Paranormal Experiences for Kids?

CanCanMum

As above? Anyone has stories to share?

Requested to set up out of curiosity by some members including myself...heeee:001_302::001_302::001_302:

CanCanMum

i will share some of mine once u all start....heeee....shy la....lols

anyway tis is not intended to scare anyone.....

SH74

u start 1st la. mine cant contribute 'cause my boy still young. no experience yet. hope wont hv in future. hahaha.... :D

almond

i'll start, but not from my Ds, he too young. the story from me.

when i'm primary school, my parents bring the whole family on tour to cameron highland. going on tour bus. everything is fine until we reach the hotel, strawberry park, those apartment type...

being the kids that we are(the whole family tree is in this tour), we started to mess up our room lor... that was then, the whole lot of kids noticed a jie jie standing in one corner of the room, holding out her hand, smiling at us.

as she look like one of the people sharing bus with us, we took no notice of her, but also, kids mah, got time to play, where got time to realise something is wrong. in fact, it's only when i grow up, then i realise what i had saw.... OMG

anyway, while the kids didn't realise anything wrong, my parents did. cos's, when it's time to go for dinner, my parents ask if there's any more people in the house, we reply, the jie jie is still inside... that was when it is discovered that the apartment is "not clean".

almond

it proves one thing,

if you don't know or didn't realise what it is, you are less likely to be frighten by it...

i really didn't know i had encounter the third kind until i'm much much much older....

CanCanMum

ok i will start.

Scene Number One
last year, on april fools day, my brother in law passed away due to a car accident. My DH was devastated, including his whole family....it was really a very very very sad incident....till now my DH still teared whenever we mentioned my BIL's name.

anyway it was the 2nd day of the wake when i reached there with my son (was in KL). Everyone stayed overnight at the wake and i had to go back to MIL's place because my son needs a proper place to sleep. Anyway my MIL's house is an intermediate terrace side by side with a corner terrace which belongs to my MIL's mum. My Aunt-inlaw (is it the right title? lols) suggested me to go over to the corner terrace to sleep coz there will be no one in MIL's house. But i told them my son will not be used to sleeping there becoz he has never slept there before and will be cranky or refused to sleep and will make my life more miserable isn't it? So i went back to MIL's house with my son upstairs in the bedroom. We on the lights and played a while before we both slept. Sometime during middle of the night i woke up and found the lights still on so i off it and went back to sleep. Btw we slept near to the spot where my BIL used to sleep on. (they sleep on the floor)

Next morning we went straight to the wake. While sitting down folding the joss papers my son came over and told me last night he saw Shu Shu in the room, telling him not to be scared.

Scene Number Two
We were waiting in a friend's office one night while my DH were discussing something with his supplier. My son was playing alone inside a room with a glass partition when we were standing outside the room chit-chatting after the discussion. Out of the corner of my eye i noticed my son 'playing'.....but it doesnt seem like he is playing by himself....so i tapped my DH's shoulder and asked him to look. My DH immediately noticed something not right although we saw nothing but he opened the door and shouted "Get out of here! Or else i will get nasty!"

SH74

aiyo... my hair stand non stop.

almond > actu all chalets r not clean. aft reading urs, i rem i used to hv some encounters when i'm young also.

that time i'm only 2+yo, go out then kena dirty thing. went back sleepwalk v frequently for 1+yrs. will suddenly go to the kitchen to turn on the gas, take keys to try open the main door and will take stool to window, stand on it n look out of window. it's only aft 1+yr then my mom actu bring me to medium to get rid of it. cos my mom at 1st thot it's 'cause i kena sleepwalk, nothing abt dirty things. that's y didnt do anything. really dunno how she can tahan. imagine cannot sleep well for 1+yrs 'cause i'll anytime sleepwalk.

cancanmum > u also v daring hor? dare to sleep so near to where ur BIL used to sleep. usu offices not clean also, esp b4 or aft office hours.

for me, 'cause i can sense them, so i think if my boy does such things, i'll b vvv scared.

