NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonston

Can't find as in can't find her in FB?
You ask CCM for her email addy to search.
She's the first one to 'investigate' and find out who she is. HAHAHAHAHAHA

stonston

hahahaha.. coz i go kpo and dig.. you go browse's stonston for stonston's friend.. then only at her friend's friends.. you go look for the limbo.
Clever girl. I did not add her as friend cos I'm not even very close to her & I've nvr liked her hubs & her. They like to give stupid comments on other's walls.

stonston

Mummies, if you wanna add me on FB, tell me who you are (as in your mummysg nick). If not I will BLUR. hahahahah!!!

But after you add me, you must find chance to meet up soon k! Else my hubs will question me!

autumn82

Jialatz.. Iggy was holding on to a pencil then when I saw him, he stuffed the pencil lead end into his ears. Then when I take it out, the pencil lead broke (but not sure if broke earlier or in his ear). Can't really see the inside of his ears.

zzz..

CanCanMum

Jialatz.. Iggy was holding on to a pencil then when I saw him, he stuffed the pencil lead end into his ears. Then when I take it out, the pencil lead broke (but not sure if broke earlier or in his ear). Can't really see the inside of his ears.

zzz..
OMG use a torch and shine inside??

or carry him upside down and try unclog it?????

*sayangsss*

camom

zzz..
Oh no! Is he able to tell you if there's something foreign in his ears? If not, is he digging his ear or showing signs that there are some discomfort in his ear?

The lying down and shining torchlight is good if he cooperates.

Status
Not open for further replies.