Need to lost weight....

AzuraAzman

Hi Ceylarmoon.

Maybe you wanna try this.

1tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1tbsp Raw Honey
Mix them in DISTILLED water.

Please be sure that it is distilled. Tap water, boiled water and Mineral water are Strictly NO NO. This concoction detoxes ur body.

Apart from that, go for Pomegranate Juice, Mila Seeds and Japanese Spirulina.

I also recommend you SENSUALITE, a choco shake slimming drink, certified by HSA.

If you're 50/50 about consuming products, then you can give me a text at 84503472 for a free trial instant flat tummy bodyshaping session at my studio.

I'm a Wellness Consultant by the way :)
Cheers!

Ceylarmoon

I have just started my 3rd experience with Reductil and hope it will be my final one. I used the first these pills 2 years ago when I lost many kg- 20 in 4 months. I walked everyday all my way to work and back to home. I ate correctly too. Then I put on some kg back and used again Reductil to lose only 6-8 kg. I exercised daily for building a flat tummy.

Then I got pregnant and I forgot about my weight for 1 year. My baby is still small, I do not breastfeed, so I can take reductil but decided that it will be for the last time. I have already taken sibutramine for 2 times and I dont't want to be addicted to pills. I hope to lose 12 kg by June, will see how successful will be reductil this time. It also depends on me, how capable would I be to maintain my weight.

Happy mood and sunny days to everybody!!!:wink:

nikiho

You are right mummies, REDUCTIL / MERIDIA is one of the most effective and popular slimming aid.

I was obese when I started Reductil and was very desperate at that time. I took it for about 8 months. And it changed me totally :) A single pill of Reductil a day suppressed my appetite so that I was full with eating just a little. That was a relief!

By the end of the treatment I lost 34kg. I was like a winner, I did it! and I am still very happy.

If you're obese or overweight I would highly recommend Reductil. It's a real and fast help! And I also recommend www.cheapmeds4u.com as these guys really sell genuine pills and offer fast delivery to Singapore without problems. It's proven!

Good luck everyone!

rachelcsh

dont't miss the deals...
Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. faradic and G5.. 10 session @ $350
Facial @ $50
Waxing @ $15
Bikini Wax @ $40
Jamu Post natal massage @ $550 for 10 sessions (including around 75 mins of massage and wrap materials)
Call 96425955 to find out more!!

Dianezq1

Hi there! I heard about this supplement called GLOW Ignite 2.0. I just started taking it last week. I feel less urge to snack and feel fuller much faster. I don't have to complete my whole plate to feel full. [Grin]

It's a vegetarian capsule and contains 100% pure natural ingredients. It doesnt have any stimulants or artificial flavouring, so you don't have to worry about any side effects. You may want to check this out at www.facebook.com/iloveglow or GLOW THE ORIGINAL RASPBERRY KETONE DIET for more details. I suggest you do consult your doctor before taking any supplements.

I hope this information helps! [Wink]

jiapoh

Hi there

I was on Phentermine 375 for 4 months and lost about 20kg!

It all started as an experiment. As I have been fat most of my life I wanted to see what else except diets I could do with my body. So I started Phentermine. It made me full after eating much less than I was used to. The weight came off easily, with no effort and no side effects.

Now I am discovering all the other benefits: confidence, sexy clothes, hotness... that's awesome! I recommend!

Egda

Hi, i understand you very good. In 2012 i was disperate to lose weight after 2 pregnancy. I was 25 years and 102 kg, i'm sure girls,you are understanding me.Maybe we met in parks joging, at nutritionists or beaty salons. Nothing helps me, but conversely i start eat more and more. After this it cames problems with my husband who gave me less attention that usually. Thx to my work colleagues, i love them so much for bringing me back my old life with regular weight. I'm feeling the hapiness wife and mamma. The secret of my happines is Online Reductil Sibutramine. Online Cheap Pharmacy. Thx and Good luck to all of you

ohgeek

Hi All,
I've about 1 month supply of TRA available for sale. Kindly let me know if interested to buy.

TRA Trimshake (Vanilla Flavoured) - 1 month supply - 3 boxes.
1 box actual cost is S$107. Letting it go for S$90.

LifePak® - 1 box (contains 60 packs).
Actual price - S$200. Selling it for S$150

ageLOC Dermatic Effects - Slimming Cream
Actual Price: S$111.00 . Selling it for S$110.00

Ceylarmoon

I have just started my 3rd experience with Reductil and hope it will be my final one. I used the first these pills 2 years ago when I lost many kg- 20 in 4 months. I walked everyday all my way to work and back to home. I ate correctly too. Then I put on some kg back and used again Reductil to lose only 6-8 kg. I exercised daily for building a flat tummy.

Then I got pregnant and I forgot about my weight for 1 year. My baby is still small, I do not breastfeed, so I can take reductil but decided that it will be for the last time. I have already taken sibutramine for 2 times and I dont't want to be addicted to pills. I hope to lose 12 kg by June, will see how successful will be reductil this time. It also depends on me, how capable would I be to maintain my weight.

Happy mood and sunny days to everybody!!!:wink:

Hello to everybody, real people that want and need to lose weight and other that make ads only :)
So, I'm on my 7 week until today and my weight scale shows -8kg. A good result I might say. I try to move more and it is not just a wish, having a small baby implies lots of movement and patience. I said in my 1st post that i wanted to lose 12 kg by June, so I think that I will reach my goal.
I eat correctly, small meals 5 times a day and drink a lot of water. I have 3 weeks left and 4 more kg to lose, maybe I'll lose even more 4-5, will see.
But reductil 15 mg I use suppressed indeed my appetite, I eat less but more often than i used before. I have positive feedback on sibutramine capsules, these are really effective, especially if you combine these with a correct diet and some movement be it exercises or daily routine walks...:001_302:

eileen30

You are lucky.... I am lucky..... many other momies are lucky too :) coz Reductil is really very effective and makes us lose extra weight fast. I also lost 6kg in 4 weeks with reductil bought on www.cheapmeds4u.com I'm really thankful to these guys for providing real stuff!
I got Reductil from this site and started it a few days ago. I have no more evening cravings and a much lower appetite which is just GREAT!!!
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

propertyatas

Nuskin TR90 [90 Days Weight Management Programme]
==============================
$800 Discount of retail price.
Clearing last 2 sets

R2 [Reserve Aging]
============
50% Discount
Retail Price $208

View testimonial
==========
www.facebook.com/tr90today

Drop a text
=======
Whatsapp 97921567
Call 97921567
SMS97921567

michellejoy2

I got Reductil from this site and started it a few days ago. I have no more evening cravings and a much lower appetite which is just GREAT!!!
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

Hi Did you have to sign for the package? I'm going to order sibutramine online on the same site

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

August 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 50
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 64Kg
Antioxidant level 32000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am more confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

Last edited: