No peace!

autumn82

Told him already, but he said becos son not staying with him that' why he think he shouldn't pay for his expenses.

And only if i were to go back to stay with him in malaysia.....then he said he will pay all his expense. BUT....i know he will use the rental for his expenses....he is too cunning and always thinks that i am stupid! :bmad:
Son not staying with him doesn't mean son don't need to eat/go sch/play rite? Duhz. Rubbish. Angry! Grrrr... I feel that he's just trying to get you back to M'sia that's why he's pulling all these stunts.. :nah:

SunShine07

Go to the family court, Protection Order Services unit, Level 1, Family and Juvenile Court Building.... File a Magistrate's Complaint asking for a personal protection order....

When you see the magistrate, start telling him/her your story and how he is terrorizing you and not paying for anything (Drop a few tears at this point)....

Add that he has beaten you up before, now terrorizing and forcing you to have lunch with him every work day, and you are afraid to see him as he might beat you up again.... (Start sobbing uncontrollably and hug yourself with your arms and take a step backwards at the same time)

At this point, the magistrate would normally issue a summons to be served to your husband.....

Since he stays in JB and summons cannot be served outside Singapore, the summons will be served to his office!!! :D

Since you're at it, file another maintenance order for your child as he is not paying for your child's upkeep....
Let his colleagues know what kind of a lying cheating bastard he is!

Sit back, relax and watch show....

I'm very sure he minds losing face right? :tlaugh:
but no evidence, will the court belive me??? i really wan to do this....but am afraid that things get worst....

i alwasy have a second thot on this.....i am worried will hate me in future if he knows about this

autumn82

seriously, many times i really wish to divorce him, but i am afriad that he will go crazy and kill himself or kill us all...he ever said that "we all die together'....it is not that i am really afraid of him, but i just wish to settle it nicely...

sometimes, i really hope that he found another woman to carry on his life so that i can live in peace.....
:eek::eek::eek: Do you think you can REALLY settle it NICELY with him? Sorry if I sound harsh. I doubt unless like what you've said, he found another "victim".

*huggieS*

Get a protection order to protect yourself. Who's looking after your son?

SunShine07

liang jia, agree with autumn82, even if divorce your son still can see him..
we all know you love your son very much n the fact that he can click with his dad, that scenario definately touch hearts.
but you need to protect yourself too.
its definately not healthy for you n in the long run, not good for your son too.
what if you meet someone else that is much better?? then he sure to find trouble with you since you guys not seperated or anything..
Meeting someone else??? :nah: i have seen too many men like him already.....anyway, i dun wan to have another one too, very tiring....

Ting, i old liao ....lolz.....no strenght to run and let guys chase...

autumn82

Meeting someone else??? :nah: i have seen too many men like him already.....anyway, i dont want to have another one too, very tiring....

Ting, i old ....lolz.....no strenght to run and let guys chase...
:001_302::001_302::001_302: U never know what is instore for you in future.. :) Don't be so negative.. :)

SunShine07

:eek::eek::eek: Do you think you can REALLY settle it NICELY with him? Sorry if I sound harsh. I doubt unless like what you've said, he found another "victim".

*huggieS*

Get a protection order to protect yourself. Who's looking after your son?

You dun sound harsh....there is really no way to settle with him nicely.......but am i cruel to do this to him? if he wants to see my son, should i let him? i am afraid that he wiill took my son away....

my son is taken care by maid, but there is always either my dad or mum at home....

autumn82

You dont sound harsh....there is really no way to settle with him nicely.......but am i cruel to do this to him? if he wants to see my son, should i let him? i am afraid that he wiill took my son away....

my son is taken care by maid, but there is always either my dad or mum at home....
I don't think it is cruel to do this to him. He forced you to the corner dear. Stop thinking that you're being cruel to him. U sound as though you gonna have a breakdown soon coz of all his nonsense stunts! *pats*

If someone is looking after your son, ask them to pay special attention on him to safeguard. :)

SunShine07

:001_302::001_302::001_302: you never know what is instore for you in future.. :) dont't be so negative.. :)
err....but seriously hor, i have no interest in man le~ sometimes i look at them, i feel like i wan to puke! there are sometimes when i took mrt, very crowded and no choice got to stand very close and rub each other skin.....if it is a man, i feel very uncomfortable........like wan to scold them...sigh...dun know how to describle the feeling leh......

maybe woman ....lolz:tlaugh:

SunShine07

I dont't think it is cruel to do this to him. He forced you to the corner dear. Stop thinking that you're being cruel to him. you sound as though you gonna have a breakdown soon coz of all his nonsense stunts! *pats*

If someone is looking after your son, ask them to pay special attention on him to safeguard. :)
ya, i also feel like wanna breakdown liao......

