo

I am from EDD Oct 2012 forum and recently given birth to a healthy baby daughter.
I am here to recommend my confinement lady to anyone who is looking. She is ending her service with me tomorrow.

She is really good coz after reading lots of forums on CL, I realized she did more than she is supposed to. Beside doing things that are expected of her, she is also changing my bed linen every week (even my bro's who sleeps in another room), cooked and reheat food for my husband and brother when they come home later than my dinner time, sew extra buttons on baby's clothes that has gotten too big and even help mend a pillow case that had a split, etc etc! All this on her own without us asking!

Most importantly, she is very patient and loving towards my baby and I. My baby is a little fussy at night and won't go to sleep in her own cot. She likes to be cuddled. My CL would actually hold her until she falls asleep which can take hours at night! Even I dont't have the patience sometimes.

Anyway, just hoping I could help her. PM me if you want her contact number. Thanks for reading.

Hi Laracroft, can you PM me your CL contact?
Thanks in advance.

clili

hi everyone,

Im looking for a good and recommended CL who can speak english, chinese / cantonese dialect, my EDD is end of Apr 13 .. any recommendations ?

Thanks!

clili

I’m from Sept 2012 mummy. Currently on confinement, I would like to recommend my confinement lady (Siew Fen auntie) to all mummies. She very good in cooking and takes care of baby, my families and myself as well. She always whips up interesting dishes cooked in different ways. This is my 2[SUP]need[/SUP] baby and I went thru c-sec, auntie will take good care on my meal. She is very alert especially for night duty of taking care of baby. Besides, she also teaches me alot how to look after the baby after she leaves. She is very hardworking and does the household chores fast and efficient.
Her contact is:
Singapore HP: 8250-5270 (Contactable when she is working in Singapore)
Malaysia HP: +60126077063
How can I contact your CL, Im looking out for one and would like more details, my EDD is end of Apr13.

clili

you can contact Auntie Siew Fen, her number is +06126077063. she just completed my confinement on Oct and she is really a excellent helper. Hope that she can help you too. :eek:
hi there,
Anyway I can contact your CL, seems her number is non-contactable.

Thanks!

clili

Re: My Recommendation for a Stay-in Confinement Lady

Hi. I'm helping my mum, Ivy, to let you soon-to-be parents know that she's available as a stay-in confinement lady. She's Chinese, age 53, Malaysian, speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Malay, and a bit of English. She can fulfil all the usual expectations of a confinement lady-- cooking confinement food, taking care of the baby around the clock, helping with breast-feeding, giving advice for the mothers about taking care of the baby, minor household chores-- and just making the newly parents feel as comfortable as possible.

My mum is extremely responsible and friendly. She cooks well (she is one of the star 'chefs' of my family when it comes to CNY). She's agreeable and won't be fierce at the newly parents when it comes to giving advice. As the eldest of her 9 siblings who grew up in a single-mother household, her motherly instincts and practical household knowledge are top-notch. Anyway, she raised me well and I couldn't have asked for a better mum.

She's working at the moment in Malaysia as a confinement lady there. So if you would like to set up an interview in Singapore, please contact her at +60167136846 (her name is Ivy). Or if you'd like her to call you instead, please sms me at 97359750 and I'll pass your number along to her. Thanks for your time.

Hi there, Ive just SMS you on your mobile for more details on your mum ... pls response? If not, pls PM me..

Thanks!

tchen

:Dancing_tongue:Urgent!:Dancing_wub:

Hi,
I'm seeking a good baby sitter to take care my new born son(now about 2months).
Baby sitter must love baby,neat and organized.
Near Eunos and budget about 650-750.
if you got suitable candidate,please contact me:82184566

Thanks
TinaChen,

Smalleyes

hi everyone,

Im looking for a good and recommended CL who can speak english, chinese / cantonese dialect, my EDD is end of Apr 13 .. any recommendations ?

Thanks!
Hi there, I can PM you my CL contact. She's good with baby and I've just completed my confinement with her. Most importantly, she has a neck for cooking and wakes up 6am to start the day. Often, I've to tell her to stop working and to take a break.

Smalleyes

hi everyone,

Thanks!
Hi there, I can PM you my CL contact. She's good with baby and I've just completed my confinement with her. Most importantly, she has a neck for cooking and wakes up 6am to start the day. Often, I've to tell her to stop working and to take a break.

smallcloud

Hi all, I just finished my confinement during dec. The lady was very good in her duties that i extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. She does housework,cook 3 meals, take care of baby n me. She would teach me hw to take care of baby.She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me.. She clean, and very hygiene..This very impt for bbs!!!Pm me for more details.
Hi, can you send me the CL contact to loo.yunxi@yahoo.com.sg...thank you