CanCanMum

aiyo... my hair stand non stop.

almond > actu all chalets r not clean. aft reading urs, i rem i used to hv some encounters when i'm young also.

that time i'm only 2+yo, go out then kena dirty thing. went back sleepwalk v frequently for 1+yrs. will suddenly go to the kitchen to turn on the gas, take keys to try open the main door and will take stool to window, stand on it n look out of window. it's only aft 1+yr then my mom actu bring me to medium to get rid of it. cos my mom at 1st thot it's 'cause i kena sleepwalk, nothing abt dirty things. that's y didnt do anything. really dunno how she can tahan. imagine cannot sleep well for 1+yrs 'cause i'll anytime sleepwalk.

cancanmum > u also v daring hor? dare to sleep so near to where ur BIL used to sleep. usu offices not clean also, esp b4 or aft office hours.

for me, 'cause i can sense them, so i think if my boy does such things, i'll b vvv scared.
aiyos....*sayang sayang**

after tat incident i was labeled the most daring person in the household.....even my DH's younger brother hor oso dun dare to sleep in the room alone lols.

wah u can sense them meaning hair stand izzit?

now i dink my son is growing to be more aware of his surroundings...last time he was only 2.5yo....nowadays he scared to be alone in the dark always wants me to accompany him....think he outgrow tat innocent pure stage liaoz.....oso good la, at least he wonx encounter such 'things'

almond

haha... maybe can go camping, start camp fire, and start talking third encounters stories.... Lol!!

almond

i have one more. remembered after cancan story bout her BIL.

i'm one of the lucky few in the family to be able to know and seen my great grandparents. as in, most of the friends that i know had only seen their grandparent, but seldom their great grand..

it was during the kampong days when my GGF passes away, and it is believed his soul will come back to the house for the last time on the 49th days(or 7th days, i forgot already). it was during that day that the whole of my family tree gathered at the kampong house to sleep. don't ask me why, but i think it's in the tradition.

to cut the story short, my GGF really did came back. and we heard him talking with another two guys, which we believe are the guardian from hell.
and the best part is, almost everyone had a part of their encounter which link up to the whole event.

1. my mother heard him open the back door. (proven true, cos's my GF remember closing it in the evening, but the door was opened the next morning)
2. my second uncle dog never bark even when he heard a lot of movement outside the house.
3. my father heard my GGF looking for my GGM. proven true also, cos's my smallest uncle sleeps in the room next to my GGP, and he claims that someone pulled his blanket away for a couple if time that night.
(My GGM was moved to another room, thus, that why my GGF was seaching for her)
4. my GGF loves to drink milo, my GF heard someone stirring( the tink tink sound) a cup in the mibble of the night.

That it for the night, my hair is standing already... Lol.... :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

like tat only arh.....no climax de~

chey my eyes went BIG from item 1. to 4...den chey.....got anymore scarier ones?

CanCanMum

since its just past midnite its oso the rite mood to tell such stories~

My Dad before he met my Mum, was in 1960s

my dad used to stay in one of those shophouses in emerald hill, rented type coz my grandfather sort of abandoned him when he was a kid and he end up staying with my grandfather's sister during his childhood days and then shifted out on his own when he has the means to support himself. Tat room in the shophouse was his first room ever rented.

anyway there was one night when he was sleeping when there was rainstorm. It was cold tat night and he was trying very hard to sleep as well as to keep the blanket in place. However he find someone touching his toes. He immediately woke up and saw an old man staring at him. WOW he said he ran out to the living room as fast as lightning!!! Dun ask me wad happened after tat.....

CanCanMum

i remembered when i was sitting for my O Levels one afternoon, something weird oso happened which i remembered now. Tat was, i think the last paper before the long school holidays. My class is on the topmost floor of the school building and near to this toilet that most of the girls said its haunted. Anyway it was after the paper and everyone were busy discussing about the answers in the classroom and i felt the urge to go to the washroom....

i spotted my best friend that she was busy chatting (coz we norm go washroom together ma, good friends ma) with one of our classmates and i went there myself. The whole toilet was empty. For those who thought it must have been those modern partition toilets u r wrong, coz it belongs to the olden days school building where its all built of brickwalls and natural ventilation and the mirror is those that u can only see your face kind and not even half height.

In those washrooms of an old school building, its typical of the interior to have lots of cubicles, and its full height like a prison when u r inside. Anyway i was urgent right? I went into one of the middle cubicles flanking either the RHS or LHS of the walls as i cannot remember now that its donkey years ago~

was halfway done when i heard one of the cubicles' door opening slowly as it gave out the sound a rusty door hinge turning. Nevertheless i thought that it might be someone going in. So when i was done, i opened my cubicle door and went to the entrance near one of the cubicles where the door was ajar. I still remembered clearly that when i entered the toilet none of the cubicle doors WERE AJAR. And i stupidly and daringly OPENED THE DOOR to TRY AND REVEAL WHAT WAS INSIDE!!! (Given a chance again i wouldnt want to do this even if someone now rewarded me with a ten thousand dollar note)

there was nothing actually but suddenly a chill went down my spine and something tells me that something is very wrong and i quickly ran out of the toilet......

Last edited: