old age ttc advice...

i1babes

im 35 , ttc any advice ? found MS is very helpfull , all mummies here is nice but it seen most of u r very young .... admire u all ... :)

MsKoh1973

I m 36 yo, just got preg last yr, but last it in jan due to abormality.

I have rested for two mens cycle, going to start wk again as my mens going to end soon. Have faith in youself, I am very fat, about 115kg, many doc say i will have diff geting preg, but I do and do and do, deligently for two months.

I think u must really learn to enjoy the process, dun take the trying process as a chore, than u will do more frequently.

Try to make it out of love, not work............

J

justforgags

I m 36 yo, just got preg last yr, but last it in jan due to abormality.

I have rested for two mens cycle, going to start wk again as my mens going to end soon. Have faith in youself, I am very fat, about 115kg, many doc say i will have diff geting preg, but I do and do and do, deligently for two months.

I think u must really learn to enjoy the process, dun take the trying process as a chore, than u will do more frequently.

Try to make it out of love, not work............
yes.. love nt wrk..

shespice

Hi, try to take it easy and not to worry too much. You still have a great chance of conceiving if you do not have any condition like irregular menses like I do. After being married for many years, a surprise greeted me and I had my baby at 43 conceived naturally. I am a new mom now and my baby gal is coming to 5 months now :). So be encouraged and for the time being, just enjoy your time and freedom.

i1babes

Hi, try to take it easy and not to worry too much. You still have a great chance of conceiving if you do not have any condition like irregular menses like I do. After being married for many years, a surprise greeted me and I had my baby at 43 conceived naturally. I am a new mom now and my baby gal is coming to 5 months now :). So be encouraged and for the time being, just enjoy your time and freedom.
soooo happy for u ..congra to new mum shespice :red:... ok ... .. tnx for advise :)

MsKoh1973

I am now 36 + 4 months old, trying for the next one.........start wk next week ..........

Dun give up.......just DO IT!!!!!

i1babes

I am now 36 + 4 months old, trying for the next one.........start wk next week ..........

Dun give up.......just DO IT!!!!!

gambatte!!! ..... 2nd one always easier then 1st ...so .....hope to hear ur gd news soon ;) in wat age u hv ur 1st baby ??

my mum gav birth on me when she was 36 and gav birth to my younger brother when she was 37. there r plenty example that conceive at old age... dun worry... just try! good luck n babydust to all

MsKoh1973

gambatte!!! ..... 2nd one always easier then 1st ...so .....hope to hear ur gd news soon ;) in wat age u hv ur 1st baby ??

I got my first in 2005, 32 yo. I am very fat, that time was abt 90kg, now laggi worst, at 113kg, when I tried last yr in sep, my gyn also say fat pp like me hard to get preg, want to give me medicine to increase my chance, i rejected it.

Then first mth no news, second month got it, but aborted in Jan becos bb abnormal, I chx with my gyn, he said the bb condition might not be due to my age, but I suspect could be before that I was on diet, unbalanced diet, tho I did rest for two months, prehaps not enough.

So this time, I eat well, I am trying for my next one next week. Don't loss hope, I noe how you feel, the first month we do nearly after altnerate day yet we din get it, was super diappointed, so come second mth I abit sian liao, only yi si yi si, then got it, yet have to abort it, sighz......

Anyway, I heard after doing, lift up your legs for abt 10 to 15 mins can help. For my case, I got irregular mens, so can't "calculate" my ovaluation, what I do is, start fr 12 days after my mens start, I will do, stop 2 days, then do again, cos I heard doing everyday might reduce the sperm count. Then I also give my husband half boil egg, drink spirorino cereals (heard his colleague said the spirorino can help increase sperm count).

I also just got transferred to a new department, going thru the learning curves, but becos I m a old "senior" so must learn fast, but i have told myself not to be too stress, worst case, quit lor..............hehehehe, just joking.

lawla12

i'm 30 tis yr.....getting old.....i tot getting preggie is easy leh....sadz.....i got married when i was 26.....

i tot of trying for a baby when i'm 28...then 29 become mother.....BUT BUT BUT BUT, i've been trying since Jan 2008 (29yrs old)....but NO LUCK at all....

went to see gynae n turn out tat i've problems yaaa...my AF is super irregular n dun respond to clomid......sighz...i did my 1st IUI but fail....

i'm having my AF now...but i will wait till the next cycle b4 doing my 2nd IUI cos i'm sick now......i dun wanna decrease my chance (oso not sure if sick will haf amy impact)....juz play safe loh......wait till i recover then try my 2nd IUI......

sighz....no wonder those elderly, my aunties colleagues keep asking me to gif birth early.....but i wanna turn back time oso cannot.........

but nevertheless, juz keep trying yaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :001_302:

jal

i'm 30 tis yr.....getting old.....i tot getting preggie is easy leh....sadz.....i got married when i was 26.....

i tot of trying for a baby when i'm 28...then 29 become mother.....BUT BUT BUT BUT, i've been trying since Jan 2008 (29yrs old)....but NO LUCK at all....

went to see gynae n turn out tat i've problems yaaa...my AF is super irregular n dun respond to clomid......sighz...i did my 1st IUI but fail....

i'm having my AF now...but i will wait till the next cycle b4 doing my 2nd IUI cos i'm sick now......i dun wanna decrease my chance (oso not sure if sick will haf amy impact)....juz play safe loh......wait till i recover then try my 2nd IUI......

sighz....no wonder those elderly, my aunties colleagues keep asking me to gif birth early.....but i wanna turn back time oso cannot.........

