Need to lost weight....

Yanqin84

Re: Need to lost Weight Fast??

Anyone want to look good within n loose weight at the same time?

It proven no GIMMICKS.
I'm takin it myself Religiously within a MONTH from 74kg to 68kg!!!
2 sachets each morning n night.
Taste : AWESOMELY REFRESHING DELICIOUS!!

Call me to order or for more Testimonials..

Call or SMS Me @ 83761385. :D
Hi can PM me more details?

BetterLife27

My sister has also used Reductil 10 mg to lose the extra weight she put on after giving birth to her second child. She told me Reductil 15 mg worked quicklier for her but she decided to continue with Reductil 10 mg because it is a little cheaper.
She bought her pills from internet, she did't need any prescription so she didn't lost time going to the doctor. I see the effects myself, she lost 7 kgs- in 35 days.
I advised her to do more sports, to eat small portions, and drink a lot of water.
Of course, she knew to do this without me :), still encourage her when I see she is losing weight and fitting her older clothes:Dancing_tongue:

rittatan011

As most of you here I also ordered Reductil on www.cheapmeds4u.com and I have to say these pills are really efective.

I'm on my second months now and feel OK. I have definitely noticed myself feeling fuller quicker during main meals and eating much smaller portions and also I don't feel the need to snack during the day.

I had sleeplessness during the night for about a week or so, but I don't have that problem anymore. Occasionally I have a racy heart beat and slight tightness around stomach area.

I hope to lose all weight till Christmas time :p

Last edited:

Ceylarmoon

Hi, be careful when choosing slimming pills. I got to know from a friend who a staff nurse in NUH doing clinical study, Reductil although will see slimming effects but take note of the side effects also. We ladies always want to have good body shape but health is more important also.

Recommend TRA which is only 3 months program! No need to starve, no need exercise, more healthy after weight loss & more importantly NO REBOUND in weight after stop. The staff nurse also taking the products. TRA helped me gain back my shape & health also and I have stop taking TRA for 2 years already! Really No Rebound!!!
PM me for more details: 96675899

Slim down once & for all!

I agree with you, benesther, slimming pills should be closely studied before taking them. Some weight loss pills may have serious UNDESIRED SIDE EFFECTS, but it's not the rule for all pills created to lose weight.

I've heard a lot of information about Reductil (or Meridia as it is also called), as being the No. 1 diet pill sold online. There are many articles on the net, telling that Reductil has serious effects over the heart beating rates, so it could worsen heart function.
I'm also fighting the problem of some extra kilos :shyxxx: .
I've seen many dietitians, followed some weight loss programs and scored a result I wanted a long time ago.
Still, accidentally, I came across Extra Slim Capsules.
These are weight loss capsules, completely made of herbs, 100%natural. Found Extra Slim capsules online and decided to give it a try.

Extra Slim Capsules did prove to be very effective, these have the following benefits, written on every bottle you buy:
* Suppress appetite;
* Increase metabolic rate;
* Boost energy and increase endurance;
* Prevent fat accumulation;
* Burn calories fast and effectively.
Try to read about these capsules more information and you can see how these work with you.
For me these work perfectly. Of course, every bodyreacts differently, still the weight loss goal is worth the effort...

A wonderful evening to everybody!!!

simonelow

REDUCTIL is really the best appetite suppressant ever.

I've heard so many people now using it and losing weight easily.
I take it too and the results are really just amazing!
-5kg monthly that's fantastic...

Here is the site that ships safely to SG - www.cheapmeds4u.com
Their pills are safe and effective, I highly recommend.

take care mummies!

Karmen

I am 32 years old, mother of 2 kids, that has put considerable weight after my second birth. After I stopped breastfeeding I began to gain weight practically daily. It was not a pleasant thing to watch, how I got caught up in postpartum depression, weight gain and loss of energy and motivation.
my husband motivated me to take steps and improve my physical and emotional state. :001_07:
I knew i had to lose weight, at least 15 kg.
I was on xenical diet pills for some months and lost about 10 kg. I was so happy until I stopped the treatment... xenical gave me some unwanted side effects.
After a while I weighted myself and was shocked to see I put back 5 kg so fast. :( a sad news again...

But after some researches on google I found out that reductil appetite suppressant can help maintain weight, this is what it does:
"...The latest clinical studies concerning Reductil appetite suppressant confirm not only significant weight loss but a maintenance of the weight loss for the long term."
So, Reductil proves effective in losing weight and maintaining it, that was what I exactly needed.
I found great prices on www.reductil-meridia.biz, I pay 126 GBP a little over 100 GBP for my month supply.
But the price for reductil has increased considerably over the last years. I already know since i'm a constant buyer for generic reductil sibutramine pills for 2 years. And my supplier remains the online pharmacy I told you, it's safe, ships fast and gives me some bonus pills since I'm their constant client. :Dancing_tongue:

Good luck to everybody on your way to Weight Loss!!!

Last edited:

SpamCop

I agree with you, benesther, slimming pills should be closely studied before taking them. Some weight loss pills may have serious UNDESIRED SIDE EFFECTS, but it's not the rule for all pills created to lose weight.

I've heard a lot of information about Reductil (or Meridia as it is also called), as being the No. 1 diet pill sold online. There are many articles on the net, telling that Reductil has serious effects over the heart beating rates, so it could worsen heart function.
I'm also fighting the problem of some extra kilos :shyxxx: .
I've seen many dietitians, followed some weight loss programs and scored a result I wanted a long time ago.
Still, accidentally, I came across Extra Slim Capsules.
These are weight loss capsules, completely made of herbs, 100%natural. Found Extra Slim capsules online and decided to give it a try.