I ever warned him, if he really push me futher, i will take actions....he will be very miserable......:nah:

Domique

I agree with Autumn82.

He can still see your boy after divorce....

Better do it early than when your boy is bigger. impact is worst.

take care... sayangs....

I agree with Ting.

Liangjia darling, it's difficult to have peace if he has such unstable temper. *pats*

Do consider divorce/seperation if you really can't live with him under the same roof. I understand your son likes his papa, but even after divorce, he can still see his papa. :) I know it is difficult.. By divorcing/seperating, you're protecting yourself in the eyes of law. :wong19:

autumn82

err....but seriously , i have no interest in man ~ sometimes i look at them, i feel like i want to puke! there are sometimes when i took mrt, very crowded and no choice got to stand very close and rub each other skin.....if it is a man, i feel very uncomfortable........like want to scold them...sigh...dont know how to describle the feeling ......

maybe woman ....lolz:tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

ya, i also feel like wanna breakdown ......

I ever warned him, if he really push me futher, i will take actions....he will be very miserable......:nah:
Take care. Don't have to tell him abt what u r gonna do, just do it 1st. :) Else he will get prepare to deal with u. Take care!! :)

masayuki

but no evidence, will the court belive me??? i really want to do this....but am afraid that things get worst....

i alwasy have a second thot on this.....i am worried will hate me in future if he knows about this
If you have any friends who have witnessed bruises on you before, go make a police report and add them as witnesses....

Tell the police that you are making the report for your own reference and for making a PPO.... If the officer starts to rubbish with you, call me immediately and i will settle him for you....

The police kinda hates me.... haha! :tlaugh:

SunShine07

If you have any friends who have witnessed bruises on you before, go make a police report and add them as witnesses....

Tell the police that you are making the report for your own reference and for making a PPO.... If the officer starts to rubbish with you, call me immediately and i will settle him for you....

The police kinda hates me.... haha! :tlaugh:

Yeah, got masayuki to back up! :Dancing_wub:

but ...erm...i dun have friends who witness my bruise....only me :(

Ting

liang jia, i asked my fren who was in the police during his NS time.
he say, u can go to the police post n apply for PPO.
then officers there will take down your statement n identify the elements.. like he used to hit u, n now he is harassing u.... he say even if u r married also can..
chances shld be can issue PPO to u..
i think u shld go try...
if they ask u why u guys stil married not seperated/divorce, u can tell them he threaten to kill himself/kill all of u!!

Ting

Yeah, got masayuki to back up! :Dancing_wub:

but ...erm...i dont have friends who witness my bruise....only me :(

hugs~
i think u need to take the first step to stop these abuse, be it physical or mental...
it will make u depress...
its always hard to take the first move, but as u go by, it will follow thru n all will be over soon~

SunShine07

hugs~
i think you need to take the first step to stop these abuse, be it physical or mental...
it will make you depress...
its always hard to take the first move, but as you go by, it will follow thru n all will be over soon~
yah, i totally agreed with you....it is really hard to make the first move....i offen hesitate cos i feel too harsh on him....

but on the other hand, he is really a troublemaker...no peace!

TANZHENZHI

Yes Liang Jia, all will be over soon. Hope you can buckle up your courage to handle him and all the best, we mummies and uncle will back you up.. not to worry!!!! :Dancing_wub:

Ting

yah, i totally agreed with you....it is really hard to make the first move....i offen hesitate cos i feel too harsh on him....

but on the other hand, he is really a troublemaker...no peace!
i think these r the guys tt we girls "scared" the most!
cos really damn annoying!