Hi Lawla12, I guess your situation is the same as mine. I am also married for 3 years & seriously thought of trying for a family last Dec when I was 28. I had regular intercourse on the correct days, so to speak, but months have passed & there is still no good news... We are in the same boat. Let's hope we can reach the shore on the other side soon...

yakii

Hi Lawla12, I guess your situation is the same as mine. I am also married for 3 years & seriously thought of trying for a family last Dec when I was 28. I had regular intercourse on the correct days, so to speak, but months have passed & there is still no good news... We are in the same boat. Let's hope we can reach the shore on the other side soon...
Dun give up hope..if i can u also can cos i am 33 this yr and i did a laser cone biopsy last yr and my chance of pregnancy is only 50%. After heard that was rather disappointed and depressed but then we didnt give up hope and we know if we keep trying and doing it rite i will conceive. And Now i am 13 weeks preggy.

ochklk

i just gave birth tis feb and I'm 34 tis yr, will be trying my no 2 next June, cos mine is C-section. So dun give up... Jia you... (I aso tried for 2yrs after my miscarriage then came my little boy)

ochklk

Being pregnant is not easy, it is better to start early which I always tell my friends who got married and want to have babies later, I tell them my situation, of how hard we try to have a baby, but I got no choice, my hubby is 8yrs younger than me, have to wait for him ROD first...We got married when I'm 31 and he is 23, miscarriage the 1st one and 3yrs later, me 34, our boy join our family. We nv give up, so pls dun give up too...

Oink

I'm 34 tis year... hiaz, been trying for the longest time ever cos I got married when I was 25... sigh... was undergoing fertility treatment but now on rest period to try naturally again. I'm praying really hard that I'm able to conceive naturally.

It is really encouraging to hear other mummies success story esp... those abt same age as me. I feel that once I hit 35, the chances will be low... so really hope to get preggy tis year. :embarrassed: So now... I'm waiting for my AF to come... then monitor ovulation & try naturally again.

zie

Hihi...

Wanna share wit u all..i was 26 wen married in 2004..only after 3yrs n 3mths finally conceived..my 4th yr wedd aniv came out my little joy too. i got no prob with my menses,always regular..we tried every time but no results till even go chkup hospital found both nothing wrong...every now n then i will breakdown n cry..somemore the pressure comin fm family,relatives n frens who keep asking wen, wen, wen...haiz...
then i decided to ask my fren to recc me her post natal massage who has helped her conceive too..so after 3x massage, VOILA! im pregnant...after 3rd x, the lady sms me to chk wether i preg or not..dat time AF havnt come..she sensed i oready preg n ask me go chk but i wait few more days n reali am preg..SOO happy..now my son comin to a yr dis sat..how time flies...now e pressure with me being a sahm taking care of him plus 5 cats at hm...soo Pls dun stop trying n dun giv up... :)

Oink

Hihi...

Wanna share wit u all..i was 26 wen married in 2004..only after 3yrs n 3mths finally conceived..my 4th yr wedd aniv came out my little joy too. i got no prob with my menses,always regular..we tried every time but no results till even go chkup hospital found both nothing wrong...every now n then i will breakdown n cry..somemore the pressure comin fm family,relatives n frens who keep asking wen, wen, wen...haiz...
then i decided to ask my fren to recc me her post natal massage who has helped her conceive too..so after 3x massage, VOILA! im pregnant...after 3rd x, the lady sms me to chk wether i preg or not..dat time AF havnt come..she sensed i oready preg n ask me go chk but i wait few more days n reali am preg..SOO happy..now my son comin to a yr dis sat..how time flies...now e pressure with me being a sahm taking care of him plus 5 cats at hm...soo Pls dun stop trying n dun giv up... :)
Hi Zie... where's this massage place that u go to? Is it expensive?

Hmm... seems like we are in the same situation cos I did all the lab tests & such... they dun really know wat's wrong wif me... other than I have some cysts. Everything else seems normal.

i1babes

my af on 29/04 so start from today is my gd day to TRY .... myproblem is ..im the only one who want to conceive , my hubby not so keen .. ... ..... so no way for him to DO it everyday to get conceive during my best time ....
anyway tnx for all mummies .... :red::red::red:

zie

Oink,

Me too had cyst till i gav birth its still there..but doesnt affect fertility..b4 dat we had even wen for iui once but failed so nvr try again..
Well doctors found nothing wrong with us but actually there realli something wrong with me that doc cant detect...hah..thanks to e massage lady who able to detect wats wrong wit me..Its no massage centre, just a normal lady who comes to my hse to do post natal massages.if only i knew earlier to consult her then wudnt hav to wait soo long.. GOD has test me for something dat i did wrong b4..dats y hard to conceive..

Last edited:
J

justforgags

Hi Zie... where's this massage place that u go to? Is it expensive?

Hmm... seems like we are in the same situation cos I did all the lab tests & such... they dun really know wat's wrong wif me... other than I have some cysts. Everything else seems normal.
Oink,

Me too had cyst till i gav birth its still there..but doesnt affect fertility..b4 dat we had even wen for iui once but failed so nvr try again..
Well doctors found nothing wrong with us but actually there realli something wrong with me that doc cant detect...hah..thanks to e massage lady who able to detect wats wrong wit me..Its no massage centre, just a normal lady who comes to my hse to do post natal massages.if only i knew earlier to consult her then wudnt hav to wait soo long.. GOD has test me for something dat i did wrong b4..dats y hard to conceive..

Hi Oink n Zie,

May i know how big is ur cycst n which part left or right? Do they bother u??
As for me the cycst on my left ovary bothers me so much tt it make my menstrual hurts alot.. I ask the gynae whtr the cycst will make us hard to conceive n she say it wont..