Extra Slim Capsules did prove to be very effective, these have the following benefits, written on every bottle you buy:
* Suppress appetite;
* Increase metabolic rate;
* Boost energy and increase endurance;
* Prevent fat accumulation;
* Burn calories fast and effectively.
Try to read about these capsules more information and you can see how these work with you.
For me these work perfectly. Of course, every bodyreacts differently, still the weight loss goal is worth the effort...

A wonderful evening to everybody!!!
:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx:

SpamCop

Greatest ever TRA promotion this month until 25Nov!!! FREE items worths more than $1000 including body spa machine!!!
Hurry get at least 1 set TRA while stocks last!!!

Slim down once & for all!

Feel free to contact me! FREE FAT ANALYSIS provided

HP: +65 96675899
Email:
jween80@yahoo.com
:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx:

evelyn33

Hi mummies!

I'm using Reductil for a month and have lost 4.5 kg effortless (no sport, no diet)
I had some heart palpitations the first week and some problems getting asleep. Now I feel fine, no side effects and almost no appetite.

I have recently received my second order from cheapmeds4u.com and this time the pills are called SLIMEX. I guess it's just another generic name of reductil but would like to hear your opinions mummies...
thanks a lot!

rachelcsh

Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. 10 session for $350, Interested, pls contact 9642 5955

Lorelei

I used Reductil generic 10 mg. I didn't change my eating or drinking habits while taking Reductil Slimming Pills.
Naturally for me, my food intake was minimal. However it kick started my metabolism and I lost about 2 stone over a period of about 3 months. All the side affects of this drug, I already had. They disappeared in 2 days. Eg. itchy skin, headaches, and sleeplessness. In fact they gave me an appetite.When I was hungry I had to eat there and then. Something I have not had for years. My skin was fantastic and my face looked years younger for some this simple reason- weight loss. In fact I had a lot of comments about that.
I'm very satisfied of Reductil generic pills I bought online on reductil-meridia.biz. The pills came quickly and were of good quality since I've lost the desired weight.

mummyHo

Hi momies!

I lose my weight with XENICAL diet pills. They work by blocking the fat we eat from being absorbed by our body. I really like the results I get since on this drug.
Besides Xenical is a FDA approved drug so it's much safer then any other diet pills on the market.
If anyone's interested in this product, I recommend you to have a look at its description: GENERIC XENICAL 120MG

Good luck anyone!

mikelaSG

I'm taking Sibutril 15mg (generic reductil) bought on http://cheapmeds4u.com
I take a pill per day and I'm finally able to shift my stubborn fat. I lost 12kg in 3 months and this is a good result for me.
But I do have some sleeping problems and dont't know how to manage it.
Any one taking Reductil has the same problem? How do you deal with it?

jessy3

Mikela, maybe you should lower the dosage to avoid this side effect, I mean to go to 10mg dose

onlyyou

Agree with jiapoh.

I went to an aesthetic doctor at siglap years ago. Took slimming pills and the side effects were bad. My heart beat fast and I shivered.

Last yr, a friend recommended me to slim couture. I saw the significant loss of weight in her. That's why I decided to try.

Ceylarmoon

After I gave birth to my second child, I got really depressed and started to put on some weight. I got a little over my depression but now I have to lose 12 kg to come to my previous weight.

I'm still taking an antidepressant- Anafranil and would like to ask if it is possible that I take a slimming pill to help me lose weight.

I won't be able to lose weight by simply exercising because I do not have time, I have to take care of my newborn. I do not breastfeed, so taking some pills wouldn't be a problem as long as these do not interact with the antidepressant I take.

What can I try ? I've read here in many topics about Reductil, Acomplia, Xenical, and Phentermine. can I take Phentermine???
I've already took Reductil a few months ago and achieved good results.
But now would like to try another weight loss product. So, is it possible to take phentermine with anafranil?

Last edited:

Sammi

Dear all mummies,

I would rather go for a safe and effective way, without any side effects like rapid heart beat and at the same time get to maintain and eat a healthy diet. Any one heard of TRA? Basically, it is The Right Approach to reduce not only body fats, but also internal organ fats, and advocates a healthy lifestyle. I personally went thru the program and benefited from it. The best is, no dieting, no strenuous exercise and no weight rebound. In fact, i eat more during the program. Many I know on this program still maintain very well even after many years.

You can email me at 7768sammi@gmail.com to find out more. :)

AzuraAzman

Hi Mummies.

I went through all the threads and understand your concerns. I'm a wellness consultant specializing in Flat Tummy Detox. A mother of 4, and im still wearing size S clothings and weigh 48kg currently. Not boasting, but I'm just sharing my experience.

One thing about Flat Tummy Detox is your water consumption. Your average intake of water should be as follows: 30ml times your weight. But before you start gulping down bottles of water, get this straight. That water MUST be distilled, not tap water, not boiled water, not MINERAL water. It should be pure drinking water. Yes, Singapore water is safe. But you never know whats in the pipes leading to your house's taps. I did tests on water at people's home and they were shocked, even more shicked when they learn that boiled water is way dirtier than normal tap water. Y i mentioned don't drink mineral water is because minerals should come from ur food, not water. Imagine those minerals trapped in ur kidneys, u'll end up with gall stones.

I have a simple recipe for you to try at home.
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp of RAW honey
Mix in 1.5ltr of DISTILLED water.

This concoction detoxes ur body.

Apart from that, Pomegranates also helps.

I also recommend SENSUALITE, a slimming product certified by HSA and 100% Halal. It is in a form of chocolate shake.

If your not interested in consuming, den you may be interested in an ergonomic bodyshaper. I usually recommend this for brides to be who wants to flatten their tummy instantly and boost those buns.

You may want to whatsapp at 84503472 so can chit chat more cos Im not really active here. Maybe we can exchange tips or I can do a one time free consultation for you, why not ?