Paranormal Experiences for Kids?

almond

like tat only arh.....no climax de~

chey my eyes went BIG from item 1. to 4...den chey.....got anymore scarier ones?
haha... why do i have a feeling that if you are there, you will run out to try to see who or what is there... haha... :Dancing_tongue:

and after that, regardless of whether there is anything a not, you will still run back screaming to your room again... Lol... :tlaugh::Dancing_tongue:

CanCanMum

yeah u r rite ley....but most prob i wonx scream la.....i will scream at one and only thing in the earth tat is hideous looking, hairy legs and have feelers.....

u noe la....hor....

hey we are both taurus....taurus think alike de.....heeee

Funz

Not sure if this can be classified under paranormal experience but it sure scared the hell out of me those few times.

at my old house, dd was 1+yrs old
me & dd were alone at home and it was nearing bedtime and we were in the room on the bed. there was a series panels separating or blocking my bed and the bedroom door (u know lah for fengshui purpose). And DH use to love to hide there and play peek-a-boo with dd. So that nite, we were happily getting ready for bed when we kinda heard footsteps outside. So dd happily turned around and looked expectantly at the panels. She crawled to the edge of the bed and stared unmoving at that area for a while then suddenly crawled back to me so fast and flung herself at me. and when I carried her she was shivering and crying and at the same time keep turning to look at the panels. My hair started standing. I carried her and got up to go to the panels and she clung on even more tightly, I could see nothing behind the panels but she kept crying. I went out to the living room to see if DH had indeed home and in the study but no leh. I went back into the room but the moment I stepped in, I felt dd's body tensing and she kept turning to look at the corner. I felt so unsettled and dunno what to do so I started saying hail marys and sang her all the songs that I know to calm her down. even after she slept I dun dare to sleep. But the next morning, she is her normal self again

At my current house.
We had just moved in and DH was overseas. DD was about 2+yrs old.
Middle of the nite, dd woke up from her sleep. She does that quite frequently, very restless sleeper. This time, she just set on the bed for quite some time. I laid there watching her since she was not crying. can see that she was looking towards the wardrobes. She stared for a good 2-3mins then started smiling. Then she started waving and whispered come, come, come here. Come and play. Then she seem to look at me and back at the corner then she started to get off the bed. That was when I called her and pulled her to me. When I did that, she still attempted to pull away from me so I called her again this time louder and said she was dreaming and come back to mummy. That was when she suddenly really looked at me and said mummy? So I told her she was dreaming and tucked her in and this time, I held on to her the whole nite. And again next morning, she dun seem to recall what happened.

last year dd is now 5+yrs old
She just came back from our hols overseas. DD & DS are now sleeping in their own room. But since coming back from the hols, dd has been waking up crying at nite and we were all losing sleep. So my maid offered to sleep with them in their room 1 nite so that DH and I can be a peaceful nite's sleep. My maid told me the next morning that dd woke up in the middle of the nite and asked her who is the man sitting on DS's bed! My maid was so creeped out she carried DS who was still sleeping so peacefully to dd's bed and she herself sat by the corner of her bed and slept sitting up. When I asked DD about it, she cannot remember seeing anything or doing anything. But she became very temperamental and even her teachers in school say she seem to have lost her appetite and is very emotional. And for the next few weeks, she keeps waking up screaming and crying in the middle of the nite.

The above are some of the more creepy times.

each of those times, my mom went to the temple and each time the medium will say "huan tio" and will give some flowers and talisman, etc. But i dun think it really helps. Personally, I pin it down to her overactive imagination which went into overdrive affecting her sleep.

CanCanMum

I think the 'things' tat yr DD sees sometimes maybe your deceased ancestors that proved they are harmless...becoz according to my DH he says it happens. Despite yr DD saw and still forgot it means its harmless....in fact 'they' are there to protect u and yr family......

During our dating days, my DH (was from KL) and I used to travel to and from Singapore-Malaysia and sometimes we do take the midnight bus to return home. (sometimes during peak seasons its difficult to get tickets) I still remembered once when we returned home at 3am due to some unforseen delays and at my DH's place where he rented, the landlord normally locked the main door from inside after midnight. SO it just means he is homeless for that night. I suggested to ask him to stay over at my house instead.

After getting my parent's approval, he was allowed to sleep in the hall on the sofa (LOLS!!).

The next morning i was so excited to see my DH coz it seems like we are JUST married LOLs! Staying in the same house!

But instead he looked so tired and he asked me a question : "Any middle aged lady belonging to your ancestors passed away in your household or has anyone has done any abortion before?"

I was curious and asked him why?

He said yesterday throughout the whole night he was struggling with a middle aged lady and a child who kept coming to disturb him in his sleep (touch him, press on his chest etc)....and he couldnt sleep on the sofa for the whole night. Coz my mum did not pray to the ancestors to inform them that an outsider is staying in our house for the night, thats why he kenna disturbed.......

