Part-Time Cleaner

Dee Ho

Any good recommendation around CCK area? Only about once a week. TIA.
Hi! I have been recommending this cleaning lady call Ah Huan. Chinese national lady. Her service is good and fast.

I think her rate now is S$12.50/hr unless if you need her service once or twice a week for long term that ll be S$10/hr. If interested, pls call her @ 91039070

Feunz

Hi there,

I get my part-time maid via Straits Times ad. Agent fee is only $10 (one-time payment only) and they charge me $10/hr. A minimum of 3 hrs is required for each session. I only get their service once a month or sometimes even once every 2 months... So far the service is satisfying...With my baby girl, i really can't afford to do any further housework, sourcing out the tasks is the best way I could think of. The agent's contact is 90054642.

Good luck!

michellechin

Hi BabiesnCream,
I too stay in Woodlands. Can you help me too to get ask ur pt cleaner if she has any more friend who can do my place? Thks loads!

alexia

Hi, I got mine from Firstcare agency. The cleaner they got me is very good, have been working at my place for 2 yrs plus already. Now rate increased to $12/hr min 4hrs, plus agency fee for 1st time.

If you want, I can help you ask my cleaner if she has any frens to recommend so dun have to pay the agency fee. ;)
hihi BabiesNCream,

Will your current cleaner be able to help to introduce 1 to me...i m staying at Serangoon North area...1 pt to raise is that i ve dog at home...thanks!

Bobo Teo

Hi Babies N cream

I am new to MummySG.
May i ask if you are still using this part time helper?
If yes, do you mind to recommend her to me?
Many thanks

ESTA

Hi mummies,

May I recommend my part time cleaner, Kim who is diligent and friendly. She stays in Yishun and is willing to work in AMK/Yishun/Sembawang/Woodlands area. You may contact her at 9635 5343 if interested.

kitty

Hi mummies,

May I recommend my part time cleaner, Kim who is diligent and friendly. She stays in Yishun and is willing to work in AMK/Yishun/Sembawang/Woodlands area. You may contact her at 9635 5343 if interested.
How much does she charge?Is she a local?My friend who's in AMK is looking for a part time maid

Thanks

ESTA

How much does she charge?Is she a local?My friend who's in AMK is looking for a part time maid

Thanks
Hi Kitty,

Kim charges $12/hr. I am currently paying her $50 for 4 hrs cleaning session for my condo. Yes, she is a local.

moomoo73

Hi mummies,

Hi Esta

What are the usual tasks which you asked her to help and how do you find the quality? Would she want to work at Bishan area?

Thanks!!

ESTA

Hi Esta

What are the usual tasks which you asked her to help and how do you find the quality? Would she want to work at Bishan area?

Thanks!!
Hi moomoo73,

The usual tasks which I asked Kim to do in her weekly 4 hour session are:-

1) Vacuuming & mopping of floor (entire house)
2) Washing of 3 toilets & 2 balcony
3) Wiping exterior of furnitures & display fixtures
4) Wiping of ceiling fan
5) Ironing of Clothes
6) Cleaning of windows (rotating basis)

Have excluded my kitchen area (except kitchen floor) so that Kim can finish the above works in 4 hours. Besides I only do light cooking so can easily maintain the kitchen myself.

So far Kim's cleaning work has been satisfactory as compared to my previous 2 cleaners. She is helpful & serious in her work. I am particular about toilet cleanliness and I think she has done a good job in cleaning my toilets :)

She should be willingly to travel to Bishan to work. You may contact her direct to discuss.

All the best, hope she can meet with your requirements :)

estariray

Hi there, please feel free to PM me or contact if you need cleaning services in any areas. Reasonable rates. No agent pls.....

peacefulgal

weekend cleaning lady needed at:

Seng Kang West area and Serangoon Ave 3

Budget: $10 to $12 per hour

Duties:
Clean Windows
Iron clothes
Mop/Vacuum floor

Once or twice monthly.
Anyone have any recommendation, kindly PM me. Thanks a lot!