nursing covers?

CarolOng

Useful when u breastfeed in public.

From what i know, can be found in Mums & babe, Mothercare & Kiddypalace.

I've a BN nursing cover, not sure if u r interested. My girl doesn't latch so i didn't hv the chance to use it at all. =)

stonston

Very useful. I bought mine online from Amazon.com. Cost me S$20 include intl shipping.

Mine can double up as a blanket (very nice & soft material). My boy is still using it as a blanket now although I've stopped BF for more than a yr already :)

candy_ian

for me i'm using his blanket to just cover.. I don't wear nursing wear too most of the time n have no problem feeding in public.. Find breastfeeding the most wonderful thing so not really shy abt it..

pigletif

for me i'm using his blanket to just cover.. I dont't wear nursing wear too most of the time and have no problem feeding in public.. Find breastfeeding the most wonderful thing so not really shy about it..
hmmm.. that's another idea.. i still worry that baby cannot breath..
shall try that when outside next time.. so nursing bras is a must.

stonston

I only had 2 nursing tops & when I go out, I do not wear nursing bra (unpadded, so unglam).

I use the nursing cover as it has strap to make sure it won't drop even if baby fidget. Just cover, position my boy, lift up shirt & bra & VIOLA!

stonston

wahh... so nursing covers seems to be quite good as it won't drop off.. shall consider..
That's the nice part if you get a good one.

Normal cloth diapers can work if you use safety pin & ribbon to make your own strap :) DIY = save money!

without nursing bra? when your boy is latched on, doesn't your other breast leak? im also contemplating on getting a nursing cover too...

for my 1st kid, i usually feed him before we go out n sometimes substitute with formula if we're out... so now for my 2nd kid, not sure if i can tahan full bf...

uddermummy

i'm using the nursing cover from bebelove.

it's good to have when i bf dd in carparks. :) But quite scary at times cos she likes to play peekaboo!

it's good to wear nursing stuff when you're just starting out cos it's really more convenient.

Now, I'm just wearing my normal strapless bra. I fold the cups down when I'm feeding.

iBaby_Mum

I don't use nursing covers for both. Maybe those that I have seen doesn't look nice at all.

I use normal shawl with buttons at the side so it is nice looking and won't drop too. I wear my shawl while shopping, no need to put it on just for breastfeeding. It will hide any spill, milk stain and unglam nursing bra
:001_302:

Sometimes I just use a nappy to cover and start nursing.

Make sure you get those will a lot of holes or very light material.
Like the one I am wearing in my Avatar :p . BF my son on plane :p

Shawl can still be use for normal wear even when you stop breastfeeding

PinkDiamonds

I currently use a nursing bib, those that only cover the front part. But I find it insufficient as my baby likes to kick & fidget, then sometimes will expose mummy's milk factory.

Was thinking of getting a shawl which covers all around cause as you mummies have said, can double up as blanket, shawl, and can just wear normal non-nursing tops.

stonston:
is yours like that? able to show me the link of the product?

stonston

stonston: is yours like that? able to show me the link of the product?
I can't seem to find the link now but it is quite big. I normally cover my front, then tuck the sides at the back to cover fully. My boy loves to kick too, but the way I hold him, no way he can kick :p

nancy

do you use nursing covers?
how useful is it?
where you buy them har?
Hi Domique,

guess you doing a market research here... I just got my 2nd nursing cover from Mumsfairy. I can't leave home with my nursing covers. It doubles up as blanket for my girl in the pram and in the car too