SH74

aiyos....*sayang sayang**

after tat incident i was labeled the most daring person in the household.....even my DH's younger brother hor oso dun dare to sleep in the room alone lols.

wah u can sense them meaning hair stand izzit?

now i dink my son is growing to be more aware of his surroundings...last time he was only 2.5yo....nowadays he scared to be alone in the dark always wants me to accompany him....think he outgrow tat innocent pure stage liaoz.....oso good la, at least he wonx encounter such 'things'
cancanmum > ya... i can sense their presence. but hair will only stand if they r near or powerful.

actu those who cant feel or see them tend to b more daring abt such things. for me, i wont stay over in any chalets or wont gather ard campires to share ghostly experiences at nite.

i also hv alot of experiences to share but not fr my boy.

SH74

aft almond's story abt his GGF, i share my story abt my mom's death.

she aborted a kid b4. during her 7th day, she's unable to step into the house 'cause the kid (boy) dun let her to. so we went to c a medium abt it who told us abt it. aft we did a ritual for him, everything is settled.

b4 that, i didnt know that my mom aborted a kid b4. on my 3rd yr in poly, me n ex bf rushing for our final yr proj. so my ex bf n i took turns to sleep. i was doing work near his feet. then he started making noises (hmph hmph sound), like uncomfortable. i didnt ask him anything. then aft a while, he woke up say got a kid tickle his toes. i didnt think too much 'cause i didnt know abt the abortion then. so i thot he's jus dreaming.

then, another occasion, i was sleeping the room. usu dun close the door when i sleep. my bed facing the door. saw a kid walk in to tickle my hands, poke me here n there. v notti cheeky fellow. i had to make grunting noises then he left. though i'm asleep, i could c his black silhouette.

i think aft that, he went to disturb my dad. 'cause my dad felt a kid pressing on his chest hard. but he didnt know it's the aborted kid 'cause he's not those pantang type. didnt know must do ritual n all.

another story, got 1 old woman (stranger) opp my parents' blk came into my dream, ask me to help her tell his family that she needs $$. i looked thru all the obituary (within that week), saw the woman's face but no contact at all. only show the block. so in the end, i did nothing. :p

SH74

abt cancanmum's shophouse story, mine is abt my ex bf's good fren's new flat at buangkok.

they just renovated the plc so we go there kpo. the whole plc still v new. v few ppl staying. theirs is the earliest stage of buangkok so alot of the areas still forests.

i went to their common toilet. felt that some1 (a woman) is there, at the corner), looking at me, harmless n puzzled. think she dunno y suddenly got ppl come to her house, use her toilet 'cause my ex bf's good fren havent officially move in yet.

months later, my ex bf told me that my ex bf's good fren felt some1 lying next to him, breathing fr the back of his ears. that time is morning. he felt it. the bed where the 'woman' lie on also sink a bit. he knows something not right 'cause his wife went to work alr. so he ignore, went back to sleep.

SH74

think many will hv stories abt toilets n school ghost stories.

that time i went to the public pool at fort canning hill (opp liang court). those who hv been there b4 will know how old it is. i went w my ex bf then. a lot of gays like to go there. n 'cause it's v old, not many ppl there, esp gals.

went to the toilet (v old type toilet) to change. jus nice, the kids came out aft changing (they jus finished their swimming lessons). so when i go in, they jus left. so i was alone.

walk in, right in front is a abandoned locker area (where last time got ppl jaga, to put all our valuables in the locker). but now it's all old n cobwebs all over. left side (small area) is to the toilet (i think 5 cubicles). right side is to the bath areas. i dunno y i'm so daring that day. i actu walk to the toilet side which is vvv small n quiet n dark. i even went to each cubicle to c. then got 1 door which is nailed up but can still c inside. the toilet bowl (squatting type) is removed n covered w wood planks. it alr gives me the shivers.

aft that, i walk to the bath area to change. it's 2 LONG rows of bath areas. brighter, v spacious. i chose the one in the middle. i dunno y i didnt choose the 1 nearest to the entrance. i nv close the curtain 'cause i alr got the swimwear inside. so jus need to take off my clothes. while changing, i can feel some1 walking fr the far end towards me. my heart starts to pound really fast. so i quickly change. really QUICK. then i rush out. saw no1 at all. so i quickly run out v fast 'cause i can feel that thing still following me.

aft swim, i told my ex bf that i dun want bathe there. will just wear my clothes w my swimwear inside. go home then bathe. i dun even want to go back into the changing room.

that evening, i told my dad abt my experience. he said that pool is 1 of the oldest pool in sg. somemore at the foot of fort canning hill, so it's vvvvv dirty. aiyo.... i really shocked when i hear it. luckily i didnt bring back any of them back then.

CanCanMum

the fort canning one is quite scary...

but but can i clarify?

"i can feel some1 walking fr the far end towards me"

how do ya FEEL it?

SH74

1 more.

that time my ex b stay over at my plc. then i dreamt of a guy stand just outside my kitchen. imagine at night, got stranger stand in ur house, u sure will angry rite?

i kept asking him who he is, come my house for wat. but he jus stare at me blankly. i so angry i shout at him, ask him to get out.

the next day, late morning, my ex bf received a call fr his mom, say his god dad pass away. i've nv seen his god dad b4. told my ex bf abt my dream, abt how the guy looks like, wat he wore,...

went to his wake in the afternoon. 1st time i go to a wake, so scared. found out that the guy in my dream is actu his god dad. so i stood there w the incense, kept apologising to him. my ex bf alr finished paying his last respects n i'm still there. his relatives wonder y since i've nv seen his god dad b4 n not close to them.

SH74

still got story abt s'pore shopping centre staircase and east coast chalets. share some other time. too many today. i type also scared. :p

Pei Qing

When I just moved in my current house, I knew it was not clean. Bcox I Could feel some one looking at me. At first I told myself not to be afraid. Then when my kid was at 4 to 5 mths old, she kept climbing onto my shoulder looking over my shoulder to the kitchen. Somemore she kept smiling and trying to play with that thing. My mil dunnoe take wad ting and toss it ard the house then dun haf liaox.

CanCanMum

When I just moved in my current house, I knew it was not clean. Bcox I Could feel some one looking at me. At first I told myself not to be afraid. Then when my kid was at 4 to 5 mths old, she kept climbing onto my shoulder looking over my shoulder to the kitchen. Somemore she kept smiling and trying to play with that thing. My mother in law dunnoe take what ting and toss it around the house then dont have liaox.
wah piangz~~~is tat an old house??? Resale??? Or new????

scary lorrr *hAiRs stand*

Ting

my gf also hv some experiences, cos she can feel it.

once, it was past midnight, she was using com then she can see from the corner of her eyes, got 3-4 things hopping up n down in her kitchen, then she turn n see, but nth there,so she continue her stuffs, but she kept recallin where she went to or did tt day...
then she suddenly recalled she haven eaten her dinner which was left at the kitchen table, then she faster go finish it up n they left...

another one just happened last mth, she was driving with her fren, then got one lorry, coming out of the parking lot, then she stop behind it. her fren was with her n this fren can see things, so she waited for the lorry to drive off, then her fren just happen to mention, ask her be careful cos the lorry behind got 2 persons, then my gf blur, cos she didnt see anyone, only cartons, but only next day then tell her fren, she didnt see anybody at all! her fren was so freaked out!

my gf's fren, could see this things when she was 15 years old. n it all happened when they went to this place in hillview i think.
3 of them, 2 girls n 1 guy, the guy was walkin infront, the girl up the stairs, her fren standing below the stairs, then she look straight into the toilet, n saw one lady in white sitting on the toilet bowl n her face was like mouth open n eyes is stoning those kind, scare the hell out of her, since then she can see things liao.
then once, she was studyin at home, then got 2 of them disturb her, one guy n girl, then she got fed up n shouted at them: got guts just come out dun do this small actions!" then suddenly her whole shelf/wardrobe just slam n drop. she got so scared she run out of the house.

another incident is abt this nun my gf's mum visit in thai.
tt nun went overseas n 1st night in hotel she meditate. then one ghost came out from the wall. it looks very hideous n when the nun saw it, she just ask, if it needs her help.
then the ghost just went away. so the nun tell the buddha she shall recite for this "fren".
then next night, same thing, the ghost came back while she is chanting, n this time, it looks better, not so ugly.. n when the nun ask it if it needs her help, the ghost spoke n say, for 100 over yrs it's been living in this hotel but no one ever came n chant for it, so now, she can finally go n reincarnate. she just came to thank the nun b4 she goes off.

CanCanMum

woww~~~~u all revived this "hidden" thread lols~~~~

Ting babe, how come yr GF can see things in her own home? Meaning her own house not clean? Or other pples house?

Ting

one of my fren's sis, when she was 1 yr plus, can see things, so she always play with this "fren" whom she call momo.
then once their aunt bring her go swimming, she keep playing with "someone" so the aunt ask her n she say she playing with momo. n she tell her aunt tt momo even smile n wave at her aunt, then the aunt just carry her away.
my gf was just 1 yr younger than her sis, so the day she was brought hm from hosp, the elder sis say she is momo. n say canot let momo lie on her bed!

omg!!

Ting

woww~~~~you all revived this "hidden" thread lols~~~~

Ting babe, how come your GF can see things in her own home? Meaning her own house not clean? Or other pples house?

i duno leh. both her dad n mum hse also hv leh.(her parents divorce)
but both also got always got thai n pray n they those baibai things at home.

she cant see, she can only sense or feel. its my gf's fren can